Customers Also Bought
- Green Putting Mat Material: Grass
- Trainer Material: Plastic Cement
- Putter Golf Club Material: Alloy
- Golf Putting Mat Training Size: 300 x 30cm/118.1 x 11.8in(L x W)
- Putter Golf Club Length: 86cm/34.0in
- Color: Green
- Fine workmanship practice golf green putting set is high quality and very durable
- Practice golf green putting set is the ideal one for you and it can satisfy your needs
- Golf training aid set can bring you a convenient and colorful life
- Practice golf green putting set is easy to use and remove
- The golf practice putting green set is your good helper to help you practise golf
- Practice golf green putting set include putter golf club and mat wood trainer
- Here this golf training set is the ideal one for you, and it can satisfy your practice needs
- Everyone needs to practice their putting and this putting green set is just perfect
- Artificial turf surface mat with 2 holes behaves like real turf
- Plastic trainer is very durable and sturdy for your long time practice
- The golf training putting green is suitable for indoor, garden, office, sprinkle the shop
How to Choose a Home Putting Green:
- There's no doubt about it, having your own putting green in your back yard is a luxury. These avid golfers, with plenty of money to spare, can practice putting to their heart's content on their own green.Having the money to install one is only the first step. One must decide where the putting green will be located, who will build it, and who will handle the never-ending responsibility for maintenance. Then there's the decision about whether it should have natural grass or synthetic fiber. That decision bears directly on both the cost and maintenance. These are the many decisions a person must make when building a home putting green
- Understand that your putting green can be built to suit your taste. For example, if you would like to have a variety of "breaks," they will need to be considered when the earth beneath the green is prepared. The distance of the putts is purely a function of the size of your green, as is the number of holes your putting green contains
- Decide between two types of putting greens that you can install. Real grass requires continuous maintenance, while synthetic grass needs much less attention. Purists will say that even the finest synthetic products simply do not have the "feel" of natural grass. But if you opt for synthetic because of lower maintenance, you should be able to find one that will both enhance the look of your property, and will improve your stroke
- Don't be deceived that a putting green is little else than an area where the grass is kept really short. In fact, it's much more than that. An entire eco-system must be constructed. Good drainage is the most important factor because without it, the green will be useless much of the time because pools of water will form whenever it rains and the grass will die from disease. A good putting green needs to be built with drain pipes beneath the green's surface
- Choose to build it yourself, or hire a company to do it for you. The former is quite a bit less expensive; however, if you choose the latter, your putting green will be built by professionals, and you are likely to be more satisfied with the its smoothness and contour. As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for
- Select between two types of grass: creeping bent or bermuda. Depending on where you are located, some combination of the two grasses are recommended
- Make sure that you have a minimum of one thousand square feet to install your putting green. That size will be enough for about four or five holes. Obviously, if you want to have more holes, you will need more space
How to Practice Putting:
- Shaping up your short game is essential to improving your handicap as a golfer. Putting requires both analysis of the green and control of the ball. Utilize practice greens to gauge your speed and work on distance control. Focus on learning this control as you practice putting
- Aim toward a ball marker instead of the hole as you start practicing. Take putts that are approximately six feet from your target. Concentrate on your stroke as you try to center the ball on the face of the putter
- Set ball markers or other markers at 10, 20 and 30 feet from your tee and practice putting to those distances. When you're ready to practice your long putts, hit the ball from one side of the green to the other, no further
- Start practicing on the flat parts of the putting green. As you build your skill and confidence, move to sloped areas that are more difficult to predict. Allocate time to practicing in both types of areas to best enhance your short game
- End each practice session with very short putts. These easy shots let you leave your practice on a positive note. Never walk away from practice on a missed hole. Try until you get one more in before you call it a day
How to Use Putter Golf Club:
- Not many amateur golfers are familiar with the putter chipper, but it's a club to consider adding to your bag. The name suggests you can use it for both putting and chipping, but it's actually for chip-and-run shots in which the ball elevates slightly and then runs along the ground. But you use a putting stroke to perform the chip--hence the club's name. That's an easier shot to execute than a wedge from just off the green and is a fitting alternative for high handicap or beginner players. With a little bit of practice you can knock several strokes off your game with the putter chipper
- Grip the putter chipper with your regular putting grip
- Position yourself so the ball is 2 inches inside your left heel if you're a right-handed player. For left-handed players, have the ball 2 inches inside the right heel
- Position your hands slightly ahead of the ball
- Place 60 percent of your weight on your left foot. For left-handed players, make it 60 percent on your right foot
- Hit the ball with a regular pendulum putting stroke. The backswing and follow-through should be equal in length and one fluid motion. The swing should be with hands and arms. The head and body should move only after you follow through on the shot
- 1 x Training Putting
- 1 x PGM Women's Putter
- 2 x Balls
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 59.26||AU$ 56.91||AU$ 54.55||AU$ 51.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.