Customers Also Bought
- The laptop power adapter offers your laptop short circuit protection and overload protection
- The laptop DC adapter uses advanced technology and quality parts to help you to power your notebook
- The laptop power adapter is manufactured to bring you true enhanced performance
- 80 watt maximum power load
- DC 12V input (car cigarette power socket)
- There is built-in safety circuitry over the laptop power adapter
- There are 8 adapters included in the 12v power adapter for typical laptops
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Adjustable Output Voltages: 15V/16V/18V/19V/20V/22V/24V
- Cable Length: 110cm/43.3in
- Size: 8.8 x 5.6 x 3.0cm/3.5x 2.2 x 1.2(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- The overall design of the laptop power adapter is simple
- You can connect the adapter to your laptop conveniently with the line
- Being black, the laptop power inverter is very cool and can match with laptop easily
- Every part of the laptop power adapter is made carefully and in details
- You can see that the laptop power adapter is in small volume and it takes up small space
How to Fix a Laptop Power Adapter
- Check the LED light where your power supply plugs in. Most power supplies have a small light on them to show if they are getting power from a functioning outlet. Try several different outlets. If the cord is firmly plugged in and the LED is not lit, then it's possible that the AC adapter has failed Troubleshooting AC adapter problems takes much more technical expertise, and in most cases it would be more economical to purchase a new power adapter. If the LED blinks on and off if you wiggle the cord, there is probably a problem with the power cord itself or the laptop connector
- Cut off the laptop connector end. Use a wire stripper to strip back about an inch of the wire sheath on the end that connects to the laptop. Twist the wire braid and the shield surrounding it together. Use the soldering iron to coat the end of the braid with solder
- Find a replacement connector at your local electronics store. The connector needs to match the size exactly. Remember to slide the shell off the new connector onto the wire, so that it can be connected when the connector is attached
- Solder the inner wire to the center tab of the barrel connector. Solder the braid to the outer tab. Place small strips of electrical tape around each tab so that the wires are not able to touch and short out. Screw the connector shell onto the connector
- Tips & Warnings
- Many laptop power cords have a cylinder wrapped around them. This is a ferrite choke used to prevent RF interference. To repair the wire, you may have to sacrifice this to strip the wire. The adapter will still work without the choke
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Interface
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.42||USD$ 7.35||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 7.17||USD$ 7.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.