Customers Also Bought
- Brightness: 12 LUMEN
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Projection Size: 5-50"
- Projection Distance: 10-80"
- Contrast Ratio: 100:1
- Focus: Manual
- Projector Input Source: AV IN, USB DISPLAY, the machine FLASH, Micro SD card expansion
- Video format: RM, RMVB, AVI (MPEG-4), VOB, DAT, MP4 and other video playback
- Resolution: 720 x 480 and below
- Bit Rate: 500kpbs and the following
- Posts: 25fps
- Audio Type: MPEG1 Layer3 (80kpbs-320kpbs 32kHz-48kHz)
- Music Format: MP3 (MPEG1.0 Layer3), WMA
- Bit Rate: MP3 80kpbs-320kpbs, WMA 80kpbs-256kpbs
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Number of Channels: Stereo
- Photo Format: JPG
- Power Charger: DC 5V == 2A (100V-240V)
- Battery: Lithium Polymer Battery 2100mA
- Charging Time: Please use the random standard charger to charge, in order to achieve longer playback time, the battery is fully charged, the proposed charging time is not less than 4 hours, while the longest time, do not charge more than 6 hours.
- Storage Capacity: 2G
- Interface: Mini USB
- Digital Card Expansion: Support the largest TFT card to 8GBYTE
- Size: 124 x 68 x 26mm/48.82 x 26.77 x 10.24in(L x W x H)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
- Maximum Humidity: 90% RH (no condensation)
- Power: 6W
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows2000/xp/vista32
- This Portable LED Projector can make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- Adjust the angle to your specifications using the pivoting stand and carry handle
- Watch supersize images come to life, accompanied by rich stereo sound courtesy of the built-in speakers
- This Mini LED Projector is compact, lightweight
- The Best LED Projector is designed for both home entertainment & business purpose
- This exciting entertainment Mini LED Projector connects to your game console
- This Portable LED Projector is the best choice for you! Imagine...your favorite movies, TV shows and video games, super-sized and on the go. With the Mini LED Projector, you can experience all of your media anywhere
- This Mini LED Projector is brilliant for business presentations, parties and movie nights on the move
- The Best LED Projector was made of durable and high material and very convenient for you to use
- Portable Home Theater Mini LED Projector make your favorite movies and video games larger than life
- This exciting entertainment Mini LED Projector connects to your game console, TV, DVD player or other device to project images of favorite movies or video games onto any wall or ceiling. It can be used small business, meeting, teaching, presentation
- Compact and lightweight, this Mini LED Projector is perfect for entertaining at home, in a dorm room or anywhere with a surface to project on
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Pumping Video Instrument
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AV Connection
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Headphone
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 215.06||USD$ 208.62||USD$ 202.19||USD$ 193.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.