Customers Also Bought
- Wonderful Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Horse Statue is worthwhile for appreciating and collecting
- Decorative methods widely used paste portray and so on a variety of ways
- Showing a colorful, take on a distinctive national style
- The horse statue can be used to family display, gift relatives, high-quality arts look good brilliant
- Material: Pottery
- Size: 30 x 28 x 8cm / 11.81 x 11.02 x 3.15in (L x H x T)
- This Pottery Horse is made of high quality material, durable and firm. Pottery Horse adds elegance and antique elements for your room
- The Pottery Horse can be used to family display, gift relatives, high-quality arts look good brilliant.You're sure to find that perfect piece to matches your style from this collection of fine art prints. The Tang Horse Statue is sure to be the perfect addition to your home or office! This is a Pottery Horse
- Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Horse Statue with a wow of glaze pottery art and the plastic arts is worthwhile for appreciating and collecting, as people at home and abroad favorite treasures
- Tang Dynasty Pottery also as a precious gift for you friends.This Pottery Horse is made of high quality material, durable and firm. Pottery Horse adds elegance and antique elements for your room
Size in Detail:
Ancient Chinese Arts & Crafts
- The traditional arts and crafts of ancient China were some of the most highly developed art forms of their time. Their style and finely crafted workmanship influenced the arts all over Asia. These sophisticated art forms were disseminated to the rest of the world by the Silk Route trading system.
- Writing: Calligraphy is an artistic way of writing the Chinese characters in ink. The expressive art form arose during the Qin Dynasty of 221 to 206 B.C. The first examples of calligraphy were based on the earlier seal characters used to mark pottery and bronzeware. Seal carving and engraving evolved into a fine art used to sign paintings, prints and poetry. Calligraphy was done with pine-soot ink on white silk cloth and special finely made paper
- Visual Arts: The traditional art of Chinese painting originated 5,000 to 6,000 years ago with color-painted pots. Ancient paintings done on rice paper were silk-featured human figures, architecture and naturalistic-rendered flowers, fish, birds and insects. Chinese painters invented the landscape genre with pictures of mountains, rivers and forests. The two categories of Chinese painting are the freely brushed xieyi style and the disciplined and detailed gongbi tradition. Chinese woodblock prints were developed during the Tang Dynasty of A.D. 618 to 907. The finely engraved prints often decorated books and scrolls
- Pottery: Painted clay pottery was made by the Yangshao Culture of 5000 to 3000 B.C. Detailed pottery figures of soldiers and their horses were crafted and buried during the Han Dynasty from 220 to 206 B.C. The famous Terra Cotta Warriors of Xian are some of China's finest artworks. By the Three Kingdoms Period of A.D. 220 to 280, finely grained porcelain replaced the traditional clays used in glazed pottery. The distinctive blue and white porcelain originated in the Yuan Dynasty of A.D. 1271 to 1368
- Cloisonne: The art of cloisonne was first practiced in Beijing during the Yuan Dynasty. Cloisonne decorations adorned bronze and porcelain objects of everyday use. Copper wire or cut-out shapes were hammered and welded into intricate flower designs and heated to form a permanent bond. Brightly colored cloisonne pieces became popular during the Ming Dynasty. Powdery glazes were baked into lattices made with finely spun filigrees. Multiple firings gave the pieces a smooth finish
Ceramic Art History
- Ceramic art has a history that spans the globe. Each culture and society has placed a unique stamp on the art form from the development of new firing techniques, glazes and even the industrialization that has lead to fine ceramic goods in every American home today. The beginnings of ceramics is a story more than 17,000 years old with pottery discovered in China that blows the doors off of what was once accepted theory of how humans first began to create and use tools
- The Middle East: Evidence of ceramic pottery in the Middle East has been found from as early as 1000 B.C when pots were first created by means of what is now referred to as "coiling." Clay was worked into long tubes which were then coiled on top of one another and smoothed on the outside to form a ceramic pot. This technique of pottery making largely ended when the potter's wheel was invented in 4000 B.C. in Mesopotamia (modern day Iran). The invention quickly spread across what is now modern day Europe and into Africa with each culture putting a unique stamp on the newly emergent art form
- China: Artwork found in China shows some the earliest evidence of ceramics in the world. Excavated shards of clay have been dated as far back as 10,000 B.C., throwing a cloud over archaeologist's theories on just when ceramic pottery was invented and by whom. Chinese ceramic pottery and artwork is diverse and varies by which Dynasty was in power at the time. The Tang Dynasty for instance, which ruled from 618 to 906 A.D. favored pottery created to be buried along with the dead like animals, model homes and figures of humans
- Chinese Porcelain: China's most significant contribution to the realm of ceramics has to be porcelain. The ceramic clay is a signature earthenware and stoneware which is fired at high temperatures, but maintains its porous qualities. It first appears with the Han Dynasty in 100 A.D. and continues to its critical height through the beautifully decorated ceramics of the Song Dynasty in 960 A.D. and the elaborately painted sculptures of the Ming Dynasty in 1368 A.D. Porcelain ceramics were often given as gifts by Chinese royalty to visiting dignitaries
- Islamic Ceramics: Countries in the Islamic world had trade contacts with the Chinese, thus contributing to the spread of Chinese ceramic techniques. Glazed ceramics are particularly important to early Islamic art in the 8th century which brought about the development of tin-opacified glazing, a technique for creating a tin-based glaze for ceramic items. The glaze in this technique is white, opaque and has a unique shine that adds to its versatility in decorating. The technique fell out of favor by the 18th century when Josiah Wedgewood, an English Potter, industrialized the manufacture of pottery and created an all white earthenware ceramic that did away with the white slip color
- Native American Ceramics: Native American ceramics are as varied as the landscape of the Americas. Scientists speculate that ceramics found its way to modern day Southern and Central America by sea-trade routes which place the earliest discovered artwork at nearly 6,000 years old. Sophisticated scenes and emotional motifs were the hallmark of Mesoamerican ceramics which used fine brushes to paint on fired sculpture and pottery. Each culture placed a different stamp on ceramics from the Nazca who painted colorful landscapes and life-like images to the Moche who painted human faces in different stages of emotion
- 1 x Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Horse Statue
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.40||USD$ 22.93||USD$ 22.45||USD$ 21.81||USD$ 21.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Excellent service, as it was fast and efficient. Excellent quality goods received on time. Good service, I'm completely satisfied.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: This product is excellent and does exactly what we wanted. We have ordered equipment before and have always been very pleased with the quality and performance of the product, along with the best price. We will definitely order from here in the future. Thank you.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast shipping, arrived in perfect condition, with all that was promised.Excellent Service, Highly Recommended Will buy again
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I got what I was looking for and I got it quick Thanks. The quality was good, but not the best. I am very happy with it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: The mold is very nice. I made the statue and it came out very good
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: It was delivered as promised, on time and in good condition.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-01-2011
Bought this item on01-01-2011