- Made of stainless steel material, the electric pressure cooker is durable to use in your daily life
- Adopting delicate thicken steels, the cooking pressure cooker is safer compared with ordinary pressure cooker
- The stainless steel pressure cooker is anti-explosion and anti-cracking
- The stainless steel pressure cooker is provided with high ability of compressive resistance
- With the pressure cooker, foods are cooked much faster and with less water used
- Compared with general cooking method, the stainless steel pressure cooker can keep foods much vitamins and minerals
- Suitable for induction cooker, natural gas and gas stove
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Adopting advanced Stereo diversion technology, the pressure cooker not only can save energy but also cook foods very well
- With good thicken steels, the stainless steel pressure cooker is safer than ordinary pressure cooker
- With automatically locking system of cover, you can use the pressure cooker safely
- Unique design provides the stainless steel pressure cooker strong ability of compressive resistance
Size in Detail:
Getting To Know Your Pressure Cooker
Since all pressure cookers work on this same simple principle, there are few fundamental differences among them. The following diagram illustrates the basic features of most new pressure cookers. Of course, you'll also want to study your own model and get acquainted with exactly how it works.
- Controls and maintains pressure inside the cooker and indicates when the ideal cooking pressure - usually 15 pounds - is reached.
- The pressure regulator fits on the vent pipe and allows excess pressure to be released.
AIR VENT/COVER LOCK
- Automatically, exhausts air and serves as a visual indicator of pressure within the cooker. When pressure begins to build, it slides up, causing the LOCK PIN to lock the cover on.
- Forms a pressure-tight seal between the cover and the pressure cooker body during cooking.
OVER PRESSURE PLUG
- Automatically, release pressure in case the vent pipe becomes clogged and pressure cannot be released normally.
- Hold foods out of the cooking liquid. The rack also allows several different foods to be cooked at the same time without an intermingling of flavors. When a blending of flavors is desired, the rack is not used.
- The top of the air vent/cover lock can be seen through a hole in the cover handle, enabling you to tell at a glance if there is pressure inside the unit.
Usually pressure cookers are large and used for canning. A smaller pressure cooker is available for everyday use and perfect for making venison or tough cuts of meat, fork tender.
- Pressure cookers can be very dangerous. If you have a new one, follow the manufactures directions to the letter! If you don't have other written instructions use these, but realize different cookers ... are different.
- Always make sure that your equipment is in good condition. The lid should have a rubber seal around the lip and it should be flexible and clean. If it's stretched out of shape or dry and cracked replace it with a new one.
- The pressure valve on the lid should be loose and move up and down freely. Make sure no food has gotten dried in it so that it won't move. It is attached, so normally doesn't cause a problem.
- Your jiggler should be the same one that came with cooker. The jigger is the weight that goes on top of the lids steam vent. The wrong weight jigger would probably just not let the steam build up inside the pan, but it could blow off and hurt someone.
- The pressure cooker relies on steam to work so always use at least one cup of liquid and more for a larger cooker. The steam vent is on the top of the lid and needs to be clear. I blow through mine every time I use it just to make sure nothing is stuck in it.
- Place the food to be cooked in the cooker and use the rack that fits in the bottom. This isn't absolutely necessary but it keeps anything from sticking or getting scorched. The lid (that you've already check out) is placed on the pot. The lid and the pot each have half of the handle and grooves that need to be meshed. The lid will be fitted onto the pot's grooves with the handles about five inches apart and then squeezed together until they match up. This will lock the cooker.
- Place the cooker on your stove's burner and turn it to a medium high heat. Put the jigger on the steam vent. When the steam in the cooker is built up, the valve will pop up and stay in place. NEVER take the jigger off the pressure cooker while the valve is up. It can be easily knocked off, so don't try to move the cooker at all. Adjust your burner so the jigger has a nice rocking motion to it. If it is hissing and looks like it's about to blow up - it might. Turn down the heat. Slide it carefully off the burner in an emergency.
- Usually, a recipe will call for the cooker to cool down on its own. After you've cook for the allotted time with the jigger, turn off the burner and leave it there to finish cooking.
- If the recipe calls for a fast cooling so you can other ingredients (like in the venison stew recipe - see my other article) turn off the heat and wait for the jigger to stop moving. Carefully carry the pressure cooker with the jigger to the sink and let cool water run over the whole thing. When the PRESSURE VALVE GOES DOWN, you can remove the jigger and the lid. It will still be very hot. Add the other ingredients and replace the lid. Put it back on the burner with a medium high heat. The valve will pop up again and the jigger will start to jiggle. Again, don't let the jigger get out of control.
- Tough or gamey meats are fork tender in a pressure cooker. Vegetables added too soon will get mushy.
- Everything takes much less time in a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cookers have been known to blow up. It can cause serious injuries as well as a big mess. Like anything, use caution and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- NEVER cook rice or pasta or dry beans in pressure cooker. Anything that has a tendency to foam up will clog the steam valve and can create too much pressure.
- 1 x Pressure Cooker
Spec Condition New Type Pressure Cooker Material Stainless Steel Features Features Made of stainless steel material, the electric pressure cooker is durable to use in your daily life
Adopting delicate thicken steels, the cooking pressure cooker is safer compared with ordi
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pressure Cooker
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.35||USD$ 28.81||USD$ 26.64||USD$ 24.78||USD$ 23.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I and my wife are very busy every day. So we don't have enought time to cook. But since we have the cooking pressure cooker, we can cook delicious foods every day. It is really great.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: The stainless steel pressure cooker is really good. Now it just took few minutes when I cooked a meal. It is very faster than before. And it saved much time for me.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: The appearance of this Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is very nice I like it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: Quality, price and promptness were great. So glad I did the order
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: Fast delivery than I expected! High quality make the Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker.
Was this review helpful?