Customers Also Bought
- The womens pullover poncho with loose design lets you put on and take off easily
- The unique sleeve design of the fashion poncho looks very special and handsome
- The handsome and neat design of this cheap poncho makes you outstanding in the public
- The extraordinary style of this women poncho is creative and smart
- No one can be more beautiful than you if you are wearing this sweater
- You will feel confident and excited with this women poncho
- One size fits for most people
- Material: Cotton & Rabbit Fur
- This designer poncho helps to show your personality and charm
- This batwing poncho is the perfect match with cool sunglasses and delicate bag
- This women poncho with hooded design and loose long sleeves makes you pretty
- You will surely be the queen of fashion in the crowd
- Every delicate details of this poncho makes it your top choice
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Make a Poncho From a Blanket:
- Measure the collar of a shirt that has the same size neck you want your poncho to have. Measure and mark a circle in the center of the blanket that is the same size as the collar
- Decide how long you would like the poncho to be, and mark a square of the specified width, using the circle as the center
- Cut out the circle about a 1/2-inch in from the markings, and the square about a 1/2-inch out from the markings. This allows enough fabric for the hems
- Fold the edges of the fabric in at the markings and pin into place. Sew the edges either by hand or by machine
- Try the poncho on to make sure no adjustments are necessary, and make the adjustments if they are needed.
How to Make a Poncho With a Hood:
- Fold your 45-inch square of polar fleece in half one time in order to form a large triangle. By doing this, you are setting the angle of the poncho so that your hands will have free access to items in front of you
- Cut a half-circle in the middle of the folded edge of the fabric. This is your neck hole. Technically, you could stop here and have a completed poncho
- Fold the 12-inch by 24-inch polar fleece in half
- Sew together one of the open edges that runs perpendicular to the folded edge. The folded edge is now the top of your hood, and the sewn edge is now the back
- Turn the hood right side out
- Sew the bottom edge of the hood to the poncho around the sides and back of the neck hole
- Make four-inch cuts perpendicularly around the edges of the fabric at about one and a half-inch intervals in order to create a fringe, if you like
- 1 x Poncho
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.57||USD$ 10.71||USD$ 9.85||USD$ 8.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.