Customers Also Bought
- This Puzzle Toy is the perfect toy for your kids
- Beautiful designs to attract baby's attention
- This Kids Puzzle Toy is ideal for fine intelligence skill development
- Funny and playful design, it's a colorful, fun, interactive way to help kids more smart
- With this Educational Puzzle Toy you can make the children fun
- It is a good gift to your child or your friend's child
- Size: 18 x 18 x 2cm / 7.08 x 7.08 x0.78 in
- Material: Wood
- This Educational Children Kids Multi-Layer Growth Butterfly Puzzle is the perfect toy for your kids
- Funny and playful design, it's a colorful, fun, interactive way to help kids more smart, a good gift to your child or your friend's child
- Suitable for different age's baby
How to Choose Educational Toys:
- Decide whether or not the family you're shopping for has objections to plastic or electronic toys. Some families embrace the Waldorf Toys philosophy, which means that they prefer their children's playthings to be made of real materials, like wood, wool, metals or silk
- Find real items that children can use to explore their world. If you have a budding veterinarian, pick up a stethoscope and a book about animal anatomy. If you're looking for educational toys for a kid who likes to cook, find mixing bowls, a kids cook book and a set of padded oven mitts
- Throw in a pair of really good earmuffs for mom and dad when you're gifting children with musical instruments. With enough time on their hands, children can learn to play even without lessons, and if they never play a single song, understanding the workings of the instrument on an intimate level is a great practical physics lesson
- Keep your eyes open for handmade wooden toys. These often spark hours and hours of creative play for children. Whether it's a play kitchen set, a wooden doll house or even an assortment of wooden blocks in geometric shapes, children have been playing with wooden toys for generations
- Interview the children that you'll be shopping for to find out what they want. Sometimes, older children just want to shop themselves, and gift cards, believe it or not, can be a very educational gift. Teach children how to call and check their balance, discuss the benefits and drawbacks of buying several small items versus one large item and allow them to make their own decision about where the money goes
- Avoid electronic toys that are designed for educational purposes. Many parents criticize these toys as being worthless kid programming. Instead of allowing the children to relax and play by using their imaginations, these toys are simply ways to feed tidbits of information to children, instead of fostering an enjoyable playtime spent using their own mind. Many parents object to electronic learning toys
How to Help Develop Your Baby's Intelligence:
- After safety proofing your home, allow your child to explore. Yes, you'll have to pick the pots and pans back--as well as returning the books to the bookcase. But, if your answer to your baby's curiosity is to slap hands and say no, researchers believe that you will be guiding a child to "think inside the box", lowering their IQ and problem solving ability
- A love of reading is essential for the intelligent child, so spend at least a half hour before bedtime, reading to your child. If your child reads for enjoyment, this will translate into success@ school at every level
- Make your child aware that " a brain is a muscle, that best develops with exercise. When you were a baby you couldn't feed yourself, and now, you eat at the table and feed yourself, with a fork and spoon"
- To develop the curiosity that a person needs about their world, ponder aloud, a question such as "I wonder why some trees have cones?" If your child responds with "why?", that's his or her attempt to make sense of the world. You're not expected to have all the answers to kids' questions, but you are smart if you help them find the resources needed to answer questions, like the library or the internet
- Don't push your child to read before kindergarten, because they WILL learn in school. Babies and toddlers need to lay the foundation for learning, such as knowledge of shapes, colors, and block building, as well as how to learn to socialize with peers. That their job in their first 5 years
- 1 x Puzzle
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.17||USD$ 15.45||USD$ 14.74||USD$ 13.78||USD$ 13.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.