Customers Also Bought
- The hair iron is biservice, not only can you use this hair straightener to straighten your hair to make it silkier and softer, but also use this ceramic curling iron to curl your hair showing your charm and glory
- The surface part of the hair iron touching your hair is made of ceramic which is said to be the best material for a hair iron
- Micro particles of tourmaline ceramic can emit natural ions and create clean, healthy-looking hair
- This hair iron featured with easy gliding ceramic plates helps you to curl or straighten your hair more easily without doing as much harm as a metal hair iron does
- The whole part of this hair iron is made of materials of high quality, heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Fast and easy, this curling iron can create the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style
- This ceramic curling iron is safe and very easy to carry anywhere
- Material: Ceramic
- Heating Element Diameter: 3.2cm/1.26in
- Heating Element Length: 11cm/4.3in
- Power: 45W
- Voltage: 110V-220V
- Temperature: 160℃
- This hair iron creating the tightest, curliest, shiniest spirals and tendrils hair style is popular with those who are after fashion
- The surface part of the hair iron touching your hair is made of ceramic which is said to be the best material for a hair iron, and the whole part of the hair iron is heat-resistant and durable for long time using
- Exquiste workmanship and long electric wire for your convinient using
How to Use Hair Straightener Irons:
Using a hair straightening iron can make your hair shiny and straight in no time flat. You can achieve this look without having to pay salon costs by following a few simple steps
- Apply a styling gel or cream to your hair. You can work on hair that is not prepared with gels or creams but this will help in achieving the look you want and make your hair easier to work with
- Part your hair into approximately five sections or more and blow-dry each strand. If your hair is dry, proceed to the next step. Some flat irons can be used on wet hair as well. Read the instructions and use accordingly if you have this type of straightening iron
- Take a section of hair, usually one to two inches wide and place your flat iron onto the hair, clamping down as close to the scalp as you possibly can without burning yourself.Slowly pull the flat iron down the length of your hair, straightening it as you go. Don't leave the flat iron on your hair strands too long, just long enough to slide it down
- You can find anti-frizz and hair shine products to rub onto your hair for that extra silky look as well. This will keep the hair in place and keep frizziness to a minimum
- Once you're done straightening, be careful of over-brushing your hair because this can cause strands to flyaway or frizz. Using your fingers to brush through your hair can be just as effective and less likely to frizz your hair
How to Style Hair With Marcel Curling Irons:
Whether you have hard-to-curl hair, or hair prone to heat damage, the hottest trend in beauty salons across the world is Marcel style curling irons. The irons, made for professionals, are now available for get without a cosmetologist's license
- Decide which type of Marcel curling iron to get. Choose the electric or non-electric type. The electric Marcel curling iron runs on voltage from an outlet, while the non-electric ironsrequire a stove to heat them up
- Take time to learn how to operate the handle. Marcel irons do not have spring loaded handles and don't open with the press of a thumb and snap shut. The entire hand and thumb opens and closes the handle and holds the iron closed over the hair
- Separate a small section of hair, using a comb to straighten the hair and remove any tangles. Pull it through the open iron until the iron is at the end of the hair
- Close the iron around the hair and use your hand to decide how much pressure to use. Remember that the non-electric irons are much hotter and you need to use them with very light pressure and less time than the electric Marcel curling irons
- Roll the hair around the curling iron, keeping the hair flat or twisting it as you roll the hair. Twisting the hair creates a more spiraled look. Slowly pull the iron through the hair, allowing the curl to lie gently and cool
- Finger comb the hair to separate curls and finish with a light finishing spray. Marcel curling irons allow you to enjoy curls that last all day while still leaving your hair with amazingshine
How to Do Spiral Curls Using a Marcel Curling Iron:
The Marcel curling iron was invented in 1875 by a French inventor named Marcel Grateau. Originally a system of irons that hair was wound around to create curly waves, the Marcel iron has come a long way since its original design. Today, the Marcel curling iron remains one of the many useful tools for creating spiral curls
- Test the heat of the iron on a dry towel by holding the iron on the towel for a few seconds. Marcel irons get hotter than typical curling irons. If the towel singes, the iron is too hot to use on hair, so allow it to cool before using it
- Comb out a 2-inch wide section of dry hair about the thickness of a pencil using a fine-toothed comb. Pay attention to remove all kinks and knots from the hair. Using hair clips, hold hair that is not being worked on away from the area you are working with
- Hold the section of hair taut and run the closed iron down the top of the hair to flatten any fly-away hairs. Clamp the tip of the hair into the base of the iron. Wrap the rest of the length of hair around the barrel of the iron, gradually going up the length of the barrel until you reach the scalp and hold for a few seconds
- Release the hair by sliding the barrel away from the hair until you reach the clamped end of hair and open the clamp to release it. If the hair has achieved the desired level of curl, coil the hair and pin it against the scalp with a bobby pin. If not, rewrap the hair onto the iron and hold for a few seconds longer
- Repeat combing, wrapping, releasing and coiling the hair until the entire head has been curled. Remove all of the bobby pins and style your hair as desired, using fingers toseparate and tease the curls. Spray with hairspray to keep in place
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.01||USD$ 11.12||USD$ 10.23||USD$ 9.04||USD$ 9.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.