- Use: Business & Education, Home
- Projector fixing: Table, ceiling, wall
- Projection Image Size: 20" ~100"
- Focus: Manual focus (Projection distance: 1.5M~5M)
- Resolution: 640x480
- Brightness(peak):above 80 Ansi lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Technology: LCD 3.2"
- Light Source: LED
- Light source life: 20,000Hrs(minimum life)
- Build-in speaker: Stereo 2W x 2
- Power consumption: 55W
- Input: AV in, SD/MMC card, USB Host, Disc, Cable TV
- Output: Video (DVD Mode Only)/Audio L/R 2CH/Audio (Internet Stereo Speaker)/Earphones
- Language: English/Spanish/French/German/Russian/Portuguese/Chinese/Italy (According to customer's requirements)
- Image format: JPEG, BMP, JPG, TIF Video format: AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG2, MPEG3, MPEG4, RM/RMVB, FLV Audio format: Mp3, audio CD, WMA, WAV, ACC/ACC+, MPEG1/2/2.5
- DC. Power without battery: 14.5V 6A
19. DC. Power with Battery: 17V 5A
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This projector has been tested and found to comply with the latest safety criteria. However, to assure secure operation, please carefully manipulate by this manual or instructions on product labels before usage.
•1. Please read the manual carefully before using the projector. Store the manual for future reference.
•2. Avoid staring/facing directly into the projector beam. The beam may harm your eyes.
•3. Do not block any ventilation openings. To ensure reliable operation of the projector and to protect from overheating, it is recommended to install the projector in a location that does not block ventilation.
•4. Do not use the projector near water or moisture areas. To reduce the risk of fire and/or electric shock, do not expose the projector to rain or moisture environments.
•5. Do not install/put the projector near heat sources such as radiators, heaters, stoves or any other apparatus such as amplifiers that emitting heat.
•6. Do not use the projector in direct sunlight.
•7. Do not use the projector near any appliance generating a strong magnetic field.
•8. Do not use the projector in areas susceptible to excessive dust and dirt.
•9. Ensure that the ambient room temperature is within 5- 35°C.
•10. Ensure that the ambient relative humidity is 20 - 80% (Max.)
•11. Only use AC adapter specified by the manufacturer. Others may damage the projector.
•12.Do not disassemble, modify, drop or throw your product.
•13. Do not let object or liquid enter the projector. They may damage dangerous voltage points and short out parts that could result in fire or electric shock. Turn off the projector if any objects enter inside the projector.
•14. Do not attempt to service the unit yourself. Opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltages or other hazards. Please contact your local reseller.
CONTROL PANEL ILLUSTRATION- Projector System
HOW TO USE THE PROJECTOR
Connect the AC adapter to the projector via DC socket, the power indicator displays red. Press power on the projector or power button on the remote. The indicator turns green. The projector will start and display boot logo.
The projector supports below input signals
AV signal - connect to AV output
The unit also supports USB and SD card direct playback.
- When connecting USB device or SD card to the projector,
- You will see the following submenus. Audio, JPEG, Game, Video, or E-Book depending on what medium you want to access
- Projector: 1
- Power adapter: 1
- AV line: 1
- Instructions: 1
- remote control: 1
- Antenna: 1