- Ideal for portable use of this USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader on the road or at home with a desktop or laptop
- High transfer rate with USB interface for this USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
- This USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader supports Windows Vista, Windows XP, 7 and Mac OS 9.1 and higher
- Your data and pictures can be instantly transferred to your PC / Notebook with the help of this USB Memory Card Reader
- Compact and portable design for these USB Memory Card Readers
- Instantly convert your SD / SDHC / TF cards into a USB flash drive
- Plug and play
- Size: 24 x 24 x 21mm/(L x W x H)
- Plug and play. Compact and portable design for this USB Memory Card Reader. Ideal for portable use on the road or at home with a desktop or laptop
- More details for this USB card reader. Made of good material and with delicate design, these USB Memory Card Readers are durable with long time use
- Transfer your files to your PC quickly, easily and safely with this USB card reader
How to Use a USB Card Reader
- Install the USB card reader. The easiest way to do this is by plugging the reader into your USB and letting the computer process and install the device on its own. If the computer does not recognize and install the card reader then manually install it by inserting the driver CD and following the step-by-step directions
- Plug a media card into the card reader. Some card readers are universal and feature multiple slots that can read almost any type of card, but others cater to one specific type of card. Make sure you are using the correct card each time you use the USB card reader
- Watch as a light flashes and the card reader reads the data. A window should automatically pop up with options, but if it does not you need to go to "My Computer." Once in "My Computer," look for the USB card reader. It should say something like "Removable Disc" or "Flash Drive." It will also be assigned a drive letter that could be anything like "E:" or "G:"
- Double-click on the drive once you have found the correct location. A new window should pop up, showing the contents of the media card. From here, you can open files, copy and paste files, or add more files to the media card
- Right-click on the drive and select "Properties" to find out how much space is available on the media card. A pie graph will indicate the space taken up vs. the available space
- Format the media by right-clicking on the drive in "My Computer" and selecting the "Format" option. Perform a "Quick Format" to erase everything on the card
How Does a USB Card Reader Work:
- USB card readers are small devices that connect to a USB port to read portable media cards. They can accept one or many formats of media cards, such as SD, xD or CompactFlash. If your computer doesn't have a built-in card reader, you will need a USB card reader to transfer data from your media card to your hard drive
- Depending upon the reader, there may be one or more slots to accept different types of media cards. Media cards are inserted into the slots to be read. When you access the files through your computer, the card reader sends electrical signals into media card through the contacts on the end of the card's casing. These electrical signals are used to read the data stored on the media card
- Like all form of solid-state memory, media cards use a series of transistors to record data. These transistors are aligned to represent binary data, the base form of all computer files. If the electrical current sent from the USB card reader can pass through the transistor, the section is read as a 1. Otherwise, it is returned as a 0. The card reader compiles the results and sends them to the computer program that is asking for information from the card. The program can use the binary data to create a visual representation of the data, such as an image or text document, that you can view
- Some USB card readers also have a write function. This allows you to store files from your computer on media cards, edit existing files or completely erase the card. The process of altering data is similar to that of reading data. Instead of sending a current to read the status of the transistors, the card reader sends a current which will realign the transistors to represent the new data. In the case of deleting one or all files, the affected transistors are switched to the 1 position
- 1 x Memory Card Reader
General Model SCRS065 Brand SSK Spec Condition New Type Memory card reader Interface USB 2.0 Installation Type External) Slots 1 Features Features Ideal for portable use of this USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader on the road or at home with a desktop or laptop
High transfer rate with USB interface for this USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
Packaging Package Included 1 x Memory Card Reader
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.48||USD$ 4.06||USD$ 3.72||USD$ 3.43||USD$ 3.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?