Customers Also Bought
- Serie sporting protection-ware is designed in
- This shoulder brace is made of good soft nylon materials that ensures durability
- Shoulder support can prevent the muscle injury around your shoulder and release the pain and facilitate the recovering after injury
- The shoulder brace will be an ideal support for dislocated or separated shoulder
- Stretchy size suits for most sports lovers
- This shoulder brace is used to warm, heal, and support the painful areas
- This shoulder support brace will be your best choice
- Material: Nylon & Neoprene
- Size: 26cm/10.24in(Cuff Circumference), 35cm/13.78in(Max.Cuff Circumference)(S); 30cm/11.81(Cuff Circumference), 40cm/15.75in(Max.Cuff Circumference) (L)
- This sport sheath brace support protects your shoulder. You will have a wonderful sports life
- This sheath brace support protector will give you a great outdoor sport. You will love it
- The sport double shoulder sheath brace is made of high quality material that ensures durability
- The support protector touches soft and comfortable. It will be a good gift for your family or friends
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Wrist Support in Bowling:
Consistency is the key to bowling. If you can do the same thing over and over, you'll score higher than someone who can't. Arm movement and positioning is vital to a good swing but you also need a loose body and a strong wrist. Your arm will provide power to your swing, but your wrist adds control. Some bowlers use wrist guards to help them solidify their technique.
- Decide which type of wrist guard is right for you. There are three basic categories: light, firm and rigid. Finding out what type will help you the most is as important as the guard itself
- Choose a light wrist guard if you have a good swing already but the repeated throwing of the ball causes you pain (either at the lane or the next day). A light guard allows you to relax a bit and still maintain control
- Find a firm wrist guard if you allow your wrist to either collapse or push too hard during your downswing. Collapsing and pushing are the terms to describe your wrist moving behind your arm or in front of it. While some pushing is generally OK, excessive pushing leads to a loss of control. A firm wrist guard helps to smooth out both problems
- Pick a rigid wrist guard if have medical problems in your wrist, extreme collapsing or pushing or need a consistent throw with no errors (common among serious amateurs or professionals). Rigid guards force your wrist and hand into a specific position. This allows a more consistent throw as your hand is in the same position every time
- 1 x Spring Single Shoulder Sheath Guard Kit Protector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.68||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.52||USD$ 5.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.