Customers Also Bought
- Made of good quality toughened grass, the engraved pocket watch is sturdy and durable for daily using
- Proper size makes the vintage pocket watch convenient for you to carry and use
- The men pocket watch with exquisite design can always show you precise time
- It is more convenient to hold the engraved pocket watch with a delicate and durable chain
- The excellent engraved pocket watch can show your good taste for its high quality and good design
- Sophisticated pattern of the mechanical pocket watch brings you an eye-catching effect before you use them
- This antique pocket watch can be used as a good gift to your lovers or friends
- Dial Material: Toughened Grass
- Diameter: 48mm/1.8in
- Thickness: 14mm/0.5in
- This engraved pocket watch has beautiful design that many people will like it
- You can show your good taste with this antique pocket watch
- The antique pocket watch is very accurate for its specialized design
- The beaituful design of this antique pocket watch can attract many attentions
- With this fasion chain, you can take the pocket watch conveniently
- This engraved pocket watch can make you different from others
How to Repair a Pocket Watch:
Pocket watches are intricate, miniature machines. A complex set of gears and wheels works in tandem with a spring that supplies the power. Pocket watches are carefully balanced to permit them to run in a variety of positions. Improper balance causes what is known as a "positional error." Positional errors result in timing discrepancies when the watch is held, or placed, at different angles. A positional error is one of the most common problems with pocket watches
- Open the pocket watch, and remove the pallet lever. The pallet lever is what controls the balance wheel by first holding, and then releasing it
- Deliver a few puffs of air to the balance wheel using the watch blower. Examine the motion of the balance wheel. Does it move freely and regularly? Repeat the process of blowing air on the balance wheel while holding the pocket watch in a few different positions
- Tighten the balance wheel if it does not move freely. Sometimes the balance wheel rubs up against the underside of the center wheel. The balance wheel might also simply be wobbly
- Check for small obstructions if the balance wheel still does not operate correctly. Screws from other parts of the movement might be sticking out toward the balance wheel. Look for loose screws, and tighten if necessary
- Use the loupe to examine the balance staff. The balance staff holds the balance wheel, roller table, and hairspring. The pivots on the balance staff must be perfectly shaped and smooth, without evidence of scores, or lines
- Close up the pocket watch if it is working properly. If not, the balance staff, or some other part, will need to be professionally repaired or replaced
How to Wear a Pocket Watch:
Bring a bit of yesterday to your style by wearing a pocket watch in place of a wrist watch. Attach your watch to a vest or belt with one of the many pocket watch chains available. Review the different types of pocket watch accessories available and choose the style that suits your lifestyle
- Consider a fob chain to adopt a style that has been popular since the Victorian Era. Your pocket watch hooks to the end of the fob chain. Tuck the watch into a pocket when not in use. Wear the fob or decorative ornament on the exterior of your clothing for people to see. Choose a medal or membership pin to use as a fob or purchase an ornate gold or jeweled fob to add a little bling to your style
- Attach your watch to your belt with a belt clip chain. Slide an attractive metal clip over your belt and attach your watch to the chain. Place your pocket watch in a front pants pocket for safe keeping
- Wear your pocket watch attached to a belt loop using a spring ring chain. Slide the spring mechanism back and attach the ring to your belt loop. Place your watch in your pocket
- Find spring ring chains in a variety of sizes and colors at a watch retailer
Select a T-bar chain or a chain for an authentic look that fills the front of your vest with chains and ornamentation Insert the T-bar behind a button hole and allow the pocket watch chain to drape across your vest and into the pocket where you store the watch. Drape chains across both sides of your vest with a chain, which also includes a fob. Attach a fob or other tool at the end of the second chain and wear it exposed or tucked into your other vest pocket
- 1 x Pocket Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.69||USD$ 20.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.