Customers Also Bought
- This is a durable pull handle
- It is made of environmental and safe material
- This handle is easy to clean and its surface does not change color
- It is comfortable to touch and convenient to use
- It can be widly used on your drawer, cabinet door, cupboard, clothespress and shoe cabinet
- Material: Ceramic
- Size: 43 x 26 x 29mm/1.69 x 1.02 x 1.14in(L x W x H)
- Ornate European Style Pull Drawer Handle Round Knob
How to Fix a Door Knob
- The best way to fix a door knob is to replace it. Unless it just became loose then you just need to retighten and all will be ok
- After you purchase your replacement set check it to make sure it has all the parts. You should have a strike plate, a striker and the knobs themselves. Also two long screws. There are two kinds of knobs those that lock and those that don't.
- Some are key entry others just lock by clicking the mechanism on the inside of the door. Those that require a key are usually for entry doors. Those that shut by clicking the mechanism are for bedrooms and baths. and those that do not lock are used for doors that do not require security or privacy. All will install the same way.
- Remove the old knob by first opening the door and removing the strike plate. Then unscrew the two bolts that hold the locking mechanism in place. Pull these knobs out and remove the striker also remove the strike plate simultaneously.
- You should be left with a round hole in the door, and a section where the strike plate will be. Also there should be a hole bored leading into the door cutout this will hold the striker. Next insert the new striker into the hole with the striker face towards the inside of the room. secure with screws supplied. Next on the door jamb where your old striker plate was install new striker plate with two screws.
- Finally align the knobs with the holes on the striker where the door cutout is and secure with the two long screws supplied with your kit. Tighten until snug but do not over tighten. Test to see that it properly closes and if it has a lock test that out to. Just remember not to lock yourself out of the house.
Tips & Warnings:
- The instructions and illustrations in the instruction pamphlet are very good and easy to follow Use these instructions and you should have successful resultsShould your door not close properly or not at all you have installed the mechanism backwards, re-check the instructions and make sure you followed directions.
- 1 x Ornate European Style Ceramic Pull Handle
Spec Condition New Size 43 x 26 x 29mm/1.69 x 1.02 x 1.14in(L x W x H) Color White Material Ceramic Features Features This is a durable pull handle
It is made of environmental and safe material
This handle is easy to clean and its surface does not change color
It is comfortable to touch and convenient to use
It can be widly used on your drawer, cabinet door, cupboard, clothespress and shoe cabinet
Packaging Package Included 1 x Ornate European Style Ceramic Pull Handle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.58||USD$ 7.29||USD$ 7.00||USD$ 6.62||USD$ 6.62|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?