- Expansion Slot: Micro SD
- Max Support Memory: 8GB
- Audio Format: MP3
- Control Type: Button
- Connection Type: USB 2.0
- Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
- Work Time: 3-5 hours
- Battery Type: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98/SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6, Linux 2.4.2
- This portable MP3 player has no memory, but it can be slipped a TF memory card
- The portable MP3 player supports 8GB memory card, which could download more music for you
- The small MP3 Player has a clip in the back side, you can hang the MP3 player on your waist or collar
- Due to the USB 2.0 high speed transmission, you can share the beautiful sound with your friends or family together
- Small and light weight, you can put this portable MP3 player in your pocket and listen to music on walking or sporting
- This mp3 player with clip could be plugged on your waist or collar conveniently
- Small and light weight, this mp3 player with clip is convenient to carry and easy to use
- This mp3 player with clip supports 8GB memory card, with it, you can download more songs
- The portable mp3 player has a clip in the back side, you can hang the small MP3 player on your waist or collar
How to Convert WAV Files to MP3 on Windows Media Player:
- Launch WMP and navigate to the main "Library" screen. Choose "Burn List" from the "List" panel to begin editing your burn list
- Drag and drop your WAV files from your library directly into the "Burn List" panel
- Insert a blank CD into your computer and click "Start Burn." Wait for WMP to finish burning the CD
- Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu and click on the "Rip" tab. Select "MP3" from the drop-down menu of rip setting formats and click "OK"
- Click the "Rip" tab and import your newly created CD back into WMP. The files will automatically convert to MP3 when they are copied into the WMP library
How to Record MP3 Format in Windows Media Player:
- Open Windows Media Player in the "Start" menu of Windows.
- Click on the "Burn" tab in WMP. A drop-down menu appears Select "Data Disc" to burn your MP3s to disc in a way that will keep them in MP3 format
- Click and drag MP3 files over to the "Burn Playlist" in the "Burn" tab. Insert a blank CD-R and click "Start Burn" to begin recording your CD in Windows Media Player
- 1 x MP3 Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Pair of Earphones
Spec Type NEW Features Features Expansion Slot: Micro SD
■Max Support Memory: 8GB
■Audio Format: MP3
■Control Type: Button
■Connection Type: USB 2.0
■Headphones Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo Jack
Packaging Package Included ■1 x MP3 Player
■1 x USB Cable
■1 x Pair of Earphones
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||227 руб.||223 руб.||220 руб.||215 руб.|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?