- The quartz movement is made in Japan
- It is accurate
- With a crystal mirror face, it's hard, abrasion resistant and bright
- Accurate watch movement of this antique quartz watch keeps a good time and the wristband can be adjustable freely
- The watchcase of this men quartz watch is made of stainless full steel, which is polished carefully, and electroplated the rhodium on to it in order to keep the watch anti-fade
- PU leather antique watchband
- Hour hand and minute hand are luminous
- You'll love this men quartz watch
- Get ready to head to the great outdoors for a weekend of hiking or mountain biking with the quartz watchband watch
- Watchband Width: Approx. 18mm / x 0.7in
- Watch Length: Approx. 242mm / 9.5in
- Watchcase Size: Approx. 38 x 38mm/1.5 x 1.5in
- The watchcase is made of stainless full steel, which is polished carefully, and electroplated the rhodium on to it in order to keep the watch anti-fade
- Get ready to head to the great outdoors for a weekend of hiking or mountain biking with the antique wrist watch
- A great choice for sporty world travelers, this men quartz watch offers a stylish sports band that will stay comfortable during your most active sport outings
- This watch's quartz movement is made in Japan, it is accurate, with a tempered glass crystal mirror face, abrasion resistant and bright
How to Change a Wristwatch Battery?
- Determine how the back cover of your watch is fastened. Some have snap-on caps you can simply pry off with a screwdriver. Some caps have screw threads running around their edges. For this example we'll use one held on with small phillips screws. So in this instance, we need both phillips and flat precision screwdrivers
- Remove the four screws holding on the cover
- Gently pry off the cover
- Protect the screws!A digression: Note the placement of the screws in the screwdriver box. It's very important that when you put aside watch screws, you put them in some sort of container so you don't accidentally sweep them off your workspace. They are very easy to lose, and very difficult to replace. Hardware stores like Ace or Home Depot are not going to have anything that size
- Here is the watch with the back cover off. Every watch that uses batteries has different ways of securing them in their socket. Sometimes they snap in. Sometimes they're held in with screws. This one is held in with a clip
- Release the clip and remove the battery
- Buy a replacement. Radio Shack is usually a good bet. If you still have access to the store that sold you the watch, you could try it as well
- Insert the new battery and reattach the clip
- Put the cap back on
- Reinstall the screws
- Your watch lives again
How to Fix a Wristwatch If Water Gets In?
There's nothing worse than buying an expensive watch and then seeing it ruined from water damage. Some watches that claim to be waterproof really aren't. You'll want to test first before jumping in the shower or pool with your watch on, or you can just always take it off before submersing yourself in water to be safe. However, if your watch has been damaged and you wish to fix it, you can dry out your wet wristwatch
- Take your watch apart. Usually there will be a plate on the back of the watch that will come off when unscrewed. Every watch is different. Don't go poking around the watch unless you are sure of what you're doing
- Take out the watch parts one by one and set them on a dry paper towel. Set them in direct sunlight to dry them out. Watch parts will work again, if they are thoroughly dried within a few hours of getting wet
- Hold down the large watch piece with your hands and turn a hair blower on the part. Hold this for a minute or so while you wait for the watch piece to thoroughly dry
- Allow the watch parts to air dry overnight. Check the parts in the morning to make sure they are completely dry. If they are not, allow the parts to sit in a dry environment for a few more hours
- Replace the battery on the watch, if the watch requires a battery. Watch batteries can be ruined if they are wet
- Reassemble the watch with the screwdriver in the opposite way you took it apart
How to Wear a Wristwatch?
Wristwatches come in all shapes and sizes. It is an accessory that can be worn simply to be functional (to tell time) or as a fashion statement. It can also be worn to show off your personality; from the whimsical (wearing a Mickey Mouse watch) to the financially successful (wearing a diamond-studded Rolex)
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
- 1 x Watch
Spec Condition New Type Watch Size Approx. 18mm / x 0.7in (Watchband Width)
Approx. 242mm / 9.5in (Watch Length)
Approx. 38 x 38mm/1.5 x 1.5in (Watchcase Size)
Band Color Black Dial Color Black Power Source Power Battery Features Features The quartz movement is made in Japan
It is accurate
With a tempered glass crystal mirror face, it's hard, abrasion resistant and bright
The watchcase is anti-fade
It is made of stainless full steel, which is polished carefully, and lectroplated the rhodium on to it
PU leather antique watchband
Watchband can be tested to accept 10 kilograms pull
Hour hand and minute hand are luminous
Long life battery
Packaging Package Included 1 x Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.73||USD$ 49.64||USD$ 45.41||USD$ 41.84||USD$ 38.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on02-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: A handsome Quartz Watchband Watch at a great price. Get excellent comments from everyone who notices the watch.The jeweler who sized it for me (Majors) was wearing the same watch, and stated is one of his favorites. This is the third Tag Heuer watch that i have purchased in the past ten years great watches with no maintenance problems, they keep very accurate time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just received my order yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased. This is a great watch and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for the distinctively TAG look. One of the things I liked the most was the finish out on the bracelet. It is very comfortable and looks really stylish. I am definitely glad I purchased this through Amazon since it was going to cost $400 to $500 more at the jewlery stores in my area.
Was this review helpful?
Angel Puertas Estivill
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: Great looking watch. Serial number included in documentation in original packaging. Everything appears to be genuine. Can't beat the price.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: It is authentic. It arrived on time and in excellent condition. All original packaging and documents inside. Looks beautiful. It is just the way I like it. Very simple looking and yet magnifieciently elegant. Looks brilliant when light shines on it. Not too bulky, just the right size.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: So, its a great watch. People LOOK at this watch and comment on it, so that makes you feel like a stud...however, the band is somewhat annoying if you don't have big wrists. Other than that, its fantastic and worth every penny. I just wonder how these guys get these watches so cheap w/o them being imposter watches.
Was this review helpful?