Customers Also Bought
- Display: LED
- Resolution: 800 × 600 (144 million pixels, support 1080P)
- Light Flux: 2000 lumens
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Source: 5 inch TFT Active Matrix RGB
- Projection Screen: 50 ~ 120 feet
- Keystone Correction: +/-15 °
- Projection Distance: 2-4 meters
- Projection Method: Front / Rear
- Zoom and focus: Manual focus
- Aperture: 3.8
- Focal Length: 185mm
- Projection Lamp Power: 100W
- Color Temperature: 9300K
- Life: >20,000 hours
- Continuous working time: <24 hours
- Remote Control: Yes (38KHz Infrared Remote Control)
- Interface Support: Y / Pb / Pr, Video Lout, Rout, Lin, Rin VGA, Svideo, TV, HDMI1/HDMI2
- Signal Input Video: Composite video signal; color difference signal; VGA signal; dual HDMI signal;Svideo signal input; TV reception
- Audio: Stereo
- Audio Speaker: 2W x 2
- Language: Chinese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Noise: 28DB
- Power: 120W
- Power Input: 100 ~ 240V; 50 ~ 60Hz
- Size: 330 x 246 x 116mm/12.87 x 9.59 x 4.52in(L x W x H)
- The High Definition LED Projector is very suitable for office, home and Science teaching
- Small volume, no radiation pollution, low noise design and remote operation
- Make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- Adjust the angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- This High Definition LED Projector connects to your game console
- File browsing, easy document management, support copy, delete files
- The High Definition LED Projector makes your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- The 2000Lumens LED Projector is very suitable for office, home and Science teaching
- The High Definition LED Projector can be used small business, meeting, teaching, presentation
- Front Screen
- Hanging Screen
- Put on the table
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Connecting a computer to an overhead projector is easy as long as you have the right cords and drivers on your computer. Whether you have a Mac or a PC, you will need a few basic tools, knowledge of your operating system, and, sometimes, a little patience while you work out the kinks. Once you connect your computer to your projector, you can watch movies, show presentations, and work using the larger projector screen
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
How to Connect a Projector to an LCD TV?
- Connect an LCD TV to a projector with a standard video cable.
Setting up a projector with an LCD TV requires a standard video cable and a TV set with output jacks to transfer the video signal from the television to the projector. The LCD TV's built-in speakers can be used for audio, or the TV can be connected to a home theater receiver with attached stereo or surround sound speakers. The cable connection takes only a few seconds.
- Check the back of the projector to determine the best connection to use. An S-video port is round, with four pin holes inside and three notches around the outer edge. RGB video jacks are red, green and blue, and will deliver a superior image over S-video. The LCD TV should be equipped with both types of connection jacks so choosing a cable depends on the projector.
- Connect an S-video cable from the LCD TV to the port on the back of the projector. The plug inserts in one direction only, so take care to align the four pins in the plug with the four holes in the port.
- Connect an RGB video cable by matching the red, green and blue plugs to the Video OUT ports on the TV and the Video IN ports on the projector.
- Turn on the equipment and press the "Output" button on the TV remote control until the signal appears from the projector onto the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the TV's built-in speakers or connect the set to an AV receiver for audio. The S-video and RGB connections supply picture only.
- Unplug the components from the electricity while connecting video cables.
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Maunal
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Wipes
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x Projector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 331.70||USD$ 323.21||USD$ 314.72||USD$ 303.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.