Customers Also Bought
- Model: T8+(LED)
- Screen Mareial: TFT LCD
- Lamp Service Life: more than 5000 hours
- ISO: 450 ANSI Lumens
- Normal Resolution: 800 x RGB x 600
- Support Resolution: 1024*768; 1280*768
- Screen Ratio: 4:3/16:9
- Video Format: Support MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/DivX/Xvid
- Audio Format: Support MP3/WAV/WMA/APE/FLAC AAC/AAC+/MPEG1/2 etc.
- E-book: Support TXT
- Out-put Model: HDMI Out-put
- VGA: Yes
- Function of Adjustment: ±22
- Project Size: 50-150 inches
- Connect: USB Hi-Speed 2.0
- Operation Model: remote control/manual opoeration
- Language: Support Chinese/English/Franch/German/Janpanese etc.
- Controller: Full function infrared remote control
- Rated Voltage: 220V 50~60Hz AC
- Noise: 25db
- Weight: 3500g
- Size: 280*220*85cm
- TV mode, automatic channel search, program management and system settings
- Small volume, no radiation pollution, low noise design and remote operation
- It support the picture retroflexion
- With Chinese, English and other countries language on the menu
- Very suitable for office, home and Science teaching
- Make your favorite movies and video games larger than life. This exciting entertainment High Definition Projector connects to your game console, TV, DVD player or other device to project images of favorite movies or video games onto any wall or ceiling
- This High Definition Projector is a convenient video and picture viewer for use when traveling or setting up something small in your private office or even the nightstand in your bedroom. High Resolution 2600 Lumens Multimedia Projectors with 800 x 600 Resolution. The Office Projectors are apply to Business Education Entertainment
- In the past, you needed a projector and an interactive whiteboard to create an interactive learning environment. Now, make almost any wall interactive with the High Definition Projector
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Connecting a computer to an overhead projector is easy as long as you have the right cords and drivers on your computer. Whether you have a Mac or a PC, you will need a few basic tools, knowledge of your operating system, and, sometimes, a little patience while you work out the kinks. Once you connect your computer to your projector, you can watch movies, show presentations, and work using the larger projector screen
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
How to Build a Mini Projector at Home:
If you have a small video player or other media player, you can easily turn it into a miniature projector. A video projector takes the light from a video image and projects it through lenses to create a magnified image. You'll need a small fresnel lens, which is much like multiple lenses stuck together --- you can find these at most office supply or dollar stores. After you have the lens and video source, you connect them together in a frame that will focus the video image light through the lens
- Take a miniature media player with a video screen. An iPod, Zune or other device that can store photos and videos with a sharp picture will work best. A hand-held TV set will work, too, but you will give up picture quality
- Construct a small, four-sided cardboard frame that looks like a square tube or a box with open ends at opposite sides. It should be the same height and width as the media player's screen and about three inches long. Tape this frame to the player's screen, putting as much tape around the edges as possible
- Build a second box frame that is barely larger than the first frame connected to the media player. This frame needs to fit snugly on the end of the first frame but can slide back and forth across it
- Cut out one more piece of cardboard that is the same height and width as the end of the second frame and then hollow it out to make a cardboard rim
- Cut a plastic fresnel lens down until it's small enough to fit within the cardboard rim. Cut the lens all the way around and make sure its original center remains the center of the finished piece. Glue the lens inside the rim
- Tape the cardboard rim and fresnel lens to the open end of the box frame on the media player. Make sure that you surround this piece with tape on all ends
- Prop up your projector on a table or other flat surface - you can tape one last cardboard piece to the back of the player and tape the other end to the table. Make sure the projector is facing a blank white wall and then turn the player on. To focus the projected image, move the larger box frame back and forth
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Insurance Fuse
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Dustproof Screen
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 366.01||USD$ 351.31||USD$ 336.61||USD$ 317.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.