Customers Also Bought
- High grade chrome vanadium steel Interchangeable Screwdriver Set
- Multifunctional Interchangeable Screwdriver Set is easy to use and carry
- Special rubber and very easy to handle
- The Interchangeable Screwdriver Set is ideal for DIY jobs
- Ideal Cell Phone Repair Tool
- The Cell Phone Screwdriver Set is ideal for accessing fasteners in tight areas
- Material: Nickel Chrome Stell Blade
- Comprised of One Screwdriver Handle and 6 Insert Bits: Torx Screwdriver Set: T5, T6, T8; Phillips: PH0: Slotted 2.0mm: Tri-wing 3.0
- Size: 100 x 10mm / 3.9 x 0.4in (L x Dia.)
- High grade chrome vanadium steel, special rubber and easy to handle, this Mobile Phone Screwdriver Set is easy to use and carry
- This 6-tip electronics Interchangeable Screwdriver Set is your tool of choice for opening your mobile phone or other small electronic device
Size in Detail:
How to Take a Cell Phone Apart:
- Power down the cell phone, then remove the battery from the back of the phone. Take out any SIM cards or other memory sticks inside the phone. The SIM card is typically found behind the battery. Slide the card out of its housing slot to remove it. If your phone has an additional memory card, the slot is on the exterior of the phone (usually on the side). Open the cover to the memory card slot, then push the memory card in. This unlocks the memory card and ejects it from the card slot (it functions in a similar way to a 'clicky' pen)
- Remove the small screws found on the back of the phone. If the Phillps screwdriver does not fit into the screws, use a Torx driver. These screws are often used by cell phones, but the exact size varies
- Slide off the cover of the phone once the screws are free. If you have a flip phone, remove the small screws at the bottom of the phone's screen (when the phone is open). This reveals the wire connection between the screen and the keyboard. Disconnect this and the two parts come free of each other
- Remove the screw found on the motherboard of the phone. This is the single computer board found in the middle. Once the screw is out, you can take out the motherboard
- Gently pull out the inside chamber where the battery is housed. Now that the motherboard is out, you have free access to it. Once you remove this chamber, the entire phone is open and taken apart
- 1 x Precision Electronics Interchangeable Screwdriver Set PX 8805
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.22||USD$ 5.82||USD$ 5.46||USD$ 5.15||USD$ 4.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.