Customers Also Bought
- Green Putting Mat Material: Grass
- Trainer Material: Plastic Cement
- Putter Golf Club Material: Alloy
- Golf Putting Mat Training Size: 300 x 30cm/118.1 x 11.8in(L x W)
- Putter Golf Club Length: 86cm/34.0in
- Color: Green
- Fine workmanship practice golf green putting set is high quality and very durable
- Practice golf green putting set is the ideal one for you and it can satisfy your needs
- Golf training aid set can bring you a convenient and colorful life
- Practice golf green putting set is easy to use and remove
- The golf practice putting green set is your good helper to help you practise golf
- Practice golf green putting set include putter golf club and mat wood trainer
- Here this golf training set is the ideal one for you, and it can satisfy your practice needs
- Everyone needs to practice their putting and this putting green set is just perfect
- Artificial turf surface mat with 2 holes behaves like real turf
- Plastic trainer is very durable and sturdy for your long time practice
- The golf training putting green is suitable for indoor, garden, office, sprinkle the shop
How to Choose a Home Putting Green:
- There's no doubt about it, having your own putting green in your back yard is a luxury. These avid golfers, with plenty of money to spare, can practice putting to their heart's content on their own green.Having the money to install one is only the first step. One must decide where the putting green will be located, who will build it, and who will handle the never-ending responsibility for maintenance. Then there's the decision about whether it should have natural grass or synthetic fiber. That decision bears directly on both the cost and maintenance. These are the many decisions a person must make when building a home putting green
- Understand that your putting green can be built to suit your taste. For example, if you would like to have a variety of "breaks," they will need to be considered when the earth beneath the green is prepared. The distance of the putts is purely a function of the size of your green, as is the number of holes your putting green contains
- Decide between two types of putting greens that you can install. Real grass requires continuous maintenance, while synthetic grass needs much less attention. Purists will say that even the finest synthetic products simply do not have the "feel" of natural grass. But if you opt for synthetic because of lower maintenance, you should be able to find one that will both enhance the look of your property, and will improve your stroke
- Don't be deceived that a putting green is little else than an area where the grass is kept really short. In fact, it's much more than that. An entire eco-system must be constructed. Good drainage is the most important factor because without it, the green will be useless much of the time because pools of water will form whenever it rains and the grass will die from disease. A good putting green needs to be built with drain pipes beneath the green's surface
- Choose to build it yourself, or hire a company to do it for you. The former is quite a bit less expensive; however, if you choose the latter, your putting green will be built by professionals, and you are likely to be more satisfied with the its smoothness and contour. As the saying goes, "You get what you pay for
- Select between two types of grass: creeping bent or bermuda. Depending on where you are located, some combination of the two grasses are recommended
- Make sure that you have a minimum of one thousand square feet to install your putting green. That size will be enough for about four or five holes. Obviously, if you want to have more holes, you will need more space
How to Practice Putting:
- Shaping up your short game is essential to improving your handicap as a golfer. Putting requires both analysis of the green and control of the ball. Utilize practice greens to gauge your speed and work on distance control. Focus on learning this control as you practice putting
- Aim toward a ball marker instead of the hole as you start practicing. Take putts that are approximately six feet from your target. Concentrate on your stroke as you try to center the ball on the face of the putter
- Set ball markers or other markers at 10, 20 and 30 feet from your tee and practice putting to those distances. When you're ready to practice your long putts, hit the ball from one side of the green to the other, no further
- Start practicing on the flat parts of the putting green. As you build your skill and confidence, move to sloped areas that are more difficult to predict. Allocate time to practicing in both types of areas to best enhance your short game
- End each practice session with very short putts. These easy shots let you leave your practice on a positive note. Never walk away from practice on a missed hole. Try until you get one more in before you call it a day
How to Use Putter Golf Club:
- Not many amateur golfers are familiar with the putter chipper, but it's a club to consider adding to your bag. The name suggests you can use it for both putting and chipping, but it's actually for chip-and-run shots in which the ball elevates slightly and then runs along the ground. But you use a putting stroke to perform the chip--hence the club's name. That's an easier shot to execute than a wedge from just off the green and is a fitting alternative for high handicap or beginner players. With a little bit of practice you can knock several strokes off your game with the putter chipper
- Grip the putter chipper with your regular putting grip
- Position yourself so the ball is 2 inches inside your left heel if you're a right-handed player. For left-handed players, have the ball 2 inches inside the right heel
- Position your hands slightly ahead of the ball
- Place 60 percent of your weight on your left foot. For left-handed players, make it 60 percent on your right foot
- Hit the ball with a regular pendulum putting stroke. The backswing and follow-through should be equal in length and one fluid motion. The swing should be with hands and arms. The head and body should move only after you follow through on the shot
- 1 x Training Putting
- 1 x PGM Women's Putter
- 2 x Balls
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||ILS 158.51||ILS 152.36||ILS 146.21||ILS 138.02|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.