Sign in
My Cart (0)
All Categories

Keywords: Led Flashlights | Short Wedding Dresses | Cheap Tablets | Jumpsuits for Women | Clearance Sale

View or edit your browsing history Products I Viewed
Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Supplier item info
RuiCheng

High Definition Projector 800X600 Pixel 2000 ANSI Lumens T7058

Digg(186) ( 8 Reviews)

US $361.99
Power Adapter:
Qty:

Buy more save more

Qty 2-4 5-9 ≥10
Price USD$ 351.13 USD$ 347.51 Wholesale Price >>
United states Via Estimate shipping fee
· Orders over USD$ 50.00 will get free tracking services via air mail
With a native resolution of 800 x 600 and able to support up to a full 1024i and 1280i high definition signal, the ability to change the aspect ratio from standard 4:3 to 16:9 widescreen format, the T918 is up to the task of a home theater display, and this 2000 Lumens Projector is ideal for the office setting. With 2000 lumens and high-aperture technology--High Definition 2000 Lumens Projector helps you achieve powerful presentations, at your office or on the road. Just slide this 2000 Lumens Projector over to instantly shut off images and sound. After you've completed your presentation, shut down quickly using the Instant Off function, and head off to your next important meeting. Brilliant presentations of this Home Projector in almost any lighting condition with 2000 lumens, just get this High Definition Projector right now!
Flash Deals
Lowest Price Challenged!

View Details>>
   US Power Adapter may be unavailable. Please choose carefully!

Best Deals

Customers Also Bought

Product Description

Return Policies
  • Specifications:

• No input signal of this 2000 Lumens Projector is automatically turn off the power
    • With full function remote control and manual focus
    • Flip screen functions and optical zoom
    • The lamp life is up to more than 6000 hours
    • Multi-stage dust and remote control screen up and down / turn around freely
    • This 2000 Lumens Projector supports six SOD languages, English, Danish, French, Chinese, Italian ect.
    • This 2000 Lumens Projector is very suitable for office, home and Science teaching
    • Projection System: LCD
    • Compatible: 1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
    • LCD Size: 5in
    • Driving Mode: Polysilicon TFT matrix
    • Resolution: 800x 600 & 1024 x 768 & 1280 x1024
    • Aspect Ratio: 16:9/4:3
    • Color: All true color
    • Brightness: 2000 ANSI Lumens
    • Zoom: 1.1x & F=2.8
    • Focal Distance: f=125mm
    • Image Zoom: 16 level electromotion, Vertical adjustment
    • Sound Mode: Standard, news, music and person
    • Sound Method of Reducing: mute, low, mid voice and treble 4 NR mode
    • Sound Effects: Bass and treble adjustment
    • Size: 250 x 300 x 90mm/9.8 x 11.8 x 3.54in(W x L x H)

Projector Lamp:

• Specification: 150W Metal Halide Lamp
    • Life: >6000h
    • Loudspeaker: 1W x 1 Sound output

Projection Distance Setting:

• Screen Size: 30-200in
    • Trapezium Correction: Vertical & +/-15 degrees
    • Contrast: 600:1
    • Power: 200W
    • Power Support: 110V-240V, 50/60Hz
    • Sound: <30db

Input terminal box

• Video 1 VIDEO
    • Video 2 S-VIDEO
    • VGA Micro 15-pin RGB
    • Audio: Stereo input / output
    • Original Signal: 800 × 600
    • Support Signal: HDMI USB YPrPb/YCbCr SCART AV VGA TV(analog)DVB-T
    • Video Format: PAL NTSC SECAM
    • Input Port: VGA S-Video Composite video, Ypbpr 

Projection Method:

• Front Screen
    • Hanging Screen
    • Back Projection
    • Lifting Projection

Details:

RuiCheng High Definition Projector 800X600 Pixel 2000 ANSI Lumens T7058

• No input signal of this Home Projector is automatically turn off the power

2000 Lumens Projector

• With full function remote control and manual focus of this High Definition Projector

How to Connect a Projector to a Laptop Computer:

Home Projector

• Learn the different types of video outputs your laptop may or may not support. The three most common types of video outputs used with overhead projectors are Video Graphics Array (VGA), Separated Video (S-Video) and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). You need to make sure your laptop has the correct output corresponding to an input on the projector you will use
    • Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of each types of video input and output. VGA projectors are the most common type, indeed it is likely that any projector in current use will have a VGA input. However, VGA video offers the lowest resolution of the these three types. S-Video offers a higher resolution than VGA, but is prone to screen flicker, especially when you are connecting your laptop to a power supply while presenting, rather than running off the battery. HDMI offers the highest picture quality of the three, and supports audio data transfer as well. However, know that HDMI-equipped laptops and projectors are more expensive than those that utilize the other video transfer formats
    • Choose a video data transfer standard best suited to your price range and needs. VGA is always the safest bet, but if you are purchasing a new laptop computer, try to find one within your budget with an HDMI output as well, as it will provide the best quality and allow you to transmit audio without the use of extraneous equipment. S-Video inputs are found on nearly every LCD and Plasma television, meaning that if you are giving your presentation connected to a television rather than a projector, this is a viable option as well
    • Make sure you know how to tell your computer to recognize that you wish to use a projector as a secondary video output device. On Windows-based laptop computers, this usually involves pressing the "Function" (or "Fn") key, followed by one of the numbered "F" buttons along the top of your keyboard. In most cases there will be a graphic of what looks like a television screen on the correct "F" key (e.g. "F4"), but if you aren't sure consult the manual that came with your specific model
    • Connect your video cable of choice to your projector and your Windows laptop, turn the projector on, and press the correct function key. If you have a solid video card, pressing the same key combination a second time will allow you to view your laptop's screen both on the computer itself and as a projected image simultaneously
    • Connecting a Macintosh laptop computer to an overhead projector can be a little trickier. You will need a special adapter to connect to a projector using VGA, as well as the standard VGA cable. This is called a DVI-VGA adapter, and is available both from Apple and other electronics vendors. Plug the adapter to the DVI port on your Macintosh laptop, then plug the VGA cable into the projector and the adapter. Turn on the projector, then press and hold the "F7" key on your Mac. You will be up and running in no time
    • Try a dry run of your presentation using your own laptop and the same projector you will be using, if possible. It pays to be prepared, and your audience will be able to tell if you are fumbling around for the right function keys on the day you present. Your confidence will help you start your presentation off with a bang, and it will show

1000 Vs. 2000 ANSI Lumens

• 1000-2000 Lumen Brightness Projectors
      Projectors with a luminosity between 1000 and 2000 lumens are the most common type because they suit many applications and are reasonably priced. Projectors in this range work well in settings with varying levels of ambient light. They are frequently used in small group settings, such as business meetings or classrooms.
    • Factors Affecting Choice of Projectors
      Ambient light has the greatest effect upon the lumen rating to be chosen. Where you can control ambient light, you may be able to use projectors rated at 1000 lumens. Where you cannot control ambient light, projectors of 2000 lumens are preferable. Other factors affecting this choice are audience size, layout, subject matter and price. A brighter projector does not ensure higher quality. In extremely dark settings, 2000 lumens can result in headaches for the viewers.
    • Luminosity Guide
      For a home theater application, projectors with ratings of 1000 lumens are suitable for a screen size of 92 inches with moderate ambient light. Projectors with a rating of 1000 lumens are suitable for screens of more than 100 inches only in low ambient light. Projectors rated at 2000 lumens are suitable for 92 inch screens in bright ambient light and screens of 100 to 119 inches in moderate ambient light. In this and other applications, values will vary, depending on whether the projector is in video mode.

Package Included:

• 1 x Projector
    • 1 x Power Line
    • 1 x AV Cable
    • 1 x Remote Control
    • 1 x Manual

Customers' Reviews

Overall:
  ( 8 Reviews)
Price:
Quality:
Ease Of Use:
Usefulness:
Features:

Get DinoPoint by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!

I have bought this product

David O. Camargo

Bought this item on

12-28-2011
00:00:00 12-28-2011 Good Projector Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Nice picture for the price. The projector itself isn't the prettiest thing to look at but it does produce a nice picture. You need to buy a VGA to Component and I use a splitter since there is only one VGA(computer) input. Overall this is a good entry level projector considering it's low resolution 800x600. Bulbs are inexpensive and can be changed without having to unmount the projector from the ceiling.

Was this review helpful?

Jotham W. Bailey

Bought this item on

01-12-2011
00:00:00 01-12-2011 Excellant Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: I have use other more expensive projectors which don't give as good as an image as this projector. It is as easy as any other projector to set up. the zoom and wide functions is easy to use as well as the keystone function. I would recommend this projector to anyone.

Was this review helpful?

Gary W. Mccarron

Bought this item on

01-05-2011
00:00:00 01-05-2011 Very good value Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Before I purchased the projector I reviewed the cost of a replacement bulb on your web site. The set up is simple and the image is bright. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Amazon.

Was this review helpful?

Larry Harvill

Bought this item on

01-01-2011
00:00:00 01-01-2011 Great product Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: This item was purchased for a mens club that frequently has programs including powerpoint presentations. This projector is very adequate with outstanding brightness and reasonable zoom capabilities. It is quite easy to operate and functions equally easy with PC's and Mac's. The lower resolution does cause text images to be a little fuzzy on a large screen but this has not been a problem.

Was this review helpful?

Y. Morris

Bought this item on

12-15-2010
00:00:00 12-15-2010 This is an excellent product Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: I purchased this projector as a gift for my fiancee, since we are both teachers and love using powerpoint. Over Christmas we decided to open it and watch some movies on it. The quality was excellent.

Was this review helpful?

E. Trenholm

Bought this item on

11-30-2010
00:00:00 11-30-2010 I like it Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: Nice and bright, cost efficiant bulb replacment, Fast to setup, a little big, worked imediatly with my Mac.

Was this review helpful?

Wendy Gao

Bought this item on

11-17-2010
00:00:00 11-17-2010 Great service Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: The delivery service was fast, the product is just as described, and the price is a good match for the quality of the product. I definitely recommend buying from this seller.

Was this review helpful?

Merlyne Edwards

Bought this item on

11-04-2010
00:00:00 11-04-2010 Multimedia Projector Overall:  
  • Other Thoughts: The Multimedia Projector has worked perfectly since received earlier in September 2010. Things you should note are the projector comes with a carrying case and it creates a lot of heat. So operate it in a cool environment. Hook up is a snap and is truely very light.

Was this review helpful?

Copyright DinoDirect Corporation 2014. All rights reserved. See our privacy policy, terms of use, disclaimer and takedown policy.
Sign In submit Submit Apply >> Continue Join Now Add Store To Wishlist Add a new address Back >> Continue checkout Save Cancel Remove/Change Items Add To Cart Shop Now Create Register now Open a Case Start a Live Chat View all < Create An Account Return to Sign in Send Confirmed Application Email Verification Get It GO Enter My iDinor Life! Close Join My Homepage Continue Shopping Share Rewards Accept Accept and Check >> Search Back Close the case Pay Now Cancel Submit Confirm Save Click for more info Write a Review Yes No Reply Sold Out Size Guide Color Guide No thanks Continue Upload Share Rewards Accept and Check >> Search view more Next et Transaction Code >> Confirm Remove Upload Video Upload Images >> Continue checkout Get Free Sample Write a feedback Buy Now OK Start Chat Create An Account No, thanks! Go Remind me 7 days later