Customers Also Bought
- Made of aluminum alloy material, the electric pressure cooker is durable to use in your daily life
- Adopting delicate thicken steels, the cooking pressure cooker is safer compared with ordinary pressure cooker
- The pressure cookers are anti-explosion and anti-cracking
- The pressure cookers are provided with high ability of compressive resistance
- With the pressure cookers, foods are cooked much faster and with less water used
- Compared with general cooking method, the cooking pressure cooker can keep foods much vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for induction cooker, natural gas and gas stove
- Diameter: 20cm/7.9in
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Adopting advanced Stereo diversion technology, the pressure cooker not only can save energy but also cook foods very well
- With automatically locking system of cover, you can use the pressure cooker safely
- With superior aluminum alloy amterial, the pressure cooker is safer than ordinary pressure cooker
- Unique design provides the pressure cooker strong ability of compressive resistance
Getting To Know Your Pressure Cooker
Since all pressure cookers work on this same simple principle, there are few fundamental differences among them. The following diagram illustrates the basic features of most new pressure cookers. Of course, you'll also want to study your own model and get acquainted with exactly how it works.
- Controls and maintains pressure inside the cooker and indicates when the ideal cooking pressure - usually 15 pounds - is reached.
- The pressure regulator fits on the vent pipe and allows excess pressure to be released.
AIR VENT/COVER LOCK
- Automatically, exhausts air and serves as a visual indicator of pressure within the cooker. When pressure begins to build, it slides up, causing the LOCK PIN to lock the cover on.
- Forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the pressure cooker body during cooking.
OVER PRESSURE PLUG
- Automatically, release pressure in case the vent pipe becomes clogged and pressure cannot be released normally.
- Hold foods out of the cooking liquid. The rack also allows several different foods to be cooked at the same time without an intermingling of flavors. When a blending of flavors is desired, the rack is not used.
- The top of the air vent/cover lock can be seen through a hole in the cover handle, enabling you to tell at a glance if there is pressure inside the unit.
Usually pressure cookers are large and used for canning. A smaller pressure cooker is available for everyday use and perfect for making venison or tough cuts of meat, fork tender.
- Pressure cookers can be very dangerous. If you have a new one, follow the manufactures directions to the letter! If you don't have other written instructions use these, but realize different cookers ... are different.
- Always make sure that your equipment is in good condition. The lid should have a rubber seal around the lip and it should be flexible and clean. If it's stretched out of shape or dry and cracked replace it with a new one.
- The pressure valve on the lid should be loose and move up and down freely. Make sure no food has gotten dried in it so that it won't move. It is attached, so normally doesn't cause a problem.
- Your jiggler should be the same one that came with cooker. The jigger is the weight that goes on top of the lids steam vent. The wrong weight jigger would probably just not let the steam build up inside the pan, but it could blow off and hurt someone.
- The pressure cooker relies on steam to work so always use at least one cup of liquid and more for a larger cooker. The steam vent is on the top of the lid and needs to be clear. I blow through mine every time I use it just to make sure nothing is stuck in it.
- Place the food to be cooked in the cooker and use the rack that fits in the bottom. This isn't absolutely necessary but it keeps anything from sticking or getting scorched. The lid (that you've already check out) is placed on the pot. The lid and the pot each have half of the handle and grooves that need to be meshed. The lid will be fitted onto the pot's grooves with the handles about five inches apart and then squeezed together until they match up. This will lock the cooker.
- Place the cooker on your stove's burner and turn it to a medium high heat. Put the jigger on the steam vent. When the steam in the cooker is built up, the valve will pop up and stay in place. NEVER take the jigger off the pressure cooker while the valve is up. It can be easily knocked off, so don't try to move the cooker at all. Adjust your burner so the jigger has a nice rocking motion to it. If it is hissing and looks like it's about to blow up - it might. Turn down the heat. Slide it carefully off the burner in an emergency.
- Usually, a recipe will call for the cooker to cool down on its own. After you've cook for the allotted time with the jigger, turn off the burner and leave it there to finish cooking.
- If the recipe calls for a fast cooling so you can other ingredients (like in the venison stew recipe - see my other article) turn off the heat and wait for the jigger to stop moving. Carefully carry the pressure cooker with the jigger to the sink and let cool water run over the whole thing. When the PRESSURE VALVE GOES DOWN, you can remove the jigger and the lid. It will still be very hot. Add the other ingredients and replace the lid. Put it back on the burner with a medium high heat. The valve will pop up again and the jigger will start to jiggle. Again, don't let the jigger get out of control.
- Tough or gamey meats are fork tender in a pressure cooker. Vegetables added too soon will get mushy.
- Everything takes much less time in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cookers have been known to blow up. It can cause serious injuries as well as a big mess. Like anything, use caution and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- NEVER cook rice or pasta or dry beans in pressure cooker. Anything that has a tendency to foam up will clog the steam valve and can create too much pressure.
- 1 x Pressure Cooker
General Model H7520H Brand ASD Spec Condition New Type Pressure Cookers Material Aluminum alloy Dimension 20cm/7.9in (Diameter) Features Features Made of aluminum alloy material, the electric pressure cooker is durable to use in your daily life
Adopting delicate thicken steels, the cooking pressure cooker is safer compared with ordinary pressure cooker
The pressure cookers are anti-explosion and anti-cracking
The pressure cookers are provided with high ability of compressive resistance
With the pressure cookers, foods are cooked much faster and with less water used
Compared with general cooking method, the cooking pressure cooker can keep foods much vitamins and minerals
Suitable for induction cooker, natural gas and gas stove
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pressure Cooker
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.20||USD$ 30.16||USD$ 29.11||USD$ 27.72||USD$ 27.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: The electric pressure cooker is easy to clean because of its smooth surface.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very satisfied with the pressure cookers. It is very convenient for cooking. I just spend about ten minutes to cooking. The cooking pressure cooker saved much time for me.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: The pressure cookers are very good and fast to cook. I don't worry about for the cooking any more.
Was this review helpful?