Customers Also Bought
- Wonderful Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Horse Statue is worthwhile for appreciating and collecting
- Decorative methods widely used paste portray and so on a variety of ways for this Home Statue
- Showing a colorful, take on a distinctive national style of this Decorative Figurine
- The Decorative Figurine can be used to family display, gift relatives, high-quality arts look good brilliant
- Material: Pottery
- Size: 43 x 40 x 11cm / 16.93 x 15.75 x 4.33in (L x H x T)
- Wonderful Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Home Figurine is worthwhile for appreciating and collecting
- Showing a colorful, take on a distinctive national style. This Decorative Figurine is absolutely suitable for everyone
- It is also as a precious gift for you firends. If you appreciate true artisanship, note the intricate detail and imposing features that characterize this stunning Decorative Figurine
How to Repair a Broken Ceramic Figurine?
You will learn how simple household items can repair broken ceramic pieces, from a favorite figurine or to a broken ceramic plate. By using simple items, you have on hand at home, to do the repair. This can be done easily, with little nail polish and time to let the polish set.
- Gather all items that need to be repaired, put all supplies together which consists of: clear nail polish and one large rubber band
- Now, you are ready to start the repair of your favorite figurine or any broken ceramic piece that needs to be repaired, this will astonish you how easily this process works
- Coat broken ceramic piece with clear nail polish, put a generous amount to ensure enough polish is applied, each layer of nail polish creates more adhesive which allows the ceramic pieces to be repaired. Once all coats are coated on both ends of the piece, stick the two piece together
- Take the big rubber band, wrap the rubber band, around several times,
- until the two ceramic piece are put together, this will create a vice, for the figurine, to set in place. Leave on for 24 hours to let polish set, remove and your figurine is fully repaired
Tips & Warnings:
- This is a valuable tip on how to repair your favorite broken ceramic figurine
How Do I Identify a Ceramic Figurine?
Figurines will usually have a maker's mark printed or stamped in a discreet location. Usually found on the base of the work, the maker's mark or stamp is the ceramic equivalent of an artist's signature on a painting. Once you locate the maker's mark, you can discover who made your ceramic figurine in one of several ways. Depending on the maker, identifying a mark should be possible with a little research.
- Search the figurine for the maker's mark. This is usually located on the underside of the piece or on the bottom part of the figurine used to make it stand up. The mark can sometimes be quite small and may require a magnifying glass to be accurately viewed. Some marks come in the form of a stamp, while others may be a word or name of the manufacturer
- Go to your local library or book store to find books of maker's marks. Use the book to try to identify the mark on the bottom of the figurine. Take a photograph of the mark and surrounding area and bring it with you, instead of the figurine itself
- Searchthe Internet. Type a description of the maker's mark into a search engine and look up both text and images. For example, the Royal Doulton mark profiling a lion's head could be searched as "Lion's head maker's mark."
- Take the photograph of the maker's mark to an expert on antiques. That person should have access to detailed records and knowledge to help identify the maker of the piece. In some cases, he or she may be able to identify the piece by sight alone
- 1 x Tang Dynasty Tri Colored Glazed Pottery Horse Statue
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 44.75||USD$ 44.16||USD$ 43.58||USD$ 42.80||USD$ 42.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.