Customers Also Bought
- This is a high-performance Car Power Amplifier designed for installed applications
- Amps reproduce your music with exceptional accuracy
- You'll hear high-fidelity sound even under the most demanding conditions
- High Power Audio Amplifier allows you to drive full range speakers on the front channels while bridging the two rear channels to power a subwoofer
- With a petty size, Digital Power Amplifier can be placed almost anywhere inside the car
- Car Power Amplifier is also equipped with 3-way protection circuitry and a quiet fan cooling system
- Color: Silver
- Rated Power: 2 x 20W
- Low Pass Filter: 30W
- Power Source: 12V DC
- Size: 14 x 10.3 x 4.5cm/5.5 x 4.0 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- The Car Power Amplifier provides sound stereo effect while being smaller and lighter to carry with
- You'll be amazed at the clarity and richness of the bass this Digital Power Amplifier produces with its state-of-the-art bass boost circuit and sub-sonic filter
- With a pretty size, this Car Power Amplifier can be placed almost anywhere inside the car, on the table or else
- This versatile model is professional music power amplifier, car Power Amplifier is perfect for competitions, this affordable and durable amp provides a rich sound at all volumes, and is easy to configure yourself
How to Hook Up a DVD & a Digital Amplifier System:
A digital amplifier for a home theater system is equipped with RCA-type audio-video jacks for hooking up components such as a DVD player. A three-plug composite AV cable connects the DVD player to the amp with color-coded plugs that match each jack on the components. After installing the cable, set the selector control on the amplifier to the name of the inputs that connect it to the DVD player to enjoy discs.
- Unplug the amplifier and DVD player to avoid risk of electric shock or a power surge that could harm the components while connecting AV cables.
- Connect the composite AV cable from the three jacks on the back of the DVD player to a set of composite inputs on the amplifier's back panel. The yellow, white and red colors on the jacks match up with each connector on the cable.
- Plug in the power cords and turn on the two components.
- Dial the source control on the front of the amp to the name of the composite jacks connected to the DVD component.
How to Install a Car Amplifier?
How to Install a Car AmplifierTo get the full effect of your car's audio system, you may want to install a car amplifier to power the speakers. Additionally, if you wish to use subwoofers you'll need an amplifier to power them. Installing a car audio amplifier yourself is a fairly simple task that will save you money on your car stereo system. This guide shows you how to install a car amplifier for either of the above purposes
- Choose where to put your new amp. If you are installing subwoofers it's usually best to put the amplifier in the trunk next to or attached to your subwoofer enclosure. If you are going to power your main car speakers with the amplifier then it may be better to put the amp under the passenger's seat
- Purchase the following wiring for the amp: A thick power cable (the thickness required depends on the total wattage of your amp, ask a sales rep or consult your amplifier's manual for the proper gauge) that will have to reach from your battery to the amp (the power cable should also have an inline fuse to protect the amplifier); 3 feet of ground cable of equal thickness as the power cable; an RCA signal cable to carry the left and right signals from your head unit to the amp; a "remote on" wire which can be any thin wire (20 to 24 gauge) that will also run from the head unit to the amp; speaker wire (if you are powering subwoofers you should only need about 3 feet of 12-gauge wire per sub, if you're going to power your main speakers you will need enough 16-gauge wire to reach each speaker from the amp, 12 feet per speaker is usually safe)
- Gather the following tools: Screwdrivers, wire cutters, wire strippers, pliers, a utility knife, sandpaper, masking tape with a pen for labeling, 2 crimp-on o-ring ends for the power and ground cables. If you're hooking the amp to your speakers, you'll also need 2 crimp-on female spade connectors for each speaker
- Find a manual with instructions on taking off the dash of your car (not the whole dash--just the head unit, in order to hook wires to the back), and also to get at your car's speakers if you are hooking the amp to them
- Disconnect the ground (negative) cable from your battery. Never work on the electrical system of your car with this connected
- Attach the side with the fuse of the thick positive (+/red) power cable to the connector on the positive terminal of your battery; the o-ring can be sandwiched in the bolt on the connector that connects your car to the battery. Now put the fuse in the fuse holder
- Run the power cable through the firewall of your car (there is usually an opening on the driver's side) and to your amplifier. If your amp is in the back it is usually best to run this wire under the plastic molding that goes along the bottom edge of your car. Be careful where you run the wire because the power cables should never be near the signal or speaker wires
- Find a metal bolt or screw on the metal of your car near the amp to connect the ground cable to. This should be as close to the amp as possible, never more than 3 feet. Unscrew it and clean the metal surface with sandpaper. Attach the ground to it with the o-ring and screw it back down firmly
- Remove your head unit and run the signal and remote on wires from behind the head unit to your amp. Connect the RCA connectors and the remote on wire to the back of your head unit
- Run the 16-gauge wire from each one of your speakers to the amplifier. On the amp side use the masking tape to label each wire so you know which speaker it is. On the speaker end-strip a 1/4 inch off the ends of the wires and crimp on the female spade connectors with your pliers. Connect the spade connectors to your speakers making sure to match the positive (+/red or white) with the positive terminal and the negative (-/black) with the negative one
- Connect everything to your amplifier. Only strip off as much as you need off the end of each wire to make a solid connection, you don't want any exposed wire hanging out. If you have subs, attach them to the amp with the 12-gauge speaker wire
- Secure your amp to something. If it is in the back you can screw it directly to your subwoofer enclosure. If it is under a seat you may just want to get some straps that hold it down
- Reconnect your car's negative cable to the battery. Test your system and make sure everything works, going around to see that every speaker is on before you put everything back together
- Put everything back together
Tips & Warnings:
- The most common cause of an amplifier not turning on is a bad ground. If the amp isn't working try a different spot to connect the ground cable to
- Never ever work on the electrical system of your car with the ground wire attached to the battery. You can damage yourself and your equipment
- Never have your speaker or signal wires run near your amplifier's power cables. If they must cross do so perpendicularly and only in one spot
- 1 x Professional Car Motor Cycle Output Power Amplifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.70||USD$ 15.22||USD$ 14.73||USD$ 14.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on03-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Absolutely the best amp I have ever heard regardless of price. If you ever listened to a great Class-A amplifier with its complete lack of crossover distortion and smooth silky highs and rock solid low end, then you'll know what to expect from this unit. Yet, the amp is a very powerful digital amp with all of the punch you would expect from a bipolar class-AB amp, combined with the silky smoothness of a class A. This amp sounds fantastic played soft or loud.
Was this review helpful?
Robert W. Mergen
Bought this item on03-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm not what you'd call an "audio pro", but I have heard this amplifier in a side-by-side comparison to others on the market. Bottom line, Digital Amplifier Corp. is doing something truly unique, for they can drive an incredibly clear signal that is rich, yet coupled with an incredible depth of sound. If someone's looking for the ultimate in Home Theater, I can't see what could be better. What's really amazing is the limited heat disapation from this unit.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great bass and voice reproduction. Rugged design. I like the stand-by mode. Runs cool. Recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Without a doubt, the best sound for the money we've ever heard! Whether you decide to use this for personal use or in a public building, you cannot lose. Guaranteed, you will not find anything better. The value for what you receive is Outstanding! A total winner!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: My laptop does not put out a strong signal for the speakers and my power speakers cannot make the sound very strong. The speakers are of great quality too. I used this Amp between the laptop and speakers and it now sends out sound thru my Polk speakers perfectly. My video with sound presentations now fill the whole room up with clear sound! It is nice for travel and works great.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: Speakers built into most TVs are low quality. This small audio amplifier does a good job producing sound through added speakers placed anywhere. Its low price and simplicity make it adaptable to any room.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-19-2010
- Other Thoughts: I'm using it in our bedroom to drive two passive computer speakers from a DirecTV SD Receiver. I was surprised at how clean it sounds! It reminds me of my Lafayette 5W RMS/channel Receiver. Just goes to show that today's home theater ratings are pure fiction. This is an honest amp. Because it is relatively low power there are no annoying audio artifacts.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: I used the amp to power a customer's remote TV speaker. It was just perfect for the application.
Was this review helpful?