Customers Also Bought
- This is a durable pull handle
- It is made of environmental and safe material
- This handle is easy to clean and its surface does not change color
- It is comfortable to touch and convenient to use
- It can be widly used on your drawer, cabinet door, cupboard, clothespress and shoe cabinet
- Material: Ceramic & Zinc Alloy
- Size: 112 x 18 x 32mm/4.41 x 0.71 x 1.26in(L x W x H)
- Very delicate maple leaf pattern
- Ceramic Cabinet Drawer Pull Handle
How to Install Drawer Handles:
- When one is choosing drawer handles to install, it's important to choose some that are affordable (since you will be purchasing a large quantity) but that are also durable. There are many great places to find the type of drawer handle that will fit your home--home and garden stores like Home Depot; antique stores; retail stores like Walmart; and hardware stores.
- If the drawers are new, make sure they have drawer handle screw holes already predrilled. If not, you'll need to predrill the screw holes to make it easier for the handles to screw in.
- Remove the drawer from the drawer slot and empty its contents (this might be a good time to organize and go through the contents of the drawer as well) so you'll have easy access to where the screws go into the handle from the back.
- Remove old handle. If you are replacing an existing drawer handle, you'll need to grab the appropriate sized Phillips head screwdriver. Hardware screws differ in size so finding the right sized screwdriver ahead of time will make the job much easier. Place the screwdriver on the screws and turn the screwdriver left to loosen the screws for removal. Remove the screws and the old drawer handle.
- Install the new drawer handle. Using the new hardware screws, place them into the holes where the old screws were (or, where the predrilled holes are). Line the screws up with the holes on the back of the new drawer handle, and use your fingers to thread the screws into the holes of the handle.
- Once the screws have been threaded into the holes you can use the same screwdriver to screw the screws into the holes completely, making sure to tighten them so that the new drawer handle doesn't jiggle and come loose
Tips & Warnings:
- Replacing drawer handles is a great way to give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift without paying a lot of money for renovations.
- Quick, easy and inexpensive, replacing drawer handles is a simple home improvement job that actually goes a long way.
- Research the type of wood or material the drawer(s) are made out of before replacing the handles. Different wood may be more delicate than others and require special care.
- 1 x Ornate Maple Leaf Pattern Ceramic & Zinc Alloy Pull Handle
Spec Condition New Size 112 x 18 x 32mm/4.41 x 0.71 x 1.26in(L x W x H) Material Ceramic & Zinc Alloy Features Features This is a durable pull handle
It is made of environmental and safe material
This handle is easy to clean and its surface does not change color
It is comfortable to
Packaging Package Included 1 x Ornate Maple Leaf Pattern Ceramic & Zinc Alloy Pull Handle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.21||USD$ 9.65||USD$ 9.09||USD$ 8.34||USD$ 8.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?