- The golf putting mat is your source for all of the best golf training available
- Easy to clean and easy to use
- The putting surface also simulates grass for authentic feel and speed
- Gravity-fed ball return saves time, works both indoors and outdoors
- Artificial turf surface behaves like real turf, with 2 holes
- Everyone needs to practice their putting and this putting green is just perfect
- Material: Wood & Grass
- Size: 250 x 30cm/98.4 x 11.8in(L x W)
- Double Holes Classy Deluxe Golf Practice Greens Putting.This mat rolls up easily for quick storage in the reusable box meaning you can practice anywhere, indoors or outdoors the putting green can double as a target for chipping from far or near
- Easy to clean and easy to use.The Double Holes Classy Deluxe Golf Practice Greens Putting is a great way to hone your golfing skills
- While golf courses may have natural grass putting greens, synthetic putting greens are popular for the golf enthusiast
- The Golf Putting Mats are completely portable with no batteries or electricity needed. Track allows continuous and direct return of ball with every shot. Develop a solid and consistent putting stroke with the Indoor Putting Green
- The Double Holes Classy Deluxe Golf Practice Greens Putting is a great way to hone your golfing skills. The Putting Mat can be made to your own specifications and do not have to be any particular size
Size in Detail:
How to Make an Outdoor Golf Putting Green:
- A backyard putting green is a great way to hone your golfing skills. These putting greens can be made to your own specifications and do not have to be any particular size. Simply create a design that suits your interests and is a proper size for your backyard. While golf courses may have natural grass putting greens, synthetic putting greens are popular for the golf enthusiast
- Remove grass and stones from the area where you want to create a green. Synthetic putting greens must be placed on a firm surface. Dirt or sand are great bases for these greens. Use a shovel or hoe to remove the grass, making sure to remove the roots
- Rake the exposed dirt to create a level playing surface. Use the level to ensure that the surface is indeed flat. A flat surface will let the will make it less likely for the synthetic putting green to have bulges and gaps
- Place the synthetic putting green grass onto the bare dirt. While manufacturer details may vary between companies, it is important to line up the seams carefully to prevent bumps from forming on the green. Some kits synthetic putting greens may have small stakes that will help hold the green in place. If these are present, use a hammer to pound them into the ground
- Place the golf cup into the hole in the green. Many synthetic putting greens will have a pre-cut hole in them. Simply use a trowel to dig out an area beneath this pre-cut hole and place the cup into this hole. Insert the flag into the golf cup
How to Choose a Home Putting Green:
- There's no doubt about it, having your own putting green in your back yard is a luxury. These avid golfers, with plenty of money to spare, can practice putting to their heart's content on their own green.Having the money to install one is only the first step. One must decide where the putting green will be located, who will build it, and who will handle the never-ending responsibility for maintenance. Then there's the decision about whether it should have natural grass or synthetic fiber. That decision bears directly on both the cost and maintenance. These are the many decisions a person must make when building a home putting green
- Understand that your putting green can be built to suit your taste. For example, if you would like to have a variety of "breaks," they will need to be considered when the earth beneath the green is prepared. The distance of the putts is purely a function of the size of your green, as is the number of holes your putting green contains
- Decide between two types of putting greens that you can install. Real grass requires continuous maintenance, while synthetic grass needs much less attention. Purists will say that even the finest synthetic products simply do not have the "feel" of natural grass. But if you opt for synthetic because of lower maintenance, you should be able to find one that will both enhance the look of your property, and will improve your stroke
- Don't be deceived that a putting green is little else than an area where the grass is kept really short. In fact, it's much more than that. An entire eco-system must be constructed. Good drainage is the most important factor because without it, the green will be useless much of the time because pools of water will form whenever it rains and the grass will die from disease. A good putting green needs to be built with drain pipes beneath the green's surface
- Choose to build it yourself, or hire a company to do it for you. The former is quite a bit less expensive; however, if you choose the latter, your putting green will be built by professionals, and you are likely to be more satisfied with the its smoothness and contour. As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for
- Select between two types of grass: creeping bent or bermuda. Depending on where you are located, some combination of the two grasses are recommended
- Make sure that you have a minimum of one thousand square feet to install your putting green. That size will be enough for about four or five holes. Obviously, if you want to have more holes, you will need more space
How to Practice Golf Indoors:
How to practice golf indoors. Whether it is raining, snowing or you are just having a slow day at the office, there are plenty of ways to practice your putting indoors
- One of the most important parts of putting is ball striking. It doesn't matter how well you lined up the ball or how accurate your line is, if you don't hit the ball right your chances of making the putt decrease significantly
- To practice proper ball striking, take two band aids and place them on either side of the sweet spot of your putter. Now when you practice your putting, if you do not hit the ball correctly you will notice the ball doesn't go as far and feels differently coming off of the putter
- Another easy indoor golf practice drill you can do, is work on keeping your head down while you putt. Most people have a tendency to lift their head as soon as they strike the ball. To practice keeping your head down, stand about 6 feet from a wall. Putt the ball and do not lift your head up until you head the ball hit the wall. This will ensure you are focused on the act of hitting the ball and not the result of the putt. It will go in or miss regardless of whether or not you are watching it. Personally I would much rather risk not seeing the ball fall in than look up and see it miss
- Another easy indoor golf practice drill is distance control. set something on the floor about 10-15 feet away from you can try to get your ball to stop at exactly that distance. Do not worry about accuracy just focus on distance. Experiment with moving the marker closer and farther away. This will help you eliminate 3 putts on the course the next time you go out
- One final indoor golf practice drill you can do is putt for accuracy. You can do this drill with one of those auto-ball returner machines or with a cup laying on the ground. (preferably a plastic non breakable cup) Take 3 golf balls and set them 3 feet from the "hole" once you make all 3 putts in a row. move back 3 more feet. Make all 3 putts and then move back another 3 feet. Continue this until you can no longer make 3 out of 3 (or you run out of room)
- The short game is where most people give up extra strokes. If you can learn to putt better, you can lower your score dramatically
- good luck and shoot low
How to Improve Your Golf Swing Indoors:
- weather is uncooperative, many golfers are forced to find alternative ways to practice. Even if it is too cold, for example, you can still improve your golf swing indoors. It is convenient if you have an indoor facility available to hit balls. However, even when you can't hit at a range, practice drills will strengthen your fundamentals and lead to more consistent golf shots
- Improve your swing plane to hit more consistent golf shots. Simply take a set up position with your butt slightly touching a wall. Try to swing the club up to the top of the backswing without hitting the wall. Many golfers get the club stuck too far inside during the backswing. This drill teaches the correct take away and backswing, positioning the club head outside of the hands until you reach the top of the backswing
- Practice the correct weight shift. Place a club behind your neck, resting it on your shoulders while holding the club at both ends. Take a set up position with the feet shoulder width apart, and your knees slightly flexed while bending forward at the waist. Make a shoulder turn back and follow through motion. The follow through should finish with the front foot flat on the ground, belt buckle facing out towards the target and back foot up on the toe. The correct sequence of movements should allow the body to feel as if you're making a full swing
- Learn the correct set up position. Stand in front of a mirror to reinforce a solid set up. Setting up to the ball correctly promotes a good swing, while a poor set up encourages compensations in the swing. Set up with your feet shoulder width apart, and your knees bent slightly. Create the proper spine angle by bending forward at the waist. The arms should hang comfortably down under the chin where you grip the golf club. The head should be positioned closer to the inside of the right foot while the shoulders maintain the proper shoulder tilt with the left shoulder higher than the right shoulder. Ball position and the distance you stand away from the golf ball are the two variables in the set up. Longer clubs force you to stand farther away, while you stand closer to the ball with the shorter clubs. Play the ball from the inside of your front foot with a driver and gradually move it back to the middle of your stance as each club gets shorter
- Practice putting when you don't have access to a practice green. Putting can easily account for 40 to 50 percent of your score. All you need is approximately 10 feet of carpet to work on the short range putts. Repetition of the proper putting stroke will benefit you when you go to the course. Improve your fundamentals by placing two clubs down on the ground and practice swinging the putter back and forth through the two clubs. Also, buy a putting mat to practice indoors. The surface will be similar to a putting green and you will have a practice hole to use for a target
- 1 x Double Holes Classy Deluxe Golf Practice Greens Putting
Spec Condition New Type Practice Greens Putting Size 250 x 30cm/98.4 x 11.8in(L x W) Color Green Material Wood & Grass Features Features The golf putting mat is your source for all of the best golf training available
Easy to clean and easy to use
The putting surface also simulates grass for authentic feel and speed
Gravity-fed ball return saves time, works both indoors and outdoors
Artificial turf surface behaves like real turf, with 2 holes
Everyone needs to practice their putting and this putting green is just perfect
Packaging Package Included 1 x Double Holes Classy Deluxe Golf Practice Greens Putting
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 56.29||USD$ 50.89||USD$ 46.43||USD$ 42.68||USD$ 39.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: We were looking at ceramic and stone tile for our bathroom remodel and stumbled on this product. We chose to give this a try and could not be more pleased. Easy to install, looks great. Completely satisfied. <br/>We are now considering the Cherry for our dining room!!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I had Allure installed in the kitchen, dining room and bath. It is holding up beautifully despite the dog, the cat and the people! Spills and accidents have not been a problem. No problems with scratches or the wet bathroom floor. Couldn't be happier. <br/>Insurance is redoing my kitchen due to water damage. I'm insisting on Allure for the new floor.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I really like the flooring,only problem we are having is edges lifting up on some strips. If any advice for glueing let the people no.layed only 2 months now and i hope it don,t continue lifting up.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: My husband and his friend put in the Allure Oak last weekend and he was pleasantly suprised at how easy it was to install. They knocked it out in a couple of hours ( small galley kitchen). Careful with the sticky strip because it really grips and make sure you lay down plywood when moving your heavy furniture back because it will leave shiny marks on the floor. Found out the hard way moving the fridge back. But all in all, we are very pleased with the look. We've gotten great compliments. Good product.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this flooring for the bathroom during a remodeling project. The finish is absolutely beautiful! The planks lay nicely together, and it looks like a much more expensive flooring than it actually is. A beautiful finish for an excellent price. I hadn't planned to change my kitchen flooring, but after seeing this flooring in the bathroom, I'm changing the kitchen and the entry way to this gorgeous laminate.
Was this review helpful?