Customers Also Bought
TFT LCD Polysilicon Active Matrix (Monolithic 3.5-inch LCD)
120 million pixels (640 x 480 Support 1024 x 768)
5 inch TFT Active Matrix RGB
Up-down/mirror flip flip
Ladder Model Correction
Electronic ± 15 Degrees Projection Way
Are Cast/over-head Projectors/Lifting
Election Remote Control
Chinese, English (Eight Languages)
9300K 150W/color temperature, the life more than 60 hours
AC180 -240V / 50-60Hz
- Immediately you can enjoy the entertainment
- The operation is simple
- Can accept TV
- Can serve as an audio,provide you the most true home theater ring sound
- Let you carry super convenient
- Showed vigorous full picture
- High Definition Household, always be able to show
- Helps you easily connect to share pictures and videos with friends and family
- This HD LCD projector can serve as an audio and accept TV which provides you the most true home theater ring sound
- This portable LCD projector is characterized by the built-in senior speakers, showed vigorous full, natural sound quality
- And this sharp LCD projector not only gives you good movie screen, also can give you good music feast
- The operation of this HD LCD projector is simple and easy for you to learn and use
- This HD LCD projector helps you easily connect to share pictures and videos with friends and family
How to Install a LCD Projector?
LCD projectors for computers have become a popular tool for office use. They are a great way to share presentations and other information from your computer with a large group. Although they might look a little complicated to set up or use, the projectors are hooked up in a similar fashion to regular monitors.
- Make certain the power to your computer and the LCD projector is off. This will avoid any potential damage from electrical shorts in either piece of equipment while hooking everything up.
- Remove the cord that goes to your monitor from the back of your computer.
- Insert the monitor cable that came with the LCD projector into the appropriate port on the projector. This cable will be similar to the VGA cable that you use with your monitor (for desktops).
- Insert the opposite end into the monitor cable port on the back of your computer.
- Plug the LCD projector power cord into a power outlet. Because of the expense involved with LCD projectors, use a good surge protector.
- Turn the projector on and let it warm up for a couple of minutes before turning on the computer. You should see a blank blue screen projection with a minimal amount of text indicating that the projector is searching for input or a manufacturer's logo. If you don't see anything, make certain the lens cap has been removed from the projector lens. Use the adjustable legs on the bottom of the projector to raise or lower it to the appropriate height.
- Turn your computer on. If the image does not appear on the screen or wall, try pressing the "Function" (Fn) and "F8" keys simultaneously for laptops or the "Control" (Ctrl) and "F8" keys for desktop computers. This step usually works to force the computer to recognize the LCD projector. If this fails to work, you might need to reattach your monitor and install any necessary drivers. Make certain to contact the manufacturer's customer service line with any issues and questions.
- Shut down or log off your computer first, when you've finished using the projector. Turn off the projector, but leave it plugged in for a few minutes in case the fan needs to continue running to cool it down. Remove the cable from the back of your computer or laptop and reattach the cable for your regular monitor.
Tips & Warnings
- Make certain the LCD projector is stabilized on a flat surface to avoid it being knocked over easily.
- If you have to use some other object to adjust the height, be sure that nothing is blocking the fan or lens.
How to Connect a Projector to an LCD TV?
- Connect an LCD TV to a projector with a standard video cable.
Setting up a projector with an LCD TV requires a standard video cable and a TV set with output jacks to transfer the video signal from the television to the projector. The LCD TV's built-in speakers can be used for audio, or the TV can be connected to a home theater receiver with attached stereo or surround sound speakers. The cable connection takes only a few seconds.
- Check the back of the projector to determine the best connection to use. An S-video port is round, with four pin holes inside and three notches around the outer edge. RGB video jacks are red, green and blue, and will deliver a superior image over S-video. The LCD TV should be equipped with both types of connection jacks so choosing a cable depends on the projector.
- Connect an S-video cable from the LCD TV to the port on the back of the projector. The plug inserts in one direction only, so take care to align the four pins in the plug with the four holes in the port.
- Connect an RGB video cable by matching the red, green and blue plugs to the Video OUT ports on the TV and the Video IN ports on the projector.
- Turn on the equipment and press the "Output" button on the TV remote control until the signal appears from the projector onto the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the TV's built-in speakers or connect the set to an AV receiver for audio. The S-video and RGB connections supply picture only.
- Unplug the components from the electricity while connecting video cables.
- 1 x The power wire
- 1 x TV wire
- 1 x The remote control
- 1 x The VGA wire
- 1 x Projector
General Model V130 Spec Type Projector Display Technology TFT LCD polysilicon active matrix (monolithic 3.5-inch LCD) Luminous Flux 1800 Projection Resolution 640 x 480 Aspect Ratio 4：3/16：9 Projection Image Size 50-120 inches Projector Distance 2-4 meters Remote Control Support Power Source Power Source AC180 - 240V/ 50-60Hz Features Features Immediately you can enjoy the entertainment
The operation is simple
Can accept TV
Can serve as an audio,provide you the most true home theater ring sound
Let you carry super convenient
Showed vigorous full picture
High Definition Household, always be able to show
Helps you easily connect to share pictures and videos with friends and family
Packaging Package Included 1 x The power wire
1 x TV wire
1 x The remote control
1 x The VGA wire
1 x Projector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 286.27||USD$ 279.33||USD$ 272.39||USD$ 263.14||USD$ 263.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.