Customers Also Bought
General Model EA07 Brand FURY Spec Condition New Type Pool Cue Stick Material Irish Linen(Grip); White Fiber Network(First Corner) Length 147.3cm/ 58in Shaft Size 13mm/ 0.51in (The Previous Section Diameter) Features Features 9 ball galaxy pool stick
This pool cue will fit in the decor of your billiard room
Nine ball on the butt of the stick
The color is polished deep burgundy with refle
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pool Cue
1 x Pool Cue Bucket
2 x 12 Layers Ferrules
1 x Powder
1 x Glove
- 9 ball galaxy pool stick
- This nine ball cue stick will fit in the decor of your billiard room
- Nine ball on the butt of the stick
- The color of this Nine Ball Cue Stick is polished deep burgundy with reflective designer patterns on the butt and the traditional arrows in the same design above the slip proof grip
- The Pool Cue Stick comes with a custom fit hard case lined with soft cushion felt, so your pool stick stays in perfect condition for years to come
- It is a good gift for billiards lovers
- This nine ball pool cue is the top of the line stick and is ideal for the player concerned with top quality performance
- Grip Material: Irish Linen
- Length: 147.3cm/ 58in
- Balance Point: 18”
- The Previous Section Diameter: 13mm/ 0.51in
- First Corner Material: White Fiber Network
- This nine ball cue stick is a great opportunity to hone your snooker game at a comfortable mode
- This stick is highly warp resistant and are smooth as silk, throw away that hand chalk
- Easy to use and simple in design
- It is a good gift for billiards lovers
How to Take Care of a Pool Cue:
- Keep your pool cue in the right environment. Your pool cue should never be left in a place that is too hot or too cold for a long period of time. Otherwise, the pool cue could get warped. Never keep your pool cue in the car overnight. Instead, your pool cool should be placed in a protective case when you're not using it
- Clean the shaft of your pool cue after every use. When you play pool, sweat, oil and other substances can get on your shaft. If these things accumulate on your pool cue, they may actually damage it. To clean your pool cue, pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a dry dish towel. Wipe off the shaft with the towel. Then, grab a dry towel and go over the shaft once more
- Wipe off the ferrule and tip of your pool cue after you clean the shaft of your pool cue. This will keep chalk and dirt from accumulating on the tip and ferrule of your cue. To clean these two items, get a dish towel wet and gently wipe both the ferrule and tip off with the towel. As soon as you're done, grab a dry towel and go over the ferrule and tip once more to make sure they're both completely dry. Do not allow moisture to rest on either the ferrule or tip
- Keep your cue tip from become flat. Your cue tip should be curved like a nickel or quarter. Otherwise, you will not strike the cue ball correctly. Fortunately, there are a few different items you can purchase that make shaping a pool cue tip very easy. See the Resources section below for one such item
- Apply your chosen cleaning solution to a cloth. Dampen the cloth but avoid getting too much liquid on the cue as that may cause warping. Clean the cue from the bottom to the ferrule. Then lightly sand the cue with 1500 or 2000 grit sandpaper. This will remove any excess chalk that may be left on the surface. Wipe down the cue again with the damp cloth and dry immediately
- You should clean your cue after every few sessions, depending on how long you play. There are a few ways to cut down on the amount of chalk that gets on the pool cue. You can use a pool billiard glove. This keeps chalk off of your hands which is the main way that it is transmitted to the cue. You can also limit the amount of chalk that gets on the shaft by how you hold the cue while applying the chalk. Hold the cue at a slight angle, so that any chalk dust that falls does not get on the shaft. If you hold the pool vertically when applying chalk it rains down on the cue
- 1 x Pool Cue
- 1 x Pool Cue Bucket
- 2 x 12 Layers Ferrules
- 1 x Powder
- 1 x Glove
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.25||USD$ 35.52||USD$ 34.79||USD$ 33.81||USD$ 33.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.