Customers Also Bought
- The Car Inverters is durable and practical to use
- The Power Inverters is able to offer you much convenience
- The Car Inverters can convert DC 12V to AC 220V
- With this DC to AC Car Inverter, you can better care your electronic devices
- Car Inverters can help you to power your equipment
- Color: White
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Voltage: AC 220V
- Power Rating: 200W
- The overall design of the DC to AC Car Inverter is very simple
- The Power Inverter can convert from DC 24V to AC 12V
- Since it is light and small, the Car Inverter is portable
- You can connect the car inverter onto your car with the plugs
- Every part of the car inverter is carefully made and designed
How to Install a Car Power Inverter
- Park the vehicle and open the hood. Disconnect the battery by loosening the positive cable with a wrench and pulling it free with your hand
- Mount the power inverter. Pick a location which will allow plenty of air flow around the inverter as they heat up when used. A typical mounting location is on the lower kick panel in the passenger side of the vehicle under the dash. Apply the adhesive side of the hook and loop material to the under side of the inverter and peel the protective strip off of the reverse side. Stick the inverter in the desired mounting location and press firmly to set adhesive in place. Separate the inverter from the kick panel to wire the connections
- Wire the inverter. Run a length of wire (0 to 4 gauges) from the positive side of the inverter to the car's battery by running the wire through a grommet in the firewall. Simply find a location where wires pass through the fire wall and push your new positive wire through the center of the existing wires. Locate the new wire on the engine side of the firewall and pull it through until it reaches the positive side of the battery. Cut the wire with wire cutters. Tie the wire out of the way by zip tying it to the existing wiring. Strip 1/4 inch of plastic shielding from each end of the wire. Place a terminal end on each end of the wire and crimp in place with a crimping tool. Do not connect this wire to the battery at this time. To connect the ground, run a short length of wire from the inverter's negative wire to the vehicle's chassis (any bolt under the dash will work fine)
- Connect the wires. Connect the new positive and negative wires to the wires coming from the inverter to the wires you installed into the vehicle by placing terminal ends on the wires and crimping them in place in the same manner as the positive wire at the battery. Loosen the bolt you identified under the dash with a wrench and place your ground wire on the bolt. Tighten the bolt. Place the inverter on the kick panel by pushing the hook and loop material together. Connect the positive wire to the battery's positive terminal post and reconnect the cars positive cable back onto the battery. Tighten the terminal in place with a wrench
- Use the inverter. You are now able to operate 120 volt electronics from your vehicle by simply plugging them into the outlets on the inverter while your engine is running
- 1 x Car Inverter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.00||USD$ 15.29||USD$ 14.58||USD$ 13.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.