Customers Also Bought
- Captures long distance sounds while reducing background noise
- This is great for use with most digital camera
- This Microphone has the technology to filter out any unwanted background noise
- It allows you to pick up your subject's sound more clearly while reducing side noises
- The Mini Microphone easily mounts to your digital camcorder using the included mounting bracket
- Can be fixed on the DV with the microphone hold and path
- Frequency responses: 30~18000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dB
- Direction: Unidirectional x 2
- Output Impendency: - S/N Ratio: 76dB
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Powered by 1 x CR2 battery
- The digital camera stereo microphone captures long distance sounds while reducing background noise
- This professional stereo microphone is great for use with most digital camera
- The digital camera stereo microphone allows you to pick up your subject's sound more clearly while reducing side noises
- Come with a bag for easy and convenient to take the digital camera stereo microphone with you
How to Buy an External Microphone for a Camcorder:
While camcorders are equipped with a built-in microphone to allow for sound and image to be perfectly synchronized, the built-in microphone is usually surround sensitive, so it tends to pick up surrounding sounds. In most cases there is a microphone socket on your camcorder for an additional external microphone, which can be used to avoid unwanted disturbances. These items are easy to use and will greatly improve the sound quality of your video recordings. Here's how to buy an external microphone for a camcorder.
- Ensure that your camcorder is equipped with an external microphone socket. It should be a normal 1/8th" plug.
- Research the different types of external microphones to determine the one that is right for your sound-capturing needs. There are omnidirectional microphones which pick up sounds from all directions, unidirectional microphones which capture audio from one person at a time, or shotgun microphones which pinpoint the isolation of sound.
- Determine if you need a lavalier or handheld microphone. A lavalier microphone is a small microphone that can be clipped to a necktie or blouse to remain discreet. A handheld microphone is good to use when reporting or when the camera is focused on one person.
- Consider if you will need a hard-wired or wireless microphone based on your budget and recording needs.
- Look for noise-reduction features. Some high-end microphones will filter out background and wind noise.
- Determine if you want an omni-directional or uni-directional microphone. The omni-directional will record sounds that surround the microphone, while uni-directional will only record the sounds from the direction which it is pointed.
Tips & Warnings:
- Hard-wired systems have limitations based on the length of the cord and you may pick up feedback if you are running the wiring parallel to other electrical wiring.
- Wireless systems have a never-ending demand for fresh batteries.
- If the jack on your camcorder is damaged from use you will need to take it in to a dealer to get the jack repaired. This is a lot less expensive then purchasing a new apparatus.
- Consider getting a shock mount for your external microphone. This will "float" your microphone so that internal camera noises and vibrations don't work their way up to your microphone.
- 1 x Digital Cameras Professional Stereo Microphone
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.28||USD$ 27.61||USD$ 26.95||USD$ 26.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?