Customers Also Bought
- Digital display allows you to fine tune any gun. It shows 3 crucial settings voltage, speed of machine, duty cycle
- It has the precision breadboard and high-tech electronic components
- You are not only getting profitable products, but also reliable products and after sale service
- You can use two machines for working at the same time
- Input Voltage: 110V-240V
- Output Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Output Power: 28W
- Output Current: 2A
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ +85℃
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +45℃
- Output Voltage: 1-20V(adjustment) DC 15V 1.5A
- Relative Humidity: 5%~95%
- Shell: Top steel
- Rating Current: 0-1.5A
- Waves Ises: <100mV
- Overload Voltage Protection: 120% min
- Overload Current Protection: 120% min
- Output Voltage Accuracy: 5%
- Output Type: Single
- Color: Black
How to Set Up a Tattoo Machine:
- Put on the latex gloves before you set up the tattoo machine to ensure bacteria isn't transferred to the parts of the tattoo gun. Plug the power cord into the wall
- Decide which foot you feel most comfortable pressing up and down very often while you are sitting. Usually, this foot would be called your dominant foot. Set the tattoo machine foot pedal next to this foot. The pedal on a tattoo machine is the root of the power supply, so every time you press your foot down on it, it makes the tattoo needle go up and down. When you take the pressure from your foot off of the pedal, the needle stops working
- Connect the power cord to this pedal. Plug the other power cord running out of the pedal to the tattoo machine
- Attach the new, sterilized needle out of a fresh package to the tattoo gun. These come in various sizes and uses. Some needles are used for outlines, some are used for shading and others are used for solid fill-in color. A screw inside the tip of the tattoo machine is where the needle attaches and protrudes from within the gun. Make sure it is on as tightly as possible. Look over the needles before attaching them to make sure they are brand new and have no defects such as chips to scratches
- Prepare the tattoo inks in an close within reach. The ink comes in closed containers, and you can use the ink from the containers or pour an amount suitable for your task into smaller containers if that makes it easier for you
- Plug the tattoo gun cord into the pedal. From here on out, be very cautious around the tattoo machine, because any pressure on the pedal will turn on the tattoo gun
- 1 x Voltage Stabilizer
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Footswitch
- 1 x Clip Cord
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.89||USD$ 12.05||USD$ 11.22||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 10.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?