Customers Also Bought
General Brand KTD Spec Condition New Type Vacuum Cleaner Material Hardware and ABS Dimension 6.5x 1.75in Features Features Take a good look at your desk. Now look a bit closer. Yep, there's probably dust, dried crumbs, and other detritus littering your desk.
With the Dust Extinguisher Mini Desktop Vacuum, you can quickly tidy up your surroundings. Just flip the on/off switch and start devouring dust.
The Dust Extinguisher Mini Desktop Vacuum features a twist-off top which collects all of the dirt and debris. To dump out the trash, simply remove the snap-in filter. Easy peasy!
Four-inch nozzle cleans every nook and cranny
Removable top with snap-in filter for easy debris removal
Not a real fire extinguisher (duh!)
Packaging Package Included 1 x Vacuum Cleaner
- Portable design, compact body, this Mini vacuum cleaner is easy to operate
- Removable top with snap-in filter for easy debris removal
- On/off switch
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Not a real fire extinguisher (duh!)
- This Fire Extinguishers shaped vacuum cleaner is your best choice
- Colour: Pink or Red or Green
- Size: Dimensions:6.5x 1.75in,diameter(4in nozzle)
- Material:ABS and Hardware
How to Clean a PC With a Vacuum
A vacuum cleaner is perfect for getting dirt from inside your keyboard..A computer, like any other home appliance, needs to be cleaned regularly to preserve both its appearance and its function. Keyboards often collect food crumbs and other residue, while vents and the outside casing of the hard drive collect dirt, hair and other elements. A vacuum cleaner, when used properly, is perfect for cleaning a PC
- Run the vacuum across the PC keyboard, holding the vacuum approximately 1 inch away from the keyboard. Clean in rows, working your way from one side of the keyboard to the other, and repeat until the entire keyboard is cleaned. Clean the sides and underside as well
- Run the vacuum across the vents of the hard drive. Vacuum in the direction of the vent slots, holding the vacuum 1 inch away from the hard drive. If the slots point downward, vacuum in a downward motion, or vacuum upward if the vents point upward. This is the most effective way to thoroughly clean all dirt buildup
- Vacuum the sides and underside of the hard drive, which often accumulate dirt and buildup
- Vacuum the cords as well, holding the vacuum 1 inch away from the cords to prevent the cords from getting pulled into the vacuum
- 1 x Vacuum Cleaner
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.51||USD$ 7.48||USD$ 7.45||USD$ 7.40||USD$ 7.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.