Customers Also Bought
- Functions: Project 6" ~ 65" image from internal memory or external media players
- Optical Technology: LCoS
- Light Source: RGB LED
- LCD Display: 2.4" LCD
- Brightness: 15 Lumens
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA)
- Projection Image Size: 6" ~ 65"(15cm ~ 165.1cm )(Diagonal)
- Projection Distance: 19cm~206cm
- Contrast: 200:1
- Zoom & Focus: Manual
- Projection Source: External from 3-in-1 AV jack, build-in memory or memory card
- Play Back Format: Photo: JPEG; Video: MPEG-4( ASF), H.264(MP4), M-JPEG(AVI); Audio:MP3
- Sensor Resolution: 5M
- Video Clip: 720P
- Image Resolution: 8M
- Lens Focus: Fixed
- Output: HDMI, Audio
- Audio Speaker: Mono
- Build-in Memory: 2GB
- Memory Slot: MicroSD up to 32GB
- Power Supply: AC power adapter (5V/2A) or embedded rechargeable battery. 2100mAH
- Battery Life: Up to 120 mintues
- Bundled Software: Arcsoft Media Converte
- OSD: EN/DE/FR/IT/ES/NL/PT/BPT/TR/SW/RU/TH/JP/KO/TC/SC
- Dimension: 125 x 62 x 24mm/4.9 x 2.4 x 0.9in(LxWxH)
- World's first 720P HD multi-media pocket projector Z20 featuring high definition and high brightness could be used as camcorder, camera as well as projector
- With the functions of camcorder and projector, you could immediately project the images just taken without file conversion
- Z20 is the useful portable projection device for you to record, instantly share and review the best moments and improve the effectiveness of communication in the meeting or give topics for discussion in the applying the most advanced 3M RGB optical technology
- Z20 projects the true image colors in high contrast and greatly improves the quality of portable projectors
- It could be connected to the computer through the USB as well as via AV-in cable to connect multiple image sources, including mobile phones, video recorders, Wii and other game consoles and used as a 65-inch mobile TV use
- Easy connection, the most convenient mobile display / mobile TV solutions
- Furthermore, connecting to iPod/iPhone connecting cable, Z20 could be used with Apple electronic devices that makes sharing music or images more easily
- Don't miss it, it is the best choice for home use
- This digital cinema projector is featured by the high definition and high brightness
- This home theatre projector is multi-function which could be used as camcorder, camera as well as projector
- With the functions of camcorder and projector, you could immediately project the images just by using this digital cinema projector without file conversion
- And this digital cinema projector is the useful portable projection device for you to record, instantly share and review the best moments etc
- Moreover, this projector is the best HD projector which is characterized by the easy connection, the most convenient mobile display or mobile TV solutions
Digital Cinema Projectors Information?
- Digital Cinema Projectors Information
While video projectors have existed for many years, cinema-quality digital projectors that rival the quality of traditional film are a relatively new innovation. Today, theaters around the world are upgrading to digital projectors to screen films that were shot or produced digitally and to prepare for the next generation of movies.
- Today, nearly every feature film passes through a stage of digital filmmaking. Although film is still used to photograph the primary footage in the majority of films, that film is often scanned and turned into what is known as a digital intermediary: a digital version of the film that can be easily manipulated with any number of computer programs. Traditionally, this digital intermediary was enhanced, edited and then re-printed to film so that it could be projected. With the rising popularity of digital cinema projection, some films are now distributed as digital video files that are projected with a digital cinema projector.
- In other cases, entire films are made without any film at all. This occurs when filmmakers shoot directly on high-definition digital video, then edit digitally and produce a digital final product. In 2002 "Star Wars: Episode II" was one of the first commercial films to be produced entirely digitally, although film prints were made of the film to be screened at the many theaters, which had yet to add digital cinema projectors to their existing line of film projectors.
- Early digital cinema projectors relied on DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology. The DLP system was developed by Texas Instruments in the 1980s. DLP projectors use a series of microscopic mirrors attached directly to a semiconductor computer chip. Each mirror corresponds to a single pixel of the digital image that is projected. Because of its reliance on physical mirrors, DLP projection has a maximum resolution of 1280x1024 pixels, which is below today's high-definition standard.
- The next generation of digital cinema projectors were based on the Silicon X-tal Reflective Display (SXRD) system developed by Sony. SXRD projectors have been manufactured since 2004. They use a silicone chip and liquid crystals (similar to those used in an LCD screen) to produce a vibrant image that can be displayed at a much higher resolution than DLP projectors are capable of.
Digital Versus Film
- There are benefits to both traditional film-based and new digital methods of film production and projection. One of the more significant advantages of digital cinema is its low cost. Filmmakers with access to digital cameras are able to shoot far more footage at less expense, and there are no processing costs as there are with film.
- Likewise, when a film is finished and ready to be exhibited, the cost of printing physical film reels and shipping them to theaters is enormous. Producing digital copies and distributing them either on tangible media (hard drives, discs, or memory cards) or, in some cases, through secure Internet connections, saves distributors and exhibitors many thousands of dollars. While some audience members have complained about the quality of digital cinema compared with film, the most current equipment is able to produce and project an image that is nearly indistinguishable.
Digital Cinema Initiatives
- For ensuring the quality of digital cinema, six major Hollywood studios formed Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) in 2002. DCI has published its specifications for the quality of digital cinema, which are voluntarily followed by its member studios. These specifications are also used as a guide by the designers and manufacturers of digital cinema cameras and projectors.
- The specifications released by DCI are continuously updated to reflect the possibilities offered by new technology. They feature minimum standards for picture quality, audio quality and file compression. DCI also suggests different standards that projectors should support so that they will be capable of playing all digital movies that follow DCI standards.
- Besides its technical requirements, DCI also sets standards for security so that digital cinema can be encrypted safely and then read and displayed properly when it is screened. Measures intended to keep digital movies safe from tampering or unwanted copying are among DCI's primary motives. DCI sets procedures both for the encryption of a video file as well as the corresponding process through which it is decoded by the digital cinema projector.
- Despite the ease with which most digital files can be copied, digital movies following DCI's encryption standards are seen as more secure than films released on traditional prints. This is partly because the low cost of producing additional copies of a new film allows studios to perform a worldwide release. Moving a film from city to city or to new countries over time allows the movie to be pirated and sold in an unauthorized version before it is available in theaters in certain markets. Worldwide releases are seen as a key way of discouraging piracy by making the film available to all audiences at the same time.
How to Install Digital Theater Projectors?
- A home theater projector can recreate the cinema experience at home.
A home theater projector allows the viewer to have an extremely large, high quality picture without paying the high price for an equivalent TV. Home theater projectors range in quality from basic $50 low resolution models to almost-cinema-quality high definition (HD) costing several thousands of dollars. It it fairly simple to install and should take less than an hour to complete.
- Select a screen size. Determine where the screen will go and measure how large it should be. Many consumer model projectors can go over 100 inches in screen size.
- Real the manual. Look for the distance to screen size ratio. For example, if the screen size will be 80 inches then there will be a corresponding distance the projector should be positioned from that screen.
- Mount the projector. The projector can be mounted on top of a table or hung from the ceiling using a mounting bracket. Consult the manufacturer regarding the appropriate model of mounting bracket. These brackets are usually less than $100 and can easily be screwed into the ceiling. Some users may opt for simply mounting the projector on a table as this allows the projector to be more portable.
- Connect the VGA, RCA or HDMI cables (these cables should come with the projector). Newer projectors should have an HDMI cable port, which is the highest quality connection. Run the cable to either the cable box or receiver and plug the cable into the "Output" ports. The unit is now accepting a digital signal feed.
- Install the screen. The screen can be as simple as a white bed sheet or white wall. Special projector screen fabric exists and can be purchased with frames for certain screen sizes. The prices of prefabricated screens vary, but expect to pay over $100 for most sizes.
- Turn on the projector, cable box and receiver. Select the appropriate input on the projector (VGA, RCA or HDMI). The projector should begin projecting onto the screen. Adjust the focus of the projector so that the image is clear.
- Project any time and any where
- High efficiency LED lamp
- Multi-functional design
- Memory card
- 1 x HDMI High Definition Line
- 1 x USB Data Line
- 1 x 3in1 AV Line (RCA jack to mini jack
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x 16G SD Card
- 1 x SDMMC
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 428.36||USD$ 420.75||USD$ 413.14||USD$ 403.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.