Customers Also Bought
- Projection Technology: LCD single lens projection system, imported 5-inch LCD screen
- Resolution: 800X600 pixels, support for 1024x768 pixels
- Output Brightness: 2600 lumens
- Contrast: 1500: 1
- Colors can be Displayed: 16Billion All true color
- Projection Lens: Digital fixed focus
- Projection Size: 40 to 150 inches (4:3)
- Projection Distance: 1.5m~4.5m
- Image Mode: 3D three-dimensional (3D chip to support high-definition source)
- Keystone Correction: ± 30 ° (vertical ladder)
- Display Format: 4:3/16:9
- Computer Signals: fH: 19~92kHz fV: 48 ~ 92Hz
- Video Signal: 15kHz RGB/Component 50/60Hz, Composite video, Y/C video
- Speaker: 3W x 1 Mono
- Image Flip: Off/H/V/HV
- Picture Mode: Dynamic/Standard/Game/life/Cinema/Monitors
- Installation: Front/Ceiling/Rear
- Other Features: Automatic settings, auto focus, auto keystone correction, which is pulled off
- Display Language: Global language, a Chinese
- Video Audio Inputs: Composite video, video, audio: A/V mulit/S
- Interface: HDMI, video, color, audio, VGA, optional USB, SD/MMC, TV Cable
- Lamp Specifications: 150W/180W metal halide lamp
- Lamp Life: 6000 hrs (standard mode)/5000 hrs (Bright mode)
- Noise Level: 28dB (standard mode)
- Power Requirements: AC 100 ~ 220V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max: 220W, Standby: 0.8W
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 35 ℃
- Humidity: 35 ~ 85% (no condensation)
- Size: 252 x 120 x 340mm/9.92 x 4.72 x 13.39in(W x H x D)
- Brilliant colors, the perfect uniformity and clarity are wonderful show
- Aberration using ZEMAX optimization technology to achieve almost perfect contrast, black is particularly prominent
- HD projector with TV interface, you can directly watch TV
- Connecting the TV clear and smooth, a change in the market generally rough-made projector to PC text defect and saw a sense of wonderful
- Beautiful color pictures connected to the computer, uniformity has also been a perfect performance, a change in general domestic light projector connected computers around the middle of the defect
- By using ZEMAX optimization technology, this exciting entertainment HD LCD projector is to achieve almost perfect contrast
- This portable LCD projector is with perfect uniformity and clarity features which can give you the wonderful show
- With TV interface, this sharp LCD projector can directly connect the TV and have clear and smooth view
- And made of high quality material, this HD LCD projector is durable for a long time use in daily life
- This HD LCD projector has a perfect performance with beautiful color pictures by connecting to the computer. Make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
How to Install a LCD Projector?
LCD projectors for computers have become a popular tool for office use. They are a great way to share presentations and other information from your computer with a large group. Although they might look a little complicated to set up or use, the projectors are hooked up in a similar fashion to regular monitors.
- Make certain the power to your computer and the LCD projector is off. This will avoid any potential damage from electrical shorts in either piece of equipment while hooking everything up.
- Remove the cord that goes to your monitor from the back of your computer.
- Insert the monitor cable that came with the LCD projector into the appropriate port on the projector. This cable will be similar to the VGA cable that you use with your monitor (for desktops).
- Insert the opposite end into the monitor cable port on the back of your computer.
- Plug the LCD projector power cord into a power outlet. Because of the expense involved with LCD projectors, use a good surge protector.
- Turn the projector on and let it warm up for a couple of minutes before turning on the computer. You should see a blank blue screen projection with a minimal amount of text indicating that the projector is searching for input or a manufacturer's logo. If you don't see anything, make certain the lens cap has been removed from the projector lens. Use the adjustable legs on the bottom of the projector to raise or lower it to the appropriate height.
- Turn your computer on. If the image does not appear on the screen or wall, try pressing the "Function" (Fn) and "F8" keys simultaneously for laptops or the "Control" (Ctrl) and "F8" keys for desktop computers. This step usually works to force the computer to recognize the LCD projector. If this fails to work, you might need to reattach your monitor and install any necessary drivers. Make certain to contact the manufacturer's customer service line with any issues and questions.
- Shut down or log off your computer first, when you've finished using the projector. Turn off the projector, but leave it plugged in for a few minutes in case the fan needs to continue running to cool it down. Remove the cable from the back of your computer or laptop and reattach the cable for your regular monitor.
Tips & Warnings
- Make certain the LCD projector is stabilized on a flat surface to avoid it being knocked over easily.
- If you have to use some other object to adjust the height, be sure that nothing is blocking the fan or lens.
How to Connect a Projector to an LCD TV?
- Connect an LCD TV to a projector with a standard video cable.
Setting up a projector with an LCD TV requires a standard video cable and a TV set with output jacks to transfer the video signal from the television to the projector. The LCD TV's built-in speakers can be used for audio, or the TV can be connected to a home theater receiver with attached stereo or surround sound speakers. The cable connection takes only a few seconds.
- Check the back of the projector to determine the best connection to use. An S-video port is round, with four pin holes inside and three notches around the outer edge. RGB video jacks are red, green and blue, and will deliver a superior image over S-video. The LCD TV should be equipped with both types of connection jacks so choosing a cable depends on the projector.
- Connect an S-video cable from the LCD TV to the port on the back of the projector. The plug inserts in one direction only, so take care to align the four pins in the plug with the four holes in the port.
- Connect an RGB video cable by matching the red, green and blue plugs to the Video OUT ports on the TV and the Video IN ports on the projector.
- Turn on the equipment and press the "Output" button on the TV remote control until the signal appears from the projector onto the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the TV's built-in speakers or connect the set to an AV receiver for audio. The S-video and RGB connections supply picture only.
- Unplug the components from the electricity while connecting video cables.
- Working Sketch
- 1 x Power Line
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Projector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 337.50||USD$ 326.04||USD$ 314.59||USD$ 299.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.