- Lovely putters headcover designed for golfers of all ages, which is very useful
- These putters headcover are both functional and fun for golf amateur
- Bold colors and patterns make the golf clubs putters headcover stand out in your bag
- Protect your putter with this soft and durable putters headcover
- This putters headcover has a very classy and fashionable look
- Suitable for No. 1 wood golf clubs(460CC)
- Material: Lint
- Color: Coffee
- The putters headcover features pet shape design, cute and fashionable, has a great looking
- The golf clubs putters headcover fits for both right hand club & left hand club, well prevent them from scratching
- Solid material makes the driver head cover durable and reliable for long time use
How to Secure Golf Club Covers:
In addition to reflecting your personality, golf club covers are essential to protecting your most valuable and expensive clubs from being chipped or scratched while in your golf bag. Golf club covers allow players to express individuality in a fashionable way. Numerous types of covers exist, ranging from sports teams to novelty covers. Prices for each type of cover vary, some falling under the "expensive" category. So it becomes frustrating when you constantly misplace or lose your covers because they are not attached to your bag. However, there is a simple solution to securing your golf club covers.
- Lose the strings. Some golfers use strings to interlace their covers to the bag. On the golf course, however, this method of securing the covers proves inconvenient. The problem lies in tying and untying the covers every time you use a club, which can be time-consuming. In addition, sometimes the laces may get tangled up and you might have to remove all of them before being able to use the club you want, thus creating more of a hazard. The last thing you want to worry about when you're the next one teeing off is losing your focus because you're preoccupied with string
- Get a leash. A golf head cover leash was invented based on the problems that string or laces created in securing golf head covers. The leash makes it easier for golfers to safeguard their covers. The leash attaches to the bottom or your golf head covers and to any ring on your golf bag. Once you remove the cover, it hangs from the bag until you place it over the club again. When the golf head cover is removed, players need not worry about misplacing or losing them on the course
- Use a magnet. A few securing devices offer an even easier method of safeguarding your head covers. Harnesses that use magnets do not need loops or clips of any kind and make it more convenient to remove and attach the head cover
- Use fabric fastener straps. Some straps use a fabric fastener to ensure that you do not lose your head cover. One end of the strap loops through the bottom of the cover, while the other attaches itself to one of the metal rings or straps on your golf bag. The sturdy material allows for a strong and secure hold yet provides easy access
- 1 x Putters Headcover
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 160.100||Rp 146.800||Rp 135.400||Rp 125.800||Rp 117.400|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?