Customers Also Bought
- Display Technology: 1 LCD
- Projection Mode: Front/ Ceiling
- LCD: 5.0" TFT
- Pixel: 800×600×3 LCD
- Supported Signal: VGA, SVGA, WVGA, XGA, SXGA (480i/p,576i/p), 720P
- Input Signal Format: PAL/NTSC; VGA, Y/Pb/Pr
- Color Shading: Y/Pb/Pr
- Zoom Focus: Manul
- Screen Proportion: 16: 9 (Support 4:3)
- Contrast: 600: 1
- Brightness: 1600 ANSI Lumens
- Focal Length: 170mm
- Projection Screen Size: 45- 120 in
- Size: 316 x 250.8 x 102.8 mm/ 12.4 x 9.9 x 4.1in(L x W x H)
- Power Supply: 200-240V 50/60Hz AC
- The HD Projector will make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- Adjust the Mini Projector angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- Watch supersize images come to life, and accompanied by rich stereo sound courtesy of the built in speakers
- This exciting entertainment mini projector connects to your game console
- The projector is also an outstanding mini projector; Now, make almost any wall interactive with the mini projector
- This high-performance mini projector brings together all the functionality of a first class MP3 / MP4 player with a top of the mini projector
- This mini pocket projector is a convenient video and picture viewer for use when traveling or setting up something small in your private office or even the nightstand in your bedroom
How to Build a Mini Projector at Home:
If you have a small video player or other media player, you can easily turn it into a miniature projector. A video projector takes the light from a video image and projects it through lenses to create a magnified image. You'll need a small fresnel lens, which is much like multiple lenses stuck together --- you can find these at most office supply or dollar stores. After you have the lens and video source, you connect them together in a frame that will focus the video image light through the lens.
- Take a miniature media player with a video screen. An iPod, Zune or other device that can store photos and videos with a sharp picture will work best. A hand-held TV set will work, too, but you will give up picture quality.
- Construct a small, four-sided cardboard frame that looks like a square tube or a box with open ends at opposite sides. It should be the same height and width as the media player's screen and about three inches long. Tape this frame to the player's screen, putting as much tape around the edges as possible.
- Build a second box frame that is barely larger than the first frame connected to the media player. This frame needs to fit snugly on the end of the first frame but can slide back and forth across it.
- Cut out one more piece of cardboard that is the same height and width as the end of the second frame and then hollow it out to make a cardboard rim.
- Cut a plastic fresnel lens down until it's small enough to fit within the cardboard rim. Cut the lens all the way around and make sure its original center remains the center of the finished piece. Glue the lens inside the rim.
- Tape the cardboard rim and fresnel lens to the open end of the box frame on the media player. Make sure that you surround this piece with tape on all ends.
- Prop up your projector on a table or other flat surface - you can tape one last cardboard piece to the back of the player and tape the other end to the table. Make sure the projector is facing a blank white wall and then turn the player on. To focus the projected image, move the larger box frame back and forth.
- 1 x 1600 Lumens Projector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 305.76||USD$ 298.37||USD$ 290.98||USD$ 281.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.