Customers Also Bought
- Projection techniques: LCD
- ISO brightness: 240ANSI - LM
- Technical specification: monolithic LCD
- Projector brightness: 1800LM
- LCD size: 5 inch (SHARP)
- Resolution: Pysical resolution 1024xRGBx720, support 1280x720P
- Contrast: 800:1
- LED Power: 200W
- Projection size: 52-120 inches
- Projection distance: 2 - 5m
- Screen ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- Projection way: Front, rear, over-head, desktop projectors
- Trapezoidal correction: + 15 °
- Input/output: Video + S + VGA + chromatism + TV (optional) + HDMI
- Bulb power: 150W HID
- Illuminant life: 6000 hours
- Image flip: Flip Horizontal, flip vertically
- Input Power Supply Voltage: 220V, 50/60Hz
- Dimension: 350 x 270 x 120mm/1.7 x 10.5 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
- The high definition projector is very suitable for office, home and Science teaching
- Small volume, low noise, no radiation pollution design and remote operation
- Make your favorite video games and movies larger than life
- Adjust the angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- This high definition projector can be connected to your game console
- Easy document management, file browsing, support copy and delete files
- The high definition projector makes your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- The 720p/1080p projector is very suitable for home, office and teaching
- The 1800LM projector can be used for small meeting, business, teaching or presentation
- Front Screen
- Hanging Screen
- Put on the table
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Connecting a computer to an overhead projector is easy as long as you have the right cords and drivers on your computer. Whether you have a Mac or a PC, you will need a few basic tools, knowledge of your operating system, and, sometimes, a little patience while you work out the kinks. Once you connect your computer to your projector, you can watch movies, show presentations, and work using the larger projector screen
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
How to Connect a Projector to an LCD TV?
- Connect an LCD TV to a projector with a standard video cable.
Setting up a projector with an LCD TV requires a standard video cable and a TV set with output jacks to transfer the video signal from the television to the projector. The LCD TV's built-in speakers can be used for audio, or the TV can be connected to a home theater receiver with attached stereo or surround sound speakers. The cable connection takes only a few seconds.
- Check the back of the projector to determine the best connection to use. An S-video port is round, with four pin holes inside and three notches around the outer edge. RGB video jacks are red, green and blue, and will deliver a superior image over S-video. The LCD TV should be equipped with both types of connection jacks so choosing a cable depends on the projector.
- Connect an S-video cable from the LCD TV to the port on the back of the projector. The plug inserts in one direction only, so take care to align the four pins in the plug with the four holes in the port.
- Connect an RGB video cable by matching the red, green and blue plugs to the Video OUT ports on the TV and the Video IN ports on the projector.
- Turn on the equipment and press the "Output" button on the TV remote control until the signal appears from the projector onto the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the TV's built-in speakers or connect the set to an AV receiver for audio. The S-video and RGB connections supply picture only.
- Unplug the components from the electricity while connecting video cables.
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Fuse
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 478.20||USD$ 466.35||USD$ 454.50||USD$ 438.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?