Customers Also Bought
- E-book reading and bookmark function
- USB2.0 high above transmission speeds up to 4MB / S
- Support multi-tasking function, can look books and listening music
- Support AV input, can connect DVD, set-top boxes and other external signals into a slideshow
- Within the setting of high-quality full-range speakers, external loud speaker
- Turn off the projector to support a separate function, when the MP3 use, more than 100 hours long play
- Support full-function remote control
- Support TF card expansion, capacity 1G-16GB
- This HD LCD projector is up to the task of a home theater display, and is ideal for the office setting
- This HD LCD projector is characterized by multi-languages such as Chinese, English and other countries language
- E-book reading and bookmark function of this sharp LCD projector is the stunning part which is the advanced technology
- And this HD LCD projector supports multi-tasking function which can look books and listening music
- Moreover, this portable LCD projector supports AV input which can connect DVD, set-top boxes and other external signals into a slideshow
- Within the setting of high-quality full-range speakers, external loud speaker, this projector can provide you favorite movies and video games larger than life
How to Install a LCD Projector?
LCD projectors for computers have become a popular tool for office use. They are a great way to share presentations and other information from your computer with a large group. Although they might look a little complicated to set up or use, the projectors are hooked up in a similar fashion to regular monitors.
- Make certain the power to your computer and the LCD projector is off. This will avoid any potential damage from electrical shorts in either piece of equipment while hooking everything up.
- Remove the cord that goes to your monitor from the back of your computer.
- Insert the monitor cable that came with the LCD projector into the appropriate port on the projector. This cable will be similar to the VGA cable that you use with your monitor (for desktops).
- Insert the opposite end into the monitor cable port on the back of your computer.
- Plug the LCD projector power cord into a power outlet. Because of the expense involved with LCD projectors, use a good surge protector.
- Turn the projector on and let it warm up for a couple of minutes before turning on the computer. You should see a blank blue screen projection with a minimal amount of text indicating that the projector is searching for input or a manufacturer's logo. If you don't see anything, make certain the lens cap has been removed from the projector lens. Use the adjustable legs on the bottom of the projector to raise or lower it to the appropriate height.
- Turn your computer on. If the image does not appear on the screen or wall, try pressing the "Function" (Fn) and "F8" keys simultaneously for laptops or the "Control" (Ctrl) and "F8" keys for desktop computers. This step usually works to force the computer to recognize the LCD projector. If this fails to work, you might need to reattach your monitor and install any necessary drivers. Make certain to contact the manufacturer's customer service line with any issues and questions.
- Shut down or log off your computer first, when you've finished using the projector. Turn off the projector, but leave it plugged in for a few minutes in case the fan needs to continue running to cool it down. Remove the cable from the back of your computer or laptop and reattach the cable for your regular monitor.
Tips & Warnings
- Make certain the LCD projector is stabilized on a flat surface to avoid it being knocked over easily.
- If you have to use some other object to adjust the height, be sure that nothing is blocking the fan or lens.
How to Connect a Projector to an LCD TV?
- Connect an LCD TV to a projector with a standard video cable.
Setting up a projector with an LCD TV requires a standard video cable and a TV set with output jacks to transfer the video signal from the television to the projector. The LCD TV's built-in speakers can be used for audio, or the TV can be connected to a home theater receiver with attached stereo or surround sound speakers. The cable connection takes only a few seconds.
- Check the back of the projector to determine the best connection to use. An S-video port is round, with four pin holes inside and three notches around the outer edge. RGB video jacks are red, green and blue, and will deliver a superior image over S-video. The LCD TV should be equipped with both types of connection jacks so choosing a cable depends on the projector.
- Connect an S-video cable from the LCD TV to the port on the back of the projector. The plug inserts in one direction only, so take care to align the four pins in the plug with the four holes in the port.
- Connect an RGB video cable by matching the red, green and blue plugs to the Video OUT ports on the TV and the Video IN ports on the projector.
- Turn on the equipment and press the "Output" button on the TV remote control until the signal appears from the projector onto the screen.
Tips & Warnings
- Use the TV's built-in speakers or connect the set to an AV receiver for audio. The S-video and RGB connections supply picture only.
- Unplug the components from the electricity while connecting video cables.
- Working Sketch
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Tripod
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 324.27||USD$ 318.71||USD$ 313.14||USD$ 305.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?