Customers Also Bought
General Model RD-1001-15A Spec Condition New Type Power Supply Kit Output Voltage DC 1~17V (Adjustment) DC 18V Input Voltage AC 100~240V 50~60Hz Storage Temperature -5~+85℃ Output Power 28W Operating Temperature -10~+50℃ Features Features Digital display allows you to fine any gun
It shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine
Fully digital design allows you to set the perfect voltage
It has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
You can use tow machines at the same time
Save both machines powered up
Packaging Package Included 1 x Voltage Stabilizer
1 x Power Cord
1 x Footswitch
1 x Clip Cord
- Input Voltage: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC 1~17V (Adjustment) DC 18V 2A
- Rating Current: 0~2A
- Storage Temperature: -5~+85 ℃
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50 ℃
- Relative Humidity: 5%~95%
- Output Power: 28W
- Overload Voltage Protection: 120%min
- Overload Current Protection: 120%min
- Output Voltage Accuracy: ±3%
- Waves/Noises: <100MV
- Certification: CCC
- Bidding on a top of the line dual Professional Tattoo Kit
- Digital display of this Professional Tattoo Kit allows you to fine any gun
- Fully digital design of this Professional Tattoo Kit allows you to set the perfect voltage
- It shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine
- It has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
- You can use tow machines at the same time
- All the time you can save having both machines powered up
- You can buy this tattoo machine kits for yourself and create any body art in your own style
- This Complete Tattoo Kit can be great gift for your friends or relatives. The complete tattoo kits are very easy to remove and carry for its compact size and light weight
- The complete tattoo kits are very easy to remove and carry for its compact size and light weight. The fully digital design allows you to set the perfect voltage
- With this Tattoo Machine Kit, you can connect both your liner and shader to the power supply and with a simple flip of a switch, you determine which one powers on
About Tattoo Power Supplies:
- Tattoo machines were originally an invention of Thomas Edison, and they were patented in 1876 in the United States. The first machine was designed for engraving, but once it was discovered that it could be used to inject ink into the skin that became a more common usage. At that point there were no power supplies for tattoos and they had to be created manually, usually with sharpened sticks or needles dipped in ink. The more modern tattoo power supplies use electromagnets to control the depth of the needle, the speed at which it moves and the strength of the overall application
- A tattoo power supply is designed to drive a needle that will inject ink into the dermis (the second layer) of a person's skin. If the ink does not go deep enough the tattoo will fade easily and the end result will be poor. If the ink is injected too deeply it will be inflict pain on the client. Knowing how to set the power supply so that it drives the needle just deep enough is a vital skill for the tattooist, as is being able to adjust the power supply so that the needle moves quickly enough to avoid dragging across the skin as the tattoo artist is working
- There are several different tattoo power supplies on the market today. They can cost as little as $40 or as much as several hundred, depending on the brand of power supply and the options available. If a tattooist wants to have more control over the movement of the needle, he will need to get a power supply that allows for controlling the voltage, generally with a knob. Voltage, speed, follow-through and duty are all options that can be controlled on the more expensive tattoo power supplies, and they are designed to be used in any country without worry over the voltage changes that can plague other appliances. Some power supplies also come with foot pedals and clip cords, but these often have to be purchased separately
- It is commonly believed by those who are just getting into tattooing as a business that most power supplies are the same and that the cheaper ones will do just fine. This is not necessarily the case, however, as the less expensive machines generally offer fewer options for control of the depth and speed of the needle. This can result in too much pain for the client and ink that is not deep enough and therefore fades quickly. The skin can also be torn by tattooists who overwork the tattoo, and that usually comes from going back over the tattoo too many times, which can be a product of a power supply that does not adjust well and drags across the skin
- If a person plans to be a respected tattoo artist, buying the least expensive power supply and trying to make it work is generally a poor choice. The less expensive power supplies can wear out quickly and cause the needle they power to sink too deeply or not sink deeply enough. Tattoo artists should take the time to research power supplies, make sure what they need and want in the way of controls and only purchase from a reputable dealer
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Voltage Stabilizer
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Footswitch
- 1 x Clip Cord
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.59||USD$ 16.29||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 13.24||USD$ 13.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.