Customers Also Bought
- 2200 Lumens Projector provides a fast and flexible solution for presentations or for broadcasting video information to different locations such at in your home, office, shop, or classroom
- It is perfect for installation in any indoor or outdoor environment
- Lower cost, longer life with reliability
- Support 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i HD signal
- HDMI, YPrPb/YCbCr, SCART, AV, S-VIDEO, VGA, TV(Imitate)
- Unique DVB-T function (digital TV function)
- USB , card reader interface, can play USB and SD, MMC, MS card, music, video, pictures
- Support USB1.0, 2.0
- Support card reader MMC, MS, SD format
- USB / card reader supported formats: mpg/dat/trp/vob/avi/divx/svid<MPEG-1(mpg/dat),MPEG2(mpg/dat/trp), CDXA/MPED-1(dat), MPEG-2(vob), XviD(avi/xvid), DivX3(divx), DivX4(divx), DivX5(avi/divx), 3ivX(xvid)>(Video Format); mp3 / aac /m4a /wma( Audio format); bmp/jpg/png(Picture format); txt text format
- Light Source: 50W LED
- Light bulb life: 50000 hours
- Resolution: 800 x 600, support 1024 x 768
- Brightness: 2200ANSI
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Keystone Correction: ± 15 Degrees
- Projection System: 5 inch LCD
- Compatibility: Support 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i HD signal
- Projection method: front-throw / throw back / suspension equipment
- Built-in speakers: 2 x 2W (double track)
- Built-in TV TV Tuner: PAL-60, PAL-M
- Input signal: HDMI, YPrPb / YCbCr, SCART, AV, S-VIDEO VGA, TV (analog), DVB-T, USB, SD Card Input
- Image aspect ratio: 4:3 & 16:9 Zoom switch freely
- Image Flip: flip up and down about
- TV System: PAL / NTSC / SECAM
- Projection Size: 30 -180in
- Voltage: 90v-240v, 50/60HZ
- Noise: <32db
- Size: 258 x 323 x 120mm/10.2 x 12.7 x 4.7in(L x W x H)
- No input signal of this Home Projector is automatically turn off the power
- With full function remote control and manual focus of this High Definition Projector
- With High Definition 2200 Lumens Projector helps you achieve powerful presentations, at your office or on the road
How to Connect a Projector to a Laptop Computer:
- Learn the different types of video outputs your laptop may or may not support. The three most common types of video outputs used with overhead projectors are Video Graphics Array (VGA), Separated Video (S-Video) and High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI). You need to make sure your laptop has the correct output corresponding to an input on the projector you will use
- Weigh the strengths and weaknesses of each types of video input and output. VGA projectors are the most common type, indeed it is likely that any projector in current use will have a VGA input. However, VGA video offers the lowest resolution of the these three types. S-Video offers a higher resolution than VGA, but is prone to screen flicker, especially when you are connecting your laptop to a power supply while presenting, rather than running off the battery. HDMI offers the highest picture quality of the three, and supports audio data transfer as well. However, know that HDMI-equipped laptops and projectors are more expensive than those that utilize the other video transfer formats
- Choose a video data transfer standard best suited to your price range and needs. VGA is always the safest bet, but if you are purchasing a new laptop computer, try to find one within your budget with an HDMI output as well, as it will provide the best quality and allow you to transmit audio without the use of extraneous equipment. S-Video inputs are found on nearly every LCD and Plasma television, meaning that if you are giving your presentation connected to a television rather than a projector, this is a viable option as well
- Make sure you know how to tell your computer to recognize that you wish to use a projector as a secondary video output device. On Windows-based laptop computers, this usually involves pressing the "Function" (or "Fn") key, followed by one of the numbered "F" buttons along the top of your keyboard. In most cases there will be a graphic of what looks like a television screen on the correct "F" key (e.g. "F4"), but if you aren't sure consult the manual that came with your specific model
- Connect your video cable of choice to your projector and your Windows laptop, turn the projector on, and press the correct function key. If you have a solid video card, pressing the same key combination a second time will allow you to view your laptop's screen both on the computer itself and as a projected image simultaneously
- Connecting a Macintosh laptop computer to an overhead projector can be a little trickier. You will need a special adapter to connect to a projector using VGA, as well as the standard VGA cable. This is called a DVI-VGA adapter, and is available both from Apple and other electronics vendors. Plug the adapter to the DVI port on your Macintosh laptop, then plug the VGA cable into the projector and the adapter. Turn on the projector, then press and hold the "F7" key on your Mac. You will be up and running in no time
- Try a dry run of your presentation using your own laptop and the same projector you will be using, if possible. It pays to be prepared, and your audience will be able to tell if you are fumbling around for the right function keys on the day you present. Your confidence will help you start your presentation off with a bang, and it will show
- 1 x 800 x 600 LED 2200 Lumens Projector
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 449.44||USD$ 438.47||USD$ 427.51||USD$ 412.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?