Customers Also Bought
- It provides a fast and flexible solution for presentations or for broadcasting video information to different locations such at in your home, office, shop, or classroom
- It is perfect for installation in any indoor or outdoor environment
- Lower cost, longer life with reliability
- Support the AV-IN, Digital Product, Remote Controller, USB Input, AV Input, Audio Output, PDF/ Power point/ Word/ Excel, Jpeg, Music, Video
- CUP: SAMSUNG ARM926, 500MHZ
- Projection Technology: LCOS
- Lamp Source: LED
- Brightness: 10 lumens
- Lamp Life: 20,000 hrs
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 16:9
- Contrat Ratio: 200:1
- Image Size: 127cm/50in(Max); 12.7cm/5in(Min)
- Image Distance: 0.3 - 4M
- Zoom And Focus: Fixed zoom, Zoom manually
- Speaker: Buid in 0.5W x2
- RAM: 2G Support SD/MMC Card extend
- Picture Compatibility: Jpeg, GIF, PNG
- Video Compatibility: AVI, RMVB, RM, MP4, MOV, VOB, DAT, MPG, MPEG
- Audio Terminal: Mp3, WMA, WAV
- File Formal: WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF
- Size: 129 x 56 x 25.6mm/5.08 x 2.20 x 1.01in(L x W x H)
- Power Source: DC 12V, 2 A, 18W
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery 2100mA
- With the opening with the release
- It can be used small business, meeting, teaching, presentation
How to Connect a Computer to an Overhead Video Projector:
- Connecting a computer to an overhead projector is easy as long as you have the right cords and drivers on your computer. Whether you have a Mac or a PC, you will need a few basic tools, knowledge of your operating system, and, sometimes, a little patience while you work out the kinks. Once you connect your computer to your projector, you can watch movies, show presentations, and work using the larger projector screen
- Identify the type of ports available on your computer. Plug the projector cable into the appropriate port of your computer. For example, some computers have S-video ports, which enable a direct connection between the S-video connection on a projector and the S-video connection on your computer. Computers may also have VGA ports, which are standard for connecting computer monitors, as well as audio/video (A/V) ports, which would enable you to connect your computer to A/V ports on a projector. You may need a cable adapter to adapt the projector cord to your computer port
- Turn on the projector
- Power on your computer
- Install the projector drivers. With later-model computers, the drivers will install automatically. You may see a notification pop up in the bottom right of your computer monitor to alert you that your computer has detected new hardware and is installing the appropriate drivers. If the drivers do not automatically install, you may need to download them or insert an installation disk that may have come with the projector
- Open the Start menu from the Start menu icon, which is generally located at its default position at the bottom left of the screen
- Scroll to the Control Panel option on the right-most tool bar
- Double-click the Control Panel icon to open the Control Panel
- Click on the Appearance and Personalization folder
- Click on the Display folder
- Click on "Connect to a projector" on the left panel
- Choose your connection option. "Duplicate" means that the images that are on your PC monitor will display on your projector at the same time. "Extend" means that the projector will be an extension of your PC monitor, as if your monitor were wider. "Projector only" means images will only display on the projector
- 1 x Projector
- 1 x Holder
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 353.08||USD$ 346.41||USD$ 339.74||USD$ 330.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.