Customers Also Bought
- Best loose powder puff for your professional make-up kit
- Touch soft and comfortable, harmless to you
- Create a smooth and beautiful makeup
- Good anti-allergy function, with vitamin E
- This luxurious loose powder puff leaves skin feeling silky and delicately scented
- Loose powder puff helps to spread the powder delicately and evenly onto skin for a natural, non-powdery flawless finish
- Size: 5.5 x 2.7cm/2.1 x 1in(L x T)
- Material: Sponge
- Star shape makeup sponge powder puff is a beautiful decoration for your makeup collection
- Soft loose powder puff is non-latex, feels soft, smooth and totally luxurious against my skin
- There are two loose powder puffs are included and give your complexion a beautiful
- Now, you can change your image with makeup to look younger, more mature or even classier
- Color is random in delivery
How to Apply Powder:
Powder sets your makeup, creating a shine-free, even finish. Use loose powder at home, and carry a pressed powder compact for a midday touchup.
Things you'll need: Mirrors; Facial Tissues; Makeup Brushes, Powder Face Powder, Powder Puffs
- Apply a loose powder after you have completed the application of your foundation and concealer, and before applying eye makeup.
- Release powder into the top section of the container by tipping the container and gently tapping the bottom.
- Take a large fluffy brush or a powder puff and dip it into the powder. Tap the tool lightly over the container to remove any excess.
- Dust your face with powder. Stroke your face gently to cover all areas evenly.
- Touch up your makeup throughout the day using pressed powder. Dab a small amount of powder onto a cosmetic puff and apply it to shiny areas or places where your makeup has become thin.
- Cosmetics have a fan base that include the very young to the very old. Even if an adolescent girl does not wear a full face of makeup yet, it is possible she has already begun the habit of applying lip balm or lip gloss. The same is true for a more mature makeup wearer; she may no longer wish to put on the bright lipsticks and eyeshadows of yesteryear, but she will most certainly keep up at least the practice of moisturizing her skin if she is that much of a beauty maven. Regardless of your present level of makeup use, here is a backgrounder for readers who want information that goes beyond dusting your nose with a powder puff.
- Makeup is used cosmetically for enhancing facial features, camouflaging imperfections and even completely changing the appearance of the wearer. The most common manner of wearing it is called "straight" or "beauty" makeup. This is when the wearer applies makeup for everyday use and does not make any major changes in her appearance. "Glamour" makeup, on the other hand, is utilized for such types of work as print, editorial and runway, where a professional makeup artist makes over models in high-fashion style depending on the needs of the client. Makeup applied for specialty purposes includes "special effects"--or SFX--makeup, which is sometimes required for film, television and stage for injuries, burns, old age and in the event that a production calls for otherworldly creatures or monsters.
- Beauty makeup in society has always been dependent on trends worn by celebrities, who are walking advertisements for the latest styles. The following is a sampling of how makeup has been worn in the Western world throughout different eras: The 1920s were the "flapper" years, where makeup was seen as excessive, with the sooty eyes, pale vamp skin and dark Cupid's bow lips. A more natural, yet still glamorous look emerged in the 30s as brows remained dramatically thin, yet the complexion had a more natural, rather than blanched, hue. In the 40s, the fresh face was fashionable. To the undiscerning eye, women appeared to be effortlessly beautiful, as eyeshadow was light and cheeks and lips were flatteringly rosy. Icons Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn left their stamp on 1950s makeup. Classic red lips and cat eyes created with eyeliner were particularly popular in that era. Makeup in the 1960s--called "mod"--involved spiky false eyelashes, pastel colors and pale lips. In contemporary times, it remains acceptable to wear makeup from the past, but such looks are characterized as "vintage."
- In everyday life, the use of makeup can help the wearer look more presentable and, in the case of a job, more professional and pulled together. You can change your image with makeup to look younger, more mature or even classier. All you need are the products that suit your purpose best, along with the knowledge of application techniques. Also, applying cosmetics that multitask is beneficial because the wearer does not only appear more attractive, his skin is protected as well. Examples of such products are tinted moisturizers with SPF, lipsticks with SPF, moisturizing lip glosses and foundation that has a renewing effect on the skin. In fact, by simply putting a layer of makeup on, the wearer has something to shield her face from the elements.
- Unfortunately, before consumers and manufacturers became more enlightened as to the effects of particular ingredients on the health of the wearer, most beauty brands available on the market contained harmful additives. In fact, even if a product claims to aid in the user's well-being, this should not be readily believed. Over the ages, toxic substances such as lead, mercury and arsenic were knowingly used in beauty regimens (see Resources). Health experts have suggested reading and understanding the list of ingredients prior to making a makeup purchase so that the buyer can at least make an informed decision.
- If you can't stand the idea of no longer wearing makeup but would like to lead a healthier life, switch to the mineral variety. Although there are always new scientific findings that may surprise even the most educated consumers, in the time mineral makeup has been available for public consumption, it has received largely positive reviews (see Resources). Some makeup wearers who suffered from allergic reactions to conventional makeup find that they can successfully wear the healthier mineral formulas with nary a resulting blemish. If you experience breakouts that you suspect are cosmetic-related, look into your application and makeup removal techniques. Ensuring your practices are hygienic help assure you of skin that's in better shape than if you were careless with your makeup routine.
- 2 x Powder Puffs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.