Customers Also Bought
- The durable boxing punching bag is a great workout tool for your home or gym
- The boxing punching bag will improve your upper body strength
- Well made of high quality Imitation Leather PU material, this Hanging Punching Bag is durable
- Suitable for boxer to practice punch speed
- It will take only a few minutes to hang the Boxing Punching Bag
- Material: Imitation Leather PU
- Length: 120.0cm/47.9in
- Diameter: 33.0cm/13.1in
- Color: Black
- You can see the chains on this durable Boxing Punching Bag
- It will take a small space to hang on this Boxing Punching Bag
- Hollow Boxing Punching Bag won't hurt your fingers or waist
- Use just a few minutes to hang this Boxing Punching Bag
- You can punch it heavy or light, depending on your preference
Size in Detail:
How to Install a Heavy Punching Bag:
Want to really get in shape? Whaling on a punching bag not only gives you a great cardiovascular workout, it also tones and strengthens your muscles, relieves stress and builds self-defense skills.
- Measure the area where you'll install the bag, compensating for the bag's height and the space you'll have to maneuver in during your workout
- Drill a hole into a hanging beam, ceiling stud or the top of a door frame. If you prefer, hang the bag from a sturdy pull-up bar installed in the doorway
- Screw an eyebolt (available at hardware stores) into the hole. Use eyebolts with longer shafts and screw them in using the end of a screwdriver as a lever
- Attach each of the chains atop the punching bag to an "S"-shaped hook. Most bags come with four chains or swivels
- Wrap each "S" hook with duct tape to secure each of the punching bag's chains.
- Link the bottom end of another "S" hook onto the hanging hook of the punching bag. Secure this connection with duct tape
- Attach the top end of the same "S" hook onto the eyebolt in the drilled hole
How to Hit a Boxing Heavy Bag:
Boxing is not a simple game. To the outsider, it may look like two individuals who are trying to obliterate each other with their fists, but it truly is an athletic contest based on speed, timing, coordination and power. Learning how to hit the heavy bag correctly will help a boxer learn how to punch with power.
- Use your entire body when hitting the heavy bag. This becomes obvious to anyone who tries to hit a bag with just his arms and his fists. It is far too heavy not to use your whole body when delivering the blow. You must align your arms, legs, torso and shoulders when hitting a heavy bag or the result will be sore or sprained wrists
- Work on your combinations on the heavy bag. You need timing in the boxing ring and you need timing to hit the heavy bag. Your momentum and body weight must be going forward as you deliver the blow, especially if you want to deliver it with power. The first combination should be left jab, left jab, right cross. This is how boxers can dictate tempo in a boxing match. The first two jabs set your opponent back on his heels and the right cross is a stunning blow that may send him to the canvas
- Draw targets on your heavy bag. If you are a middleweight fighter and your average opponent is six feet tall, draw the outline of a boxer who matches that height. You want to work on accuracy. If you are trying to dig a left hook into the rib cage, you want to make sure you are accurate with the punch. The same goes with a left hook or right cross to the head. Drawing a body outline on the bag will help
- Push yourself to complete your workout. The heavy bag is a draining piece of equipment that will push your muscles to the limit. It's not enough to work on it for 30 seconds or a minute. The boxer needs to work on it for three minutes at a time, which is the equivalent of a boxing round. Hit the bag for three minutes, take a one-minute break and then hit it for another three minutes. Do four rounds on the heavy bag every time you work out in the gym
- Ice your hands after every heavy bag session. The process of punching has an impact on your hands and knuckles. The process of punching will tax your hands and bruise them. The best way to prevent swelling and keeping your hands functioning at top efficiency is to dip them in ice for at least two minutes after a heavy bag session
- 1 x Punching Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.50||USD$ 28.46||USD$ 27.41||USD$ 26.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.