Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Size Approx.125 x 19 x 30mm / 4.92 x 0.75 x 1.18in(L x W x H) Material Zinc Alloy & Ceramic Features Features New zinc alloy cabinet, drawer, or furniture pull with ceramic insert
Style and durable craftsmanship are two perfect ways to describe this drawer pull handle
Beautiful white d
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pull Handle
2 x Screws
- Beautiful white drawer pull can be used for either cabinets or drawers, easy to install and use
- Style and durable craftsmanship are two perfect ways to describe this drawer pull handle
- It resists abrasion and enhances the luster and exquisite beauty of products
- These drawer pull handles offer a stunning addition to any room in your home
- Material: Zinc Alloy & Ceramic
- Size: Approx.125 x 19 x 30mm / 4.92 x 0.75 x 1.18in(L x W x H)
- Made of Zinc Alloy & Ceramic
- Dress up your drawers and cabinets with new drawer pull
How to Install Drawer Handles:
- When one is choosing drawer handles to install, it's important to choose some that are affordable (since you will be purchasing a large quantity) but that are also durable. There are many great places to find the type of drawer handle that will fit your home--home and garden stores like Home Depot; antique stores; retail stores like Walmart; and hardware stores.
- If the drawers are new, make sure they have drawer handle screw holes already predrilled. If not, you'll need to predrill the screw holes to make it easier for the handles to screw in.
- Remove the drawer from the drawer slot and empty its contents (this might be a good time to organize and go through the contents of the drawer as well) so you'll have easy access to where the screws go into the handle from the back.
- Remove old handle. If you are replacing an existing drawer handle, you'll need to grab the appropriate sized Phillips head screwdriver. Hardware screws differ in size so finding the right sized screwdriver ahead of time will make the job much easier. Place the screwdriver on the screws and turn the screwdriver left to loosen the screws for removal. Remove the screws and the old drawer handle.
- Install the new drawer handle. Using the new hardware screws, place them into the holes where the old screws were (or, where the predrilled holes are). Line the screws up with the holes on the back of the new drawer handle, and use your fingers to thread the screws into the holes of the handle.
- Once the screws have been threaded into the holes you can use the same screwdriver to screw the screws into the holes completely, making sure to tighten them so that the new drawer handle doesn't jiggle and come loose
Tips & Warnings:
- Replacing drawer handles is a great way to give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift without paying a lot of money for renovations.
- Quick, easy and inexpensive, replacing drawer handles is a simple home improvement job that actually goes a long way.
- Research the type of wood or material the drawer(s) are made out of before replacing the handles. Different wood may be more delicate than others and require special care.
- 1 x Pull Handle
- 2 x Screws
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.93||USD$ 7.70||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.16||USD$ 7.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.