Customers Also Bought
- BDM 100 is a universal Flasher Reader (it does not require our RACE software necessarily) that allows the user to read and program files in the ECU supplied with MOTOROLA MPC5xx processor (essential)
- This Flasher Reader Programer requires the ECU to be open, "on the bench", as the reading/programming operations are realized by linking a flat cable to specific area the ECU (the tool, on the other side, is linked to the USB port of a computer)
- The ECU Flasher Reader allows also to create perfect copies of the whole software of an ECU (after having read the original ECU software)
The Software Allows to Read and Program the Whole ECU Content of:
- 29BL802 SSOP eprom file (or ROM memory with maps if eprom physically not present)
- MOTOROLA MPC5xx Processor file
- Serial Eprom content
- Please note that even in the case of the ECU blocking, due to the wrong checksum recalculation, the ECU can always be reprogrammed and then retrieved (if the original software has been previously stored)
- A universal reader/programmer that allows the user to read and program files in the ECU supplied with MOTOROLA MPC5xx processor
- Create perfect copies of the whole software of an ECU (after having read the original ECU software
How to Flash a Car Computer:
- Download and install EcuFlash from OpenECU (see Resources). This freeware program works with most cars and provides access to information stored in the car's computer, including the ability to flash a new image onto the computer. Install this program on a laptop computer if possible so you may take it to your car
- Connect your computer to the car's OBD-II port with an OpenPort cable. Be sure to obtain the OpenPort cable designed for your make of car. This cable allows your laptop to connect via USB to your car's computer
- Open EcuFlash and click on the folder icon at the top of the screen. Choose the new computer image you wish to flash to your car's ECU
- Click the "Write to ECU" button in EcuFlash. When prompted, turn on your car's ignition to the accessory position (do not run the engine) and click "OK." The new ECU image will be uploaded to the computer in your car
- Turn off the car's ignition after the flash is complete and you are prompted to do so. Click "OK" to confirm
- 1 x BDM 100 Interface
- 1 x ECU Connecting Cable with 3 Adapters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 12V Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.63||USD$ 31.55||USD$ 30.48||USD$ 29.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.