Customers Also Bought
5 inches (group of gen)
4:3 or 16:9
cast, over-head projectors, but dicks, desktop
280ANSI - LM
Recommend Shot Size
Video + S + VGA
PVI050 050 PVI050 group of gen
V + S + VGA + Chromatist, optional HDMI, USB, DVB, TV
Are cast/over-head projectors/reverse condole
280 x 260 x 95mm、11.02 x 10.23 x 3.74in(L x W x H)
- Remote Control
- Play movie, photo & Music
- Adjust the HD Projector angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- Watch supersize images come to life, and accompanied by rich stereo sound courtesy of the built in speakers
- This exciting entertainment Portable Projector connects to your game console
- Lights can changes shape with the music rhythm
- Best Projector can show images in your room with amazing effects
- Speed of flash can be controlled
- The Portable Projector is simple to set up and operate
- It can do all things like blanking, frequently flashing, rotating, moving, billowing, zooming, drawing
- This Portable Projector design is very unique and convenient
- Helps you easily connect to share pictures and videos with friends and family
- The tiny and versatile portable Projector lets you create a huge screen almost any where
- The High Definition Projector is up to the task of a home theater display, and is ideal for the office setting
- The Mini Projector is perfect for sharing your favorite movies and images
- It features small size, low power, no radiation, high-resolution and color fidelity
Refresh your life:
How to Build a Mini Projector at Home:
If you have a small video player or other media player, you can easily turn it into a miniature projector. A video projector takes the light from a video image and projects it through lenses to create a magnified image. You'll need a small fresnel lens, which is much like multiple lenses stuck together --- you can find these at most office supply or dollar stores. After you have the lens and video source, you connect them together in a frame that will focus the video image light through the lens.
- Take a miniature media player with a video screen. An iPod, Zune or other device that can store photos and videos with a sharp picture will work best. A hand-held TV set will work, too, but you will give up picture quality.
- Construct a small, four-sided cardboard frame that looks like a square tube or a box with open ends at opposite sides. It should be the same height and width as the media player's screen and about three inches long. Tape this frame to the player's screen, putting as much tape around the edges as possible.
- Build a second box frame that is barely larger than the first frame connected to the media player. This frame needs to fit snugly on the end of the first frame but can slide back and forth across it.
- Cut out one more piece of cardboard that is the same height and width as the end of the second frame and then hollow it out to make a cardboard rim.
- Cut a plastic fresnel lens down until it's small enough to fit within the cardboard rim. Cut the lens all the way around and make sure its original center remains the center of the finished piece. Glue the lens inside the rim.
- Tape the cardboard rim and fresnel lens to the open end of the box frame on the media player. Make sure that you surround this piece with tape on all ends.
- Prop up your projector on a table or other flat surface - you can tape one last cardboard piece to the back of the player and tape the other end to the table. Make sure the projector is facing a blank white wall and then turn the player on. To focus the projected image, move the larger box frame back and forth.
How to Connect a Projector to a Laptop Computer
Connecting a laptop computer to an overhead projector is a relatively simple process. That said, it can be a disaster to work hard on a presentation, be it for a school or workplace environment, only to show up and find yourself unprepared. Take the time now to learn about the different ways your laptop can connect to an overhead projector, and how to accomplish this easy task, and you can enter your presentation with poise and confidence.
- Learn the different types of video outputs your laptop may or may not support. The three most common types of video outputs used with overhead projectors are Video Graphics Array (VGA), Separated Video (S-Video) and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). You need to make sure your laptop has the correct output corresponding to an input on the projector you will use.
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of each types of video input and output. VGA projectors are the most common type, indeed it is likely that any projector in current use will have a VGA input. However, VGA video offers the lowest resolution of the these three types. S-Video offers a higher resolution than VGA, but is prone to screen flicker, especially when you are connecting your laptop to a power supply while presenting, rather than running off the battery. HDMI offers the highest picture quality of the three, and supports audio data transfer as well. However, know that HDMI-equipped laptops and projectors are more expensive than those that utilize the other video transfer formats.
- Choose a video data transfer standard best suited to your price range and needs. VGA is always the safest bet, but if you are purchasing a new laptop computer, try to find one within your budget with an HDMI output as well, as it will provide the best quality and allow you to transmit audio without the use of extraneous equipment. S-Video inputs are found on nearly every LCD and Plasma television, meaning that if you are giving your presentation connected to a television rather than a projector, this is a viable option as well.
- Make sure you know how to tell your computer to recognize that you wish to use a projector as a secondary video output device. On Windows-based laptop computers, this usually involves pressing the "Function" (or "Fn") key, followed by one of the numbered "F" buttons along the top of your keyboard. In most cases there will be a graphic of what looks like a television screen on the correct "F" key (e.g. "F4"), but if you aren't sure consult the manual that came with your specific model.
- Connect your video cable of choice to your projector and your Windows laptop, turn the projector on, and press the correct function key. If you have a solid video card, pressing the same key combination a second time will allow you to view your laptop's screen both on the computer itself and as a projected image simultaneously.
- Connecting a Macintosh laptop computer to an overhead projector can be a little trickier. You will need a special adapter to connect to a projector using VGA, as well as the standard VGA cable. This is called a DVI-VGA adapter, and is available both from Apple and other electronics vendors. Plug the adapter to the DVI port on your Macintosh laptop, then plug the VGA cable into the projector and the adapter. Turn on the projector, then press and hold the "F7" key on your Mac. You will be up and running in no time.
- Try a dry run of your presentation using your own laptop and the same projector you will be using, if possible. It pays to be prepared, and your audience will be able to tell if you are fumbling around for the right function keys on the day you present. Your confidence will help you start your presentation off with a bang, and it will show.
- 1 x The Remote Control
- 1 x The Power Cord
- 1 x Insurance Tube
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Manufacturer Certificate
- 1 x Projector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 255.67||USD$ 249.57||USD$ 243.47||USD$ 235.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.