Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Push up Bars Color Black Material ABS Features Features No other exercise, outside of weight training, builds and tones the pectorals and triceps more efficiently than push ups
By utilizing the push ups stands, you get a greater range of motion, thereby enhancing you upper body workout
Develop your upper body strength with these push ups bars
They are easily stow in a bag during travel and takes up minimal space for storage
Packaging Package Included 2 x Home Gym I-Shaped Exercise Fitness Push up Bars
- No other exercise, outside of weight training, builds and tones the pectorals and triceps more efficiently than push ups
- By utilizing the push ups stands, you get a greater range of motion, thereby enhancing you upper body workout
- Develop your upper body strength with these Exercise Fitness Bars
- They are easily stow in a bag during travel and takes up minimal space for storage
- Material: ABS
- Using push up bars might improve the quality and quantity of your push-up workouts
- Push ups are a great way to develop your upper body strength
- The push up bars allow for a greater range of motion, giving you better and more efficient development of these muscle groups, plus you can use them virtually anywhere
- The Exercise Fitness Bars come in sets of two, and you can position them in a number of ways to work different areas of your upper body
How to Use Push Up Bars:
Push-up bars are used to work out your upper body. Muscle area's such as the chest, arms and back get a complete workout when you do push ups. Push-up bars were developed to add stabilization to the workout. Keeping a firm grasp on the bars will prevent slippage and wrist pain. Of course, knowing the proper way to use push-up bars is essential if you wish to build strength in your upper body.
- Find an even, flat area to work out. You will not need an exercise mat unless you plan on placing your knees on the ground. Remove all loose debris around the area.
- Place the push-up bars on the ground. They should be shoulder width apart. Test to see that they are positioned correctly by grasping each bar and locking your arms tight. Slowly move over the push-up bars until your shoulders are over the bars. Your hands should be directly below your shoulders, maybe a bit wider for a tougher workout.
- Stretch your legs out behind you. Place your toes on the ground so your feet stand up vertically from the ground. Carefully push up from the push-up bars until your arms are fully extended. Check your form and make sure your back and legs are straight and breath out as your push with your arms. Breath in as you come down.
- Continually push away from the bars, then slowly lower yourself again. Lower yourself until your hands are even with your chest, not your face. Keep your stomach and chest off the floor. Your arms and upper chest will support almost all your weight as you workout. Try doing three repetitions of 15 pushes with the push-up bars.
- Modify the workout by slightly bending your knees and placing them on the ground, instead of keeping your legs straight and locked out behind you. This transfers some of the weight to the knees and legs instead of all the weight bearing on the upper chest, back and arms.
How to Build Biceps With Push Up Bars:
Push-ups are a body weight exercise, meaning that they use the resistance of your body weight to provide the workout. One of the first exercises we learn in school, it's still among the most popular exercises. A traditional push-up exercises the triceps, chest and shoulders. You can work out these muscles even more effectively if you use a push-up bar, which isolates the muscles and allows for a deeper push-up. However, you can use the following three exercises to work on your biceps using the same piece of equipment.
- Sit in a chair with your back straight and your feet flat on the floor. Alternately, you can do this exercises sitting cross-legged or with your legs folded beneath you.
- Grip the bar in the center with both hands. The hands should be positioned palms-down, with the pinkies at the ends of the bar, resting against the bend.
- Press your hands towards each other like you're trying to collapse the push-up bar. You should press as hard as you can throughout the exercise.
- Hold the flex for a slow count of 30.
- Relax for one minute.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for a total of five repetitions.
- 2 x Home Gym I-Shaped Exercise Fitness Push up Bars
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.39||USD$ 16.00||USD$ 14.61||USD$ 12.76||USD$ 12.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.