- Display Technology: LCoS(Liquid Crystal on Silicon)
- Light Technology: White LED
- Luminous Flux: 10 Lumens
- Contrast: 80:1
- Native Resolution: 320 x 240
- Image Aspect: 4:3
- Life Time: 10000 Hours
- USB SB Display: Projection Synchronizes with PC Screen
- Photo Format: JPEG, JPG
- Audio Format: MP3,WMA, AAC
- Video Format: AVI, RMVB, RM, MP4
- Menu Language: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Dutch, Espanol, Svenska, Dansk
- Battery ChargingTime: 2.5∼3 hours
- Built-in Speaker: 8R/1W x 1
- Power Supply: Li-Polymer Battery
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- AC Adptor: Input AC 110-240V, Output DC5V/2A, 3.5 x 1.3 x 6MM
- LED Indication: Blue-Operating, Red-Charging Battery
- Operation Temperature: 0~+60
- Storage Temperature: -10~+70
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Dimension: 97 x 55 x 20 mm/ 3.81 x 2.16 x 0.78in(L x W x H)
- Accessories: Remote Control, User Manual, Adaptor, USB Cable, Twist Tripod(optional)
- Remote Control
- Play movie, photo & Music
- Perfect for sharing movies, the portable High Definition Projector has a built-in SD memory card slot
- Store your presentations, movies or home videos ready for playback any time
- 1.5 Hours Battery Operating Time
- Earphone Out-3.5 mm(Stetero)
- Support SD Card(SD & MMC)
- Built-in 1GB Memory(Up to 8 GB-Option)
- USB Host 2.0
- It's ideal for hosting presentations, sharing ideas or just to entertain friends with a movie
- Connect with iPad, iPone, iPod
- Optical Engine-3M Light Engine
- Projector Screen size(Diagonal)-6''(21cm) to 72''(250cm)
- Support Calendar & Clock display
- Remote Control, User Manual, Adaptor, USB Cable, Twist Tripod(optional)
Size in Detail:
How to Connect a Projector to a Laptop Computer
Connecting a laptop computer to an overhead projector is a relatively simple process. That said, it can be a disaster to work hard on a presentation, be it for a school or workplace environment, only to show up and find yourself unprepared. Take the time now to learn about the different ways your laptop can connect to an overhead projector, and how to accomplish this easy task, and you can enter your presentation with poise and confidence.
- Learn the different types of video outputs your laptop may or may not support. The three most common types of video outputs used with overhead projectors are Video Graphics Array (VGA), Separated Video (S-Video) and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). You need to make sure your laptop has the correct output corresponding to an input on the projector you will use.
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of each types of video input and output. VGA projectors are the most common type, indeed it is likely that any projector in current use will have a VGA input. However, VGA video offers the lowest resolution of the these three types. S-Video offers a higher resolution than VGA, but is prone to screen flicker, especially when you are connecting your laptop to a power supply while presenting, rather than running off the battery. HDMI offers the highest picture quality of the three, and supports audio data transfer as well. However, know that HDMI-equipped laptops and projectors are more expensive than those that utilize the other video transfer formats.
- Choose a video data transfer standard best suited to your price range and needs. VGA is always the safest bet, but if you are purchasing a new laptop computer, try to find one within your budget with an HDMI output as well, as it will provide the best quality and allow you to transmit audio without the use of extraneous equipment. S-Video inputs are found on nearly every LCD and Plasma television, meaning that if you are giving your presentation connected to a television rather than a projector, this is a viable option as well.
- Make sure you know how to tell your computer to recognize that you wish to use a projector as a secondary video output device. On Windows-based laptop computers, this usually involves pressing the "Function" (or "Fn") key, followed by one of the numbered "F" buttons along the top of your keyboard. In most cases there will be a graphic of what looks like a television screen on the correct "F" key (e.g. "F4"), but if you aren't sure consult the manual that came with your specific model.
- Connect your video cable of choice to your projector and your Windows laptop, turn the projector on, and press the correct function key. If you have a solid video card, pressing the same key combination a second time will allow you to view your laptop's screen both on the computer itself and as a projected image simultaneously.
- Connecting a Macintosh laptop computer to an overhead projector can be a little trickier. You will need a special adapter to connect to a projector using VGA, as well as the standard VGA cable. This is called a DVI-VGA adapter, and is available both from Apple and other electronics vendors. Plug the adapter to the DVI port on your Macintosh laptop, then plug the VGA cable into the projector and the adapter. Turn on the projector, then press and hold the "F7" key on your Mac. You will be up and running in no time.
- Try a dry run of your presentation using your own laptop and the same projector you will be using, if possible. It pays to be prepared, and your audience will be able to tell if you are fumbling around for the right function keys on the day you present. Your confidence will help you start your presentation off with a bang, and it will show.
- 1 x Set of Projector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 85.20||USD$ 82.83||USD$ 80.46||USD$ 77.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
John from Calgary
Bought this item on10-27-2011
- Pros: A pocket sized projector is a real cool thing to have. In a small dark room it has a decent image when projected on a white screen. Can get large. Easy enough to send signal to. SD card works well to play AVIs
- Cons: Has to be a dark room otherwise picture is washed out. Sound is 'small' to match and volume is weak. No external audio output so it makes it difficult to use, particularly for music playing (if one would want to do this). Projects 4x3 and 16x9 images are stretched depending on input
- Other Thoughts: Will use it to show photos and to project on the ceiling images in baby's room
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on12-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've owned multiple home theater projectors from budget to very expensive. I've found great reviews on this project as one of the top best budget projectors. Simple setup and configuration. No issues for the year that I've had it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: Setting up was super-easy, picture quality is fantastic especially compared to the old SD projector I used to have. Automatic signal searching makes for hands-free input switching, and a sleep timer feature ensures that you're not burning up lamp hours if there's no signal reaching the High Definition projector.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Have had this projector for over a year, and am very satisfied with the picture quality. I have it set up against a white wall and the crispness is amazing. Make sure you can make the room dark, otherwise the color will be washed out - but when there's no glare, you can't get a better quality picture than this. I threw a Super Bowl party and my friends were absolutely astounded by the screen size.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-19-2012
- Pros: good quality product wiht best price .
- Cons: none
- Other Thoughts: i like to use this product
Was this review helpful?