Customers Also Bought
- The hair iron is biservice, not only can you use this hair straightener to straighten your hair to make it silkier and softer, but also use this ceramic curling iron to curl your hair showing your charm and glory
- The surface part of the hair iron touching your hair is made of ceramic which is said to be the best material for a hair iron
- Micro particles of tourmaline ceramic can emit natural ions and create clean, healthy-looking hair
- This hair iron featured with easy gliding ceramic plates helps you to curl or straighten your hair more easily without doing as much harm as a metal hair iron does
- The whole part of this hair iron is made of materials of high quality, heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Fast and easy, this curling iron can create the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style
- This ceramic curling iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- Material: Ceramic
- Heating Element Diameter: 2.6cm/1in
- Heating Element Length: 9cm/3.5in
- Power: 35W
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Temperature: +200℃
- This hair iron creating the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style is popular with those who are after fashion
- The surface part of the hair iron touching your hair is made of ceramic which is said to be the best material for a hair iron, and the whole part of the hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- You'll get a free bag if you buy this curling iron right now
How to Use Hair Straightener Irons:
Using a hair straightening iron can make your hair shiny and straight in no time flat. You can achieve this look without having to pay salon costs by following a few simple steps
- Apply a styling gel or cream to your hair. You can work on hair that is not prepared with gels or creams but this will help in achieving the look you want and make your hair easier to work with
- Part your hair into approximately five sections or more and blow-dry each strand. If your hair is dry, proceed to the next step. Some flat irons can be used on wet hair as well. Read the instructions and use accordingly if you have this type of straightening iron
- Take a section of hair, usually one to two inches wide and place your flat iron onto the hair, clamping down as close to the scalp as you possibly can without burning yourself.Slowly pull the flat iron down the length of your hair, straightening it as you go. Don't leave the flat iron on your hair strands too long, just long enough to slide it down
- You can find anti-frizz and hair shine products to rub onto your hair for that extra silky look as well. This will keep the hair in place and keep frizziness to a minimum
- Once you're done straightening, be careful of over-brushing your hair because this can cause strands to flyaway or frizz. Using your fingers to brush through your hair can be just as effective and less likely to frizz your hair
How to Style Hair With Marcel Curling Irons:
Whether you have hard-to-curl hair, or hair prone to heat damage, the hottest trend in beauty salons across the world is Marcel style curling irons. The irons, made for professionals, are now available for get without a cosmetologist's license
- Decide which type of Marcel curling iron to get. Choose the electric or non-electric type. The electric Marcel curling iron runs on voltage from an outlet, while the non-electric ironsrequire a stove to heat them up
- Take time to learn how to operate the handle. Marcel irons do not have spring loaded handles and don't open with the press of a thumb and snap shut. The entire hand and thumb opens and closes the handle and holds the iron closed over the hair
- Separate a small section of hair, using a comb to straighten the hair and remove any tangles. Pull it through the open iron until the iron is at the end of the hair
- Close the iron around the hair and use your hand to decide how much pressure to use. Remember that the non-electric irons are much hotter and you need to use them with very light pressure and less time than the electric Marcel curling irons
- Roll the hair around the curling iron, keeping the hair flat or twisting it as you roll the hair. Twisting the hair creates a more spiraled look. Slowly pull the iron through the hair, allowing the curl to lie gently and cool
- Finger comb the hair to separate curls and finish with a light finishing spray. Marcel curling irons allow you to enjoy curls that last all day while still leaving your hair with amazingshine
How to Do Spiral Curls Using a Marcel Curling Iron:
The Marcel curling iron was invented in 1875 by a French inventor named Marcel Grateau. Originally a system of irons that hair was wound around to create curly waves, the Marcel iron has come a long way since its original design. Today, the Marcel curling iron remains one of the many useful tools for creating spiral curls
- Test the heat of the iron on a dry towel by holding the iron on the towel for a few seconds. Marcel irons get hotter than typical curling irons. If the towel singes, the iron is too hot to use on hair, so allow it to cool before using it
- Comb out a 2-inch wide section of dry hair about the thickness of a pencil using a fine-toothed comb. Pay attention to remove all kinks and knots from the hair. Using hair clips, hold hair that is not being worked on away from the area you are working with
- Hold the section of hair taut and run the closed iron down the top of the hair to flatten any fly-away hairs. Clamp the tip of the hair into the base of the iron. Wrap the rest of the length of hair around the barrel of the iron, gradually going up the length of the barrel until you reach the scalp and hold for a few seconds
- Release the hair by sliding the barrel away from the hair until you reach the clamped end of hair and open the clamp to release it. If the hair has achieved the desired level of curl, coil the hair and pin it against the scalp with a bobby pin. If not, rewrap the hair onto the iron and hold for a few seconds longer
- Repeat combing, wrapping, releasing and coiling the hair until the entire head has been curled. Remove all of the bobby pins and style your hair as desired, using fingers toseparate and tease the curls. Spray with hairspray to keep in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.12||USD$ 12.25||USD$ 11.38||USD$ 10.22||USD$ 10.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?