Customers Also Bought
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 2500:1
- Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Illumination: 2700 Lumens
- Projection Distance: 1.2-10m /47.2-393.7in
- Image Size: 27''~250'' (Diagonal)
- DLP: 0.55''
- Keystone Corretion: Vertical ± 40°
- Line Frequency: 31~80Hz
- Filed Frequency: 50~120Hz
- Video Interface: RGB in x 2/ RGB out x 1/ Composite Video x 1/ S Terminal x 1/ USB x 1/ RS-232 x 1/ Infrared remote control receiver port x2/ 12V DC Interface x 1
- Audio Interface: in x 2/out x 1
- Dimension: 280 x 108 x 218mm / 11.0 x 4.3 x 8.6in (W x H x T)
- With the opening with the release
- It can be used small business, meeting, teaching, presentation
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Connecting a computer to an overhead projector is easy as long as you have the right cords and drivers on your computer. Whether you have a Mac or a PC, you will need a few basic tools, knowledge of your operating system, and, sometimes, a little patience while you work out the kinks. Once you connect your computer to your projector, you can watch movies, show presentations, and work using the larger projector screen
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
- 1 x High Definition Projector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 895.10||USD$ 874.01||USD$ 852.93||USD$ 824.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?