Customers Also Bought
- Internal Memory: 250K
- Support Extend Card: 2G
- Display Size: 1.5"
- Screen Resolution: QVGA (128×160 pixels)
- Screen Type: TFT
- Display Color: 256K
- Ringtones Type: Polyphonic/MP3
- Audio File Format: MP3/WAV
- Video File Format: 3GP/MPEG4
- Image File Format: JPEG/GIF
- E-book Format: TXT
- FM Radio: Yes
- Data Transfer: USB/Bluetooth
- GPRS: Yes
- Mobile Internet: WAP
- Camera Picture Resolution: 640×480/320×240/240×320/160×120/80×60
- Stand-by Time: Up to 150 hours
- Talk Time: Up to 3 hours
- Carger: USB/Travel Charger
- Input: Keypad/Handwrite
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese
- Phone Book: 1000 Entries
- Messaging: SMS/MMS
- Dimensions: 50 x 60 x 18mm/1.9 x 2.4 x 0.7in
- This quad - watch cell phone will work on GSM network frequencies 850/900/1800/1900 MHz. Always confirm with your carriers or providers before buying this item
- Fully Unlocked - Works on all four main GSM frequency bands for great reception world wide
- FM Radio - A built-in FM tuner lets you tune into your favorite radio station wherever you are - great for chilling out and relaxing to some music whenever you feel like taking a break from the daily grind
- Bluetooth - Another feature of this great watch cell phone is its Bluetooth capability. Bluetooth allows the phone to communicate without devices, such as hands free headsets, wirelessly-a great solution for people constantly on the move. It also provides a safe and easy way to have a phone conversation while driving
- Water Proof - Moisture resistant for a more rugged handset
- JAVA - Built-in Java technology means you can get the latest Apps to use on this phone. Whether for business or pleasure, this watch cell phone provides a great platform for any Java-based application you want to run
- MP3/MP4 player
- Alarm clock
- World time
- Support memory card
- Support GPRS
- Support full screen
- Currency converter
- Touch Screen
- E-book reader
- Watch cell phone with fashion design
- You can take the dual SIM phone as a watch
- Comfortable watchband
- Multi-function and clear screen
- Keypad details
- Earphone, cord, charger and touch screen cell phone
Protecting Your Mobile Phone:
Carrying Your Phone:
- If you're not making a call, make sure that your phone is hidden away. Keep it in one of your front pockets or inside a bag. Don't attach it to your belt or around your neck
- Thieves are opportunists, so don't make yourself an easy target by showing off the handset you're carrying around
- Lots of people take their phones out of their pockets when they're sitting down. If you're out with your friends, don't put your phone on a table as anyone walking by can easily run off with it
Making a Call:
- If you're making a call on your mobile in a public area, make sure you always keep an eye on what's going on around you. Thieves go to great lengths to get their hands on the latest handsets, so keep your wits about you
- You should also try to avoid using your mobile phone in public at night. If you do have to use your phone, try to find an area that's well-lit. Also avoid getting out your phone at train stations and bus stops as these are areas that thieves target
Securing Your Handset:
- It's always a good idea to write down the make, model and unique identification number (IMEI number) of your handset. This can be found behind the battery, or by dialing '*#06#' on your handset
- Keep these details in a safe place and completely separate from your phone, as you'll need to give them to your service provider if your phone is lost or stolen
- Whatever model of handset you have, your handset has in-built security features that you can use to protect it. If you don't know how to use them, take a look at the instruction manual
- For example, you can set up a PIN number that you have to key in before you make a call. This stops anyone else using your phone and protects your personal details
Register, Report, Reunite:
- Register. You can register the details of your handset with The National Mobile Property Register. This will help the police to return your phone to you if it gets stolen. You should also register the details of your phone with your network provider
- Report. If your phone is lost or stolen, report it immediately to the police
- You should also contact your network provider. When you get through, tell them your phone has been stolen. They'll be able to block both the handset and the SIM card so that they can't be used any more
- Reunite. If the police do recover your stolen handset, it's a lot easier for them to reunite you with your phone if it is registered. They can match up the serial number to your name and address and get it back to you quickly
- 1 x Cell Phone
- 2 x Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 2GB TF Card
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 124.32||USD$ 119.50||USD$ 114.68||USD$ 108.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?